Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How To Extract PS2 ISO Game From Zip File 2021 Update - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Extract PS2 ISO Game From Zip File 2021 Update (8118 Views)

Which Site Can I Download This Game From??? / PES 2021 PS2 ISO File Download (playstation 2) / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Extract PS2 ISO Game From Zip File 2021 Update by wacidel1925: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2021
How To Extract PS2 ISO Game from Zip File 2021 Update

Today I’m gonna Show you how to extact an ISO file from Zip file, 7z and rar file. So many of you were having the problem on how to extract the .iso file from the .7z or .rar file in order to play on your PS2 game. So I decided to make a blog post.

From below you can know step by step “how to extract .iso file from .7z/.rar file.

Download RAR Application on your android phone.
Open RAR & Click on ALLOW (Supported Android 4.4 & above).
READ MORE

https://shedibaseforum.com.ng/how-to-fix-black-screen-in-ppsspp-android-emulator-2021-update/
Go to the folder where you have downloaded the .rar/.7z file.
Tap & hold the .7z/.rar file.
Click on Extract files & then click on browse.
Extract them in the Play folder or the root of sd card.
From the extracted files you’ll see the .ISO file.
That’s it. If you have followed all the instructions carefully then you’ll be able to see the game in the Play app.
If not then tap on “Unsorted” in the play app it will definitely show you the game.

I hope you can now extract any file using RAR app on your android devices, Thank you!

Having any problem? Drop your comment below now!

Re: How To Extract PS2 ISO Game From Zip File 2021 Update by Makschinchin: 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
wacidel1925:
How To Extract PS2 ISO Game from Zip File 2021 Update

Today I’m gonna Show you how to extact an ISO file from Zip file, 7z and rar file. So many of you were having the problem on how to extract the .iso file from the .7z or .rar file in order to play on your PS2 game. So I decided to make a blog post.

From below you can know step by step “how to extract .iso file from .7z/.rar file.

Download RAR Application on your android phone.
Open RAR & Click on ALLOW (Supported Android 4.4 & above).
READ MORE

https://shedibaseforum.com.ng/how-to-fix-black-screen-in-ppsspp-android-emulator-2021-update/
Go to the folder where you have downloaded the .rar/.7z file.
Tap & hold the .7z/.rar file.
Click on Extract files & then click on browse.
Extract them in the Play folder or the root of sd card.
From the extracted files you’ll see the .ISO file.
That’s it. If you have followed all the instructions carefully then you’ll be able to see the game in the Play app.
If not then tap on “Unsorted” in the play app it will definitely show you the game.

I hope you can now extract any file using RAR app on your android devices, Thank you!

Having any problem? Drop your comment below now!

How far, abeg how I fit copy ps2 games wey dey my 32gb Sdcard (memory card) to my 64gb Sdcard.. I don try severally but e no dey work for the 64gb Sd after I transfer the games from the 32gb to it.. Any idea??

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Any Soccer Game For Free / Brain Teaser (you have high IQ if you've got the answer) / How Can I Dowload Games To My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.