Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change (4717 Views)

How Humans Evolved After The Asteroid Hit . / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Casper21: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
close up picture of the moon showing historical moments the moon was hit multiple times by asteriods hence the craters and rough moon structure. Do you even know how the moon was formed ? I hope you are having a wonderful day though ?

Hahaha just learnt that today, a planet hit the earth and that was how moon was formed

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Casper21:

Hahaha just learnt that today, a planet hit the earth and that was how moon was formed
exactly

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Casper21: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
What we don't know about this world plenty oo. God created the earth, put man inside am, man com grow up, invent technologies weygo carry man outside earth, and God just dey watch una.
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekemeze:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I pray the biggest asteroids destroy the earth. I just wish the sun would swallow the earth today. smh
I wish I was a plant.
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Casper21:
What we don't know about this world plenty oo. God created the earth, put man inside am, man com grow up, invent technologies weygo carry man outside earth, and God just dey watch una.
okay
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Ekemeze: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
LordReed:

When did you start spreading fake news?
At least you confirm I never did spread fake news.
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekemeze:

I wish I never came into existence, I'm sick and tired of seeing human beings turn to animals.

so much hatred!
So much Spite , hypocrisy and more spite
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by LordReed(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
At least you confirm I never did spread fake news.

The video is fake so why are you making a post as though it were real?
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
LordReed:

The video is fake so why are you making a post as though it were real?
if you feel so
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by 2rez: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Whether 150 years or not, everybody go reach hin last bus stop. Nobody can leave life alive.

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by LordReed(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
if you feel so

It's not a question of what I feel. The person who posted the video said its not real but here you are making conjectures based on a fake video.
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by josh123(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
close up picture of the moon showing historical moments the moon was hit multiple times by asteriods hence the craters and rough moon structure. Do you even know how the moon was formed ? I hope you are having a wonderful day though ?
dude!!! U posted a video link showing the moon being struck by asteroid,i am saying that video is fake. I know that the moon has so many craters due to millions of years of impact from space rock. I am shocked, I actually thought u were intelligent. FYI I know how the moon was formed, in fact I know how the solar system was formed.
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by centilad(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Baba Scamma!!

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Walkee: 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
RealLordZeus:

The thing shock me too,
We wey do elementary science self know that earth is in a closer position to the sun than Jupiter.

So how come OP
Jupiter is heavier and have more powerful magnetic fields so it attract almost all debris that could put an end to human misery
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Judybash93(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekemeze:

I pray the biggest asteroids destroy the earth. I just wish the sun would swallow the earth today. smh

Well, that'll eventually happen
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Solsix(m): 2:10am On Feb 21, 2021
Ekemeze:

Pls if u wan die a horrible death find the nearest dangote trailer and do the needful. I want a peaceful death
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by PAWG(m): 3:32am On Feb 21, 2021
TheSourcerer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBy1IhAg2oc

Budaatum StacyO Sinkhole Xmuslim Dominique palehair Bojack

There are Thousands of debris around the Earth's Orbit as of now . thing is only less than 5 can be seen due to light infractions and light from suns light years away , and spontaneous change of projectiles . Jupiter has helped in blocking the Earth from ice, dirts as huge as refrigerators ,most of worrisome asteroids ,
But then again
We knowing when the asteroid would hit dosnt make must difference as impact would be almost immediate and the debris (little fragments of asteroids broken down by Earths Atmosphere ) are cabable of tearing down towns and little cities , Since 2 weeks ago when the asteroid hit the moon ,The weather has changed ,thing is we were never meant to be here to begin with . and I don't think we would much longer .
If you feel depressed or anxious more recently it's because of the Retrograde

Fighting at this moment is pointless .
Smile Nobody would be here in the next 150years

NB This was not a news update or what not.

Why the sound fx, na nollywood be this? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2021
josh123:
dude!!! U posted a video link showing the moon being struck by asteroid,i am saying that video is fake. I know that the moon has so many craters due to millions of years of impact from space rock. I am shocked, I actually thought u were intelligent. FYI I know how the moon was formed, in fact I know how the solar system was formed.
how please ? Since I obviously know nothing and you know something smiley please tell me nothing .
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2021
theFilmtric:
fake as Bleep—thesourcerer I'm disappointed

theFilmtricsay
happy youre disappointed. I cannot sadly impress you all the time

As usual I posted a topic . tagged 3-4 people. The way it was recieved was like a news topic .I left Nl for a while and forgotten how toxic here can be. I feel right at home

Hope you have a great sunday though smiley
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2021
LordReed:

It's not a question of what I feel. The person who posted the video said its not real but here you are making conjectures based on a fake video.
I'm not Reed . I just posted a video of the moon been hit . If it were a camp been hit and ends up been a lie then I'll be a horrible person . Thing is it's not important real or not . Nobody cares. Just butthurt people making rapid comments .
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by josh123(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2021
TheSourcerer:
how please ? Since I obviously know nothing and you know something smiley please tell me nothing .
bro I ain't telling u something but I am going to tell u nothing grin
TheSourcerer:
bro I ain't telling u something but I am going to tell u nothing
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I'm not Reed . I just posted a video of the moon been hit . If it were a camp been hit and ends up been a lie then I'll be a horrible person . Thing is it's not important real or not . Nobody cares. Just butthurt people making rapid comments .

You cared enough to make a post, only it's filled with false information.
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by theFilmtric: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
TheSourcerer:
happy youre disappointed. I cannot sadly impress you all the time

As usual I posted a topic . tagged 3-4 people. The way it was recieved was like a news topic .I left Nl for a while and forgotten how toxic here can be. I feel right at home

Hope you have a great sunday though smiley
cheesy
Nairaland is the most toxic social platform
Even twitter no near
Maybe because of the anonymity

Happy Sunday

theFilmtricsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
josh123:
bro I ain't telling u something but I am going to tell u nothing ;Dbro I ain't telling u something but I am going to tell u nothing
exactly
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
LordReed:

You cared enough to make a post, only it's filled with false information.
I make posts all the time . Most deaths were actored most reacted .even historical photos are doctored . But this butthurts you ? I posted a fucki.ng video on my fuckin.g thread, because it's my fuckin.g opinion.
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by LordReed(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I make posts all the time . Most deaths were actored most reacted .even historical photos are doctored . But this butthurts you ? I posted a fucki.ng video on my fuckin.g thread, because it's my fuckin.g opinion.

Bwahahahahaha! You are the one acting all butthurt because you are being called out for a fake video. LMFAO! And not only is the video fake you proceed to make conjectures based on it and now you're acting like a sourpuss cos nobody is patting you on the head. LoL!
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! You are the one acting all butthurt because you are being called out for a fake video. LMFAO! And not only is the video fake you proceed to make conjectures based on it and now you're acting like a sourpuss cos nobody is patting you on the head. LoL!
lol yeah cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Latest 2010/2011 Admission Cut Off Mark / Is Graduate Certificate The Same As Graduate Diploma? / University Of Ibadan 2008/2009 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.