Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Keeping Your Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keeping Your Healing (513 Views)

Call For Your Healing / Professor Stephen Hawking- Your Healing / With God All Things Is Possible.... Your Faith Is Vital In Your Healing.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Your Healing by inedi: 6:34am On Apr 09, 2011
The Bible says (3 John 2), " Beloved, I wish above all thigs that thou mayest prosper an be in health, even as thy soul prospereth"
God desires that you not only be heald, but that you remain in health always. You can maintain your healing through a positive confession. The blind man who was healed after Jesus had performed a miracle on him after washing at the pool of siloam, when asked concerning his healing, confidently affirmed that he was heald. (John 9:8-11) " The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, is not this he that sat and begged? Some said, this is he, others said, he is like him: but he said, I am he. Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?
He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight"

Just like this man maybe you have also received from God. An Atmosphere of health remains with and around you as you speak God's Word concerning your health. Not only will this cause your general health to improve, but will also bring you into God's best for you- DIVIN HEALTH.
Remember, you are not healed just because you don't feel the pains anymore, but because the Word of God declares you are healed of Christ. ", By whose strpes ye were heald" (1 Peter 2:24)
Confession is saying the same thing with God. So declare always that the same Spirit which raised up Christ from the dead dwells in you and brings life to your body.

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Heaven"worship The Lord " / End Of World Postponed To October 21 / What Is It That Gladdens Your Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.