Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,863 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) (28862 Views)

Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos / Joe Day's Wife Goes Into Labour, As He Races Off Pitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Powerfly(f): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
This is my first time commenting on a football thread since I joined this forum.

I'm just here to remind us what the FUTURE is.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

And that.. Female is the Future.
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by setobaba: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2021
Tor
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Pearlyakin(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
This is my first time commenting on a football thread since I joined this forum.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Koshi danu arindin
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Holiegrail2: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
The car was moving, it was stuck in the wet field
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Kapilta(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
A vehicle that is well maintained can still break down at any time undecided
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Angrymode: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Gerrrarahere if u don't know what to say grin
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Brownpeanut(f): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

The future is for those who dare to dream regardless of their gender.

2 Likes

Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

Hahahaha you are funny. Thank you timekeeper lol Future is fe MALE
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Omezif(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
And they still going to sell it as a brand new car to africa.
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Brownpeanut:
The future is for those who dare to dream, regardless of their gender.

You get sense @brownpeanut. 3 gbosa for you
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by madukaanaya(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
E be like say life don dey balance, firstly Texas in ameriy, now Portugal. I'm happy sha
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Topmaike007(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Brownpeanut(f): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You get sense @brownpeanut. 3 gbosa for you

Thanks.
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by sinola(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
mysportdab:
Players from Porto and Braga came together and pushed an ambulance off the pitch during a Portuguese cup match.

The Ambulance broke down after attending to an injured player, who had to be taken off.

After the injured player was put on a stretcher and placed inside the vehicle, the ambulance failed to start.

The ambulance required players from both teams to push the vehicle off the pitch.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A__7awCQBD4

Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by kmaster007: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
thank God no be Nigeria football league... people for don bad mouth
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Brownpeanut:

The future is for those who dare to dream, regardless of their gender.
What is this future that those who dare to dream would have it?
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
What a disgrace to Mercedes-Benz shocked
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Odunolumide(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sheunma:
If this happened in Nigeria, this thread would be spotting its 40th page now, filled mainly with curses by Nigerians on their country.

Maybe because that's an anomaly over there ,but here ,it is a regular eyesore.
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by alllivesmatter(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Copying from Nigerian police

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Unah dey mad for this country....
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Web599(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

American women don't even say the statement, the future is Female.... Na all the Urgent 10k Naija girls that has nothing to offer apart from pussyy are shouting Future is Female

1 Like

Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Alika

Lol
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by ClearFlair: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE

The future is female but you're wasting away here. Town crier. lol
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Satan66(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
In the kitchen yes
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
All I see is white people collectively pushing to achieve progress and make the world a better place.

And black people standing by himself all alone and waiting for them to finish so that he will come and enjoy.
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by ogubolokento(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeria has taught them something
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Polynek(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
The life of the player matters
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
sapphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
[/s] the
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
zieraw2005:
Wonderful, can this be true? Someone should confirm for me ooo. This manual transmission, select gear 2 and hold clutch for 1 minute, if it runs well release clutch and boom it will start. Hahaha this my course wont allow me think well chai!

It's automatic , u don't push start automatic
Re: Porto And Braga Players Push Ambulance Off Pitch After Breakdown (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
No update on Chelsea match ?

Thank God I no carry them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tottenham Shamed, Ronaldo Creates History - A Review Of UCL's Matchday 2 / Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? / Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.