Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Your Smartphone Is An ATM Machine - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Your Smartphone Is An ATM Machine (280 Views)

Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS / Just For Fun: Check Out An ATM I Created With Java / Your Smartphone Is Really Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Smartphone Is An ATM Machine by Ofridco: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hey dear!

Do you know that the smartphone in your hand worth more than 50k a month?

When is the last time you make money online with your smartphone?

When last do you subscribe, how much do you subscribe and how much do you make back with your data subscription?

Once again what you have in your hand is called SMARTPHONE, and if your SMARTPHONE is not making money for you, that means that your smartphone is smarter than you ��

There are over 20 businesses you can start with just a smartphone.

If you have a Smartphone and data connection you lack nothing.
The only thing you lack is information.

For example I use my smartphone for graphic design, I design logos for companies, I design flyers, certificates, invitation cards, in fact I design almost everything with my smartphone.

The logos I put in the image below, I design it with my smartphone.

You can write a book with a smartphone: in fact all my ebooks I didn't use a laptop for any of them.

I use my smartphone to design ebook covers.

The problem people have is, I don't know how to do this, I don't know how to do that, I can't do this, I can't do that.��

Join our group to learn more
Smartphone Income Secret
https://www./212467353497925/?ref=share

My dear the word impossible never exists. The bible said in Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

You can do it if you want. For example back then in school, someone told me that Calculus is hard, and because of that mindset that Calculus is hard, I made up my mind that is not for people like us.

Just one day I asked myself, (people wey day sabi this Calculus do they carry too head?) and the answer is no.

From that day I made up my mind that I must learn how to solve this Calculus.

And that is exactly what you need to do. If you don't know how to do graphic design with your phone you can learn it.

If You don't know how to write eBook with your phone you can learn it as well.

It is very easy and you can do it all you need is to reposition your mindset and instead of impossible, you will begin to see everything in this world as possible.

Click the link below to join us in our group to learn more, If you haven't joined.

[Smartphone Income Secret

Re: Your Smartphone Is An ATM Machine by donsheddy1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ofridco:
Hey dear!

Do you know that the smartphone in your hand worth more than 50k a month?

When is the last time you make money online with your smartphone?

When last do you subscribe, how much do you subscribe and how much do you make back with your data subscription?

Once again what you have in your hand is called SMARTPHONE, and if your SMARTPHONE is not making money for you, that means that your smartphone is smarter than you ��

There are over 20 businesses you can start with just a smartphone.

If you have a Smartphone and data connection you lack nothing.
The only thing you lack is information.

For example I use my smartphone for graphic design, I design logos for companies, I design flyers, certificates, invitation cards, in fact I design almost everything with my smartphone.

The logos I put in the image below, I design it with my smartphone.

You can write a book with a smartphone: in fact all my ebooks I didn't use a laptop for any of them.

I use my smartphone to design ebook covers.

The problem people have is, I don't know how to do this, I don't know how to do that, I can't do this, I can't do that.��

Join our group to learn more
Smartphone Income Secret

My dear the word impossible never exists. The bible said in Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

You can do it if you want. For example back then in school, someone told me that Calculus is hard, and because of that mindset that Calculus is hard, I made up my mind that is not for people like us.

Just one day I asked myself, (people wey day sabi this Calculus do they carry too head?) and the answer is no.

From that day I made up my mind that I must learn how to solve this Calculus.

And that is exactly what you need to do. If you don't know how to do graphic design with your phone you can learn it.

If You don't know how to write eBook with your phone you can learn it as well.

It is very easy and you can do it all you need is to reposition your mindset and instead of impossible, you will begin to see everything in this world as possible.

Click the link below to join us in our group to learn more, If you haven't joined.

[Smartphone Income Secret

Lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Move Whatsapp Chat History To Telegram / How To Get A Tech Internship In 2021 / Get Mobile App Maintenance And Support Services In India - Android Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.