Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

See Why Stevie Wonder Is Moving Permanently To Ghana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Why Stevie Wonder Is Moving Permanently To Ghana (220 Views)

Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / Stevie Wonder Announces He’ll Be Having Kidney Surgery During London Concert / Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Stevie Wonder Is Moving Permanently To Ghana by gistongist: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Music legend Stevie Wonder said he plans to remain in Ghana because of racial discrimination in the United States of America (USA).

In Oprah Winfrey’s show ‘The Oprah Talk’ Stevie Wonder has announced plans to permanently move to Ghana.

He was tired in America due to racial inequality and did not want his descendants to pray for dignity and importance.

“I want to see the nation smile again, and I want to see it before I move to Ghana,” he told Oprah. “I’m going to do that. I’m going to move permanently to Ghana.”

“Because I don’t want to see my children’s children’s children’s have to say ‘Oh please, like me. Please respect me. Please value me. What kind of sh*t is that?”

The 70 years-old singer further stated that he wants the world to become a better place where there’s no racial injustice.

He added: “I want the world to get better. I want us to get beyond this place. I want us all to go to the funeral of hate. That’s what I want.”
source:https://gistongist.com/see-why-stevie-wonder-is-moving-permanently-to-ghana/

Re: See Why Stevie Wonder Is Moving Permanently To Ghana by harmargedon: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
The world would be someday.
Re: See Why Stevie Wonder Is Moving Permanently To Ghana by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
God Wins.Yah Africa is now the safest destination from corona
Re: See Why Stevie Wonder Is Moving Permanently To Ghana by meobizy(f): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Who cares? He has at most thirty-one extra years to live. It’s no different from elite investment bankers who come to the continent to live the final years of their life, impregnating as many African women with unclaimed biracial bastards along the way.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Opens New Multi-billion New Textile Hub / Copywriting And It's Powers / Buy Data Subscription At Very Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.