Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra (49507 Views)

Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by ipobarethieves: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
sad IPOB are HOODLUMS sad. Criminals sad angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Behead the woman
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by SeunOshewaWife(f): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Do these women have children at all? How did they feel inflicting so much injuries on those kids?

It baffles me how a woman whom motherly love was bestowed upon naturally would turn around and do otherwise. May God forgive them.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by bluefilm: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
The Devil is a woman
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Twoclans(f): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
This explains part of the reasons God is so angry with the world right now .

2 Likes

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
IamWonderful:
World breaking baby factory ritualism in Anambra, later they will claim more mansions and skycrappers than Washington DC.

Wetin you use your hand go edit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Just imagine all these, when police charge them to Court, one lawyer will come to their defense
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by donprinyo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
choi, this woman wan overtake ogun skull miners
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by addexx: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why not waste this woman at once. Why must there be procedure. These are the types of people that deserve jungle Justice. Mere seeing her face boils my blood

1 Like

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by politeme: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ministry kill her there, imagine pounding people in a mortar, pound her ASAP
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by doxijaw: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Say it with me!

Nigerians are evil. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Fmghewzy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
Anambra people and fetish things. They are the Ogun state in South East. sad

Yet they would be the first to jump on the thread , saying tribalistic shit if it had happened in southwestern states.

Crime knows no tribe they won't listen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by UncommonLogic: 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
I'm sure they are still thinking of ways to blame this on Fulani herdsmen. Sooner or later, Buhari and Tinubu will also be blamed. It's their way.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Fmghewzy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
doxijaw:
Say it with me!

Nigerians are evil. undecided

Humans generally are evil!

2 Likes

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
kindlyheart:
Someone of 80 that should be preparing to meet her creator is still soiling her hands with dark art.

Witches don't have any plan to meet any Creator. They have a different belief from yours.

4 Likes

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by VEXT: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igbos again..you will see them with big cars and mansion...
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by zedman1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Here I was thinking the boy is somewhat related to the woman pictured (I see a kind of resemblance), not knowing she is his greatest nightmare.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by frankony(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
The most wicked and heartless human beings on earth are from Nigeria. cry cry
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by doxijaw: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Humans generally are evil!

Check out crime stats globally, compare with race/country ie blacks, Asians/ Jamaica, Norway etc

Lower iq more likely to commit petty shameful crimes etc kids abused, fetish items found.. that's a low iq crime .

Even amongst the elites no difference, use Lagos as your case study.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by madukaanaya(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
God why am i an african?
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Perfectsouth(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
SEE me shivering and shedding tears..
If you have kids their age, you will know what and how am feeling right now

1 Like

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
This is hard to stomach... How does one begin to explain this level of wickedness??!... I am tired of this 4th world nation.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Fmghewzy(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
doxijaw:

Check out crime stats globally, compare with race/country ie blacks, Asians/ Jamaica, Norway etc

Lower iq more likely to commit petty shameful crimes etc kids abused, fetish items found.. that's a low iq crime .

Even amongst the elites no difference, use Lagos as your case study.

Religious superstition is the cause bro,which can be linked to low iq .
Agreed .
But can't be linked to race ,that point if yours is invalid.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Wow. These people believe that the more pain their victims suffer the more hsppy their entity which they believe will bless them becomes. So they turture as much and as badly as they can.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Mrlouis: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
gentlestdude:
who come get the future like this?
INDEED, THE FUTURE IS FEMALE grin
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by tonididdy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
How this country is still existing is a miracle
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by doxijaw: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Religious superstition is the cause bro,which can be linked to low iq .
Agreed .
But can't be linked to race ,that point if yours is invalid.

It has, they're just being careful not to be called racist..

Another indicator, if this were to happen in an European country, it will be number trend and everyone would pressure stakeholders to prevent it from happening again...

Our think tanks on twitter are busy importing all sorts of nonesense ideas into country, never ever fighting for the truly vunerable .

Anyways make i keep quiet.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by jrusky(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Anambra people for God sake wetin dey worry you pipu?

No good news ever come out of una land. Na una be the highest arrogant igbo, na una do juju pass, na una do ritual pass, na una do crime pass, na una produce Bishop Escoba drug lord, na una do fake drug pass na una do kidnapper and rape etc pass the rest igbo land biko Ogenne.

Na wah oo.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by kuuljay(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Where are the zoo chanters
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by emperor863(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
DEVELOPERS in action!

The most "successful" tribe in Africa at work.

From money rituals to baby factory. From fraudsters to kidnappers.

From prostitution to human trafficking.

All hail the "place of the rising sun"

Savages.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Omanze: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oh my God!

Wicked people are much in Igbo land.
I am Igbo, but, let's call spade SPADE. For God sake why do people have to show wickedness to innocent infants like this?

God is not please at all.

Repent, wicked people wether of Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and all other. God's wrath falls on wicked people.

"Repent or you will likewise perish"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

51 Suspected Cultists Arrested While Marking Anniversary In Delta Hotel / Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.