Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! (705 Views)

Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Planning To Relocate To Turkey / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by ValentineLALA(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good day y’all
Pls pardon my errors
please I will make make it short...
My brother is processing my visa to relocate to Turkey to hustle for myself but deep inside me what I wanted is to travel to English speaking country but as it is now my bro is taking about me going to Turkey.

Please I need advice about going there, is there any opportunity for me to get a job over there while still run my street level as a G When I get there? Because I’m thinking of calling my bro to stop processing the visa . But honestly I want to leave this country based on the level 9ja dey now. People who have been to Turkey and those who based there please help a young G. I will be reading comments
Thanks to y’all once again
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by MufasaLion: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
ValentineLALA:
Good day y’all
Pls pardon my errors
My brother is processing my visa to relocate to Turkey to hustle for myself but deep inside me what I wanted is to travel to English speaking country but as it is now my bro is taking about me going to Turkey.

Please I need advice about going there, is there any opportunity for me to get a job over there while still run my street level as a G When I get there? Because I’m thinking of calling my bro to stop processing the visa . But honestly I want to leave this country based on the level 9ja dey now. People who have been to Turkey and those who based there please help a young G. I will be reading comments

Why don't you just go to an English speaking country via study route?
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by Mike213: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chief if you see turkey please go or do you prefer ajegunle

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mike213:
Chief if you see turkey please go or do you prefer ajegunle

Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
You better hug that your Turkey visa Jejelly and make a move.

ValentineLALA:
Good day y’all
Pls pardon my errors

Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by ValentineLALA(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Well I thought of that but my pocket can’t afford it as they said I need to pay school fees from here first. It sucks for me that way.
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by ValentineLALA(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
No bro I don’t prefer Anegunle just I don’t know if I can get a job when I get there.
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by tonididdy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
ValentineLALA:
No bro I don’t prefer Anegunle just I don’t know if I can get a job when I get there.
Turkey is cool, accommodation is peanut but flexing is expensive.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by MufasaLion: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
ValentineLALA:
Well I thought of that but my pocket can’t afford it as they said I need to pay school fees from here first. It sucks for me that way.

UK?
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by Kvngwitty(m): 1:46am On Feb 21, 2021
tonididdy:

Turkey is cool, accommodation is peanut but flexing is expensive.

Can you please outline some necessary steps for a person going with a tourism visa ?

or better still the easiest way to get approved for the visa
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by cybertyrant(m): 2:12am On Feb 21, 2021
omo no go turkey except you don get an already job, that place good but you go regret am better go to Ghana, Ghana currency is stronger than turkish currency, Ghana is our brother and good neighbor, even if you get into trouble you can enter okada back to naija, Hustle bro, if you want to go to white country na you Sabi, make arabs no sell you there as you no Sabi them language
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by ValentineLALA(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Okay noted! Thanks so much bro
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by ValentineLALA(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
I’m cool with UK just that I don’t know how much it gonna cost me to get there.
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by ValentineLALA(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Now you are making me scared bro. #Confused
Re: I Need Advice About Going To Turkey Plz Don’t Ignore! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Turkey go! UAE GO ,IRAG GO,IRAN GO,USA GO EVEN AFGANISTAN SEF MY BROTHER THIS COUNTRY IS SHIT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Africa: Aboard Turkish Airlines, Man Caught Fully Wrapped With Nylons As Luggage / Seeking Advice On How To Go About An Offer For Job From London / How To Apply For Costa Rica Tourist Visa From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.