Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k (3858 Views)

SOLD!SOLD!!SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord 2013 model / Neat Baby Boy For Sale At N550k / Sweet Honda Odyssey now #350,000 only- SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Bishopsgate(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
This car is first body

Engine, gear, a/c are all in super condition

Clean upholstery (just back seat needs very little work)

Legs are quiet with new ball joints and bushings.

Its just buy & drive

Call Bishop now on 0808 622 3698

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by heniford2: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
200k going
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by leonn(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
can it go for 400k
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Pochettino(f): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
This car looks bitter to me not sweet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Raysleek: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pochettino:
This car looks bitter to me not sweet
For that price it's okay
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
No bad if u ask me.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by ShenTeh(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bishopsgate:
This car is first body

Its just buy & drive

Where is this car sir
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Minjim: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Raysleek:

For that price it's okay

Now this is damn cheap
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Drizzy5001(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omo, this car reign wella that year, but, why is it suddenly too cheap compared to a Toyota camry of the same year?

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by greggng: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Can u imagine a serious dealer switching off his phone...how do u expect people to reach you?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by airex(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
greggng:
Can u imagine a serious dealer switching off his phone...how do u expect people to reach you?
The fact that his phone was off when you called does not mean he switched it off...

7 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by greggng: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
airex:
The fact that his phone was off when you called does not mean he switched it off...

I think my question is for the dealer that advertised ....is not for you to make excuses for him. When you call a phone for 6 times and it says switched off ...you want us to believe the phone switched off by itself ?..I don't entertain excuses especially if you are a serious business man . I have power bank for my Android. ,.I have a small Nokia that can last many days before you charge....that one is purely for business. In my toilet I 've my phone with me....The only valid excuse is...his phone has been stolen ...or kidnappers don hijack his phone ...any other excuse na story to the gods

8 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by CheedyJ(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
e no gree 55k? Cash ooo
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Moyissh: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
greggng:

I think my question is for the dealer that advertised ....is not for you to make excuses for him. When you call a phone for 6 times and it says switched off ...you want us to believe the phone switched off by itself ?..I don't entertain excuses especially if you are a serious business man . I have power bank for my Android. ,.I have a small Nokia that can last many days before you charge....that one is purely for business. In my toilet I 've my phone with me....The only valid excuse is...his phone has been stolen ...or kidnappers don hijack his phone ...any other excuse na story to the gods

K

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by magicfairy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
greggng:

So he must not have any other thing to do just because he advertised to sell a car? You called him 6 times without response means he is not available. Have some patience, you come across as abrasive and aggressive. Calm down.

7 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by olaolaking: 5:22am On Feb 21, 2021
greggng:

What's the rant for? See the long essay on top say you wan pruf semi irrelevant point

4 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by alphabbey1(m): 5:39am On Feb 21, 2021
magicfairy:

So he must not have any other thing to do just because he advertised to sell a car? You called him 6 times without response means he is not available. Have some patience, you come across as abrasive and aggressive. Calm down.
sit and learn. For a serious business man, it's annoying and frustrating when potential buyer calls and u're unreachable.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by 400billionman: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2021
greggng:

You may enter WhatsApp and see him online.

It has happened many times.

Network issues. Or Send him a text message.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Resurrection212: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2021
Too much spokesperson here.This kind of business might end in tears. Funny enough one person might own those monikers in order to see mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by yomifola(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Bishopsgate(m): 9:21am On Feb 21, 2021
I can see so much has been said about me and my phone. I would only however be responding to the car i out online

The car is available for inspection at Ogba, Ikeja - Lagos
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by airex(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2021
greggng:

Since you can't entertain any excuse then go ahead and switch on his phone yourself. Since e don become by force.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by greggng: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2021
airex:
Since you can't entertain any excuse then go ahead and switch on his phone yourself. Since e don become by force.

Continue making excuses for him ....but for some of us tgat are old timers here ...this attitude is a red flag ...whenever a man advertised a car and his partners in crime are the ones defending his actions ....something is wrong ...I rest my case ...I wasn't talking to anyone of you ...my question was directed to the advertiser of the car. If all of us decide to bring out our product here and people can't reach us....then it would 've been counter productive being here. If he is alive to his responsibility , let him respond ....otherwise make no excuses for him...I rest my case

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by airex(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2021
greggng:

Continue making excuses for him ....but for some of us tgat are old timers here ...this attitude is a red flag ...whenever a man advertised a car and his partners in crime are the ones defending his actions ....something is wrong ...I rest my case ...I wasn't talking to anyone of you ...my question was directed to the advertiser of the car. If all of us decide to bring out our product here and people can't reach us....then it would 've been counter productive being here. If he is alive to his responsibility , let him respond ....otherwise make no excuses for him...I rest my case
I have no business with the seller. I know him not. If you like call it red flag or green flag, that's your own business. My point is, it's not compulsory you buy from him. If he's unreachable through his mobile number, kindly find another person to buy from. Abi na by force say u must buy this car ni?

4 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by yomifola(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Guys...

Please stop all these, you guys are matured enough.

Even the OP himself no even send u guys.. So, why throwing words to each other. haba

On top Wetin?

Please, OP... Can I come for inspection for 450

I really need a car to just be taking around and I don't have much on me..

Could u please help me out?

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by eliwa47(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bishopsgate:
This car is first body

Its just buy & drive

450k, serious buyer.
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Bishopsgate(m): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
yomifola:
Guys...

Please stop all these, you guys are matured enough.

Even the OP himself no even send u guys.. So, why throwing words to each other. haba

On top Wetin?

Please, OP... Can I come for inspection for 450

I really need a car to just be taking around and I don't have much on me..

Could u please help me out?

The best price is N520k Last sir
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Bishopsgate(m): 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
airex:
I have no business with the seller. I know him not. If you like call it red flag or green flag, that's your own business. My point is, it's not compulsory you buy from him. If he's unreachable through his mobile number, kindly find another person to buy from. Abi na by force say u must buy this car ni?

My brother, it is well. I just got off a call from a concerned Nairalander who saw the thread. I wonder why some people as so quickly triggered to making unfounded allegations and drawing colourful conclusions.

If my mobile number is unreachable, how does that make me "unserious"? What if I was in transit, out of reach due to faulty phone or simply flat battery? Why do Nigerians always think the worst of others sinply because things dont go thr way they want it?

I sincerely appreciate your time spent explaining this matter, especially since I dont even know you personally. May God bless you richly

What I have learnt from life is that those who often jump into conclusions do so mainly out of ignorance or in a bid to intimidate/harass others into a box.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Bishopsgate(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
greggng:

So you recognize the possibility of a phone being unavailable due to some unforeseen circumstances? Why then were you so quick to label me "unserious" because you dialled my number unsuccessfully?

Why not wait to hear from me to learn what happened first? Why so quick to be "savage" in your comment? It was totally uncalled for. A simple question "Why is your phone off" would have sufficed. Believe me I would simply have apologized and explained the circumstances

All these turenci was totally needless

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Bishopsgate(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
greggng:

"Partners in crime"? Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?

What crime would that be? How would I be partners with someone I don't even know?

You called yourself an old timer on NL; AND SO FUCKING WHAT? Since when did that confer wisdom or sensibility upon you? Clearly all your old time here has taught you nothing about decency or the mutuality of respect for fellow humans

Shove you old time up your frigging arse!!!!

1 Like

Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by Bishopsgate(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
ShenTeh:

Where is this car sir

Ogba in Ikeja, Lagos
Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Sweet Honda Accord EOD 2004 Model For Sale At N550k by yomifola(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bishopsgate:

The best price is N520k Last sir

I so much appreciate

Please, I know and am aware that it's a well used car, but there will still be one or two things to put together.

Can you please... Tell me what and what is needed to be put in place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Toks Highlander 08 @ N6.9M Negotiable ««« / 2004 Model Landrover Freelander For Sale / 2005 Toks EOD 4 Cylinders For Just 1.6m Only. Leather, Alloys, Auto.. Wow!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.