Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) (46415 Views)

11-year-old Terrorist, Muhammed Yusuf Killed By NAF Airstrike In Borno (photo) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos) / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
The new Mega School Located at Jimtilo Kano road Maiduguri will by far be the largest primary school in Borno state, when completed.

The ultra modern school is being built with following components:

• 60 Classroom capacity.
• Administrative buildings.
• computer laboratory.
• Staff Quarters
• Dinning hall
. Digital Education aids will be deployed

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
More photos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
Photos

4 Likes

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by MMWandali: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
good

6 Likes

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Arewa1stSon: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Very good!!

Babagana is working!!

Borno is rising!!

Borno is developing!!

Zulum's agenda is

Human and infrastructural development!!

Security and education!!

Even with insecurity...

Borno is becoming one of the most developed state in Nigeria!!

They call us qouta system illiterates... But guess what!!

We move... grin

While the so called educated and sophisticated people... Are wallowing in mediocrity!!

Babagana is working!!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Waste of resources
At the end they will teach the student English language with Hausa

For does Fools quoting me

Let's wait for some few years and see what's left of the school.
Most of you haven't step foot in the North thats why I can't blame you.
The North has budget for education than any other region but backwardness won't let dem shine..
The library they haave in the school I served enn, have never come across such in a public school down south and still the only thing the student comes in to do is glance tru picture and laugh, even teachers can barely express dem self.
Long story jare

Message to the fools again
Only few will relate to the message i portrait, am not against teaching in Mother tongue, 3v3n public school in lagos uses Yoruba to pass messages for better understanding, as a teacher back in the north I have to learn basic Hausa so as to teach to better understanding.. But now it's not official to teach with mother language why teach with it 100%, will they write there mathematics, English language and other subject in Hausa expecially external exams.
Kindly get my point

235 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by heendrix(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lemme Copy Flaseprophet1 today

I see Arewa and Arewa1stson masturbating on this thread so much he ran out of cum and became an impotent buffoon. this we have seen

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Wow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Only in Maiduguri.... what of other Local Governments?...the state of Kagara Science School is an eye opener. You guys should stop playing to the gallery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by ojun50(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources
Shaaa

15 Likes

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Monogamy: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Only if someone won't step on Shekau's toes...

5 Likes

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by merieam16(f): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources
grin u wicked oo

5 Likes

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
As usual, bad belle.

Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by tit(f): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ha ha ha
Next thing is Boko Haram has kidnap 10,000 pupils

14 Likes

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources
And at the end the students will be employed and you will still be bitter and unemployed loser.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Divoc:
Only in Maiduguri.... what of other Local Governments?...the state of Kagara Science School is an eye opener. You guys should stop playing to the gallery.
You do realize that Borno is not Niger state? We have a very useless governor in Niger and it will not kill you to appreciate good thing if you see it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources

You think English Is Holier To you.

Mr Almighty English.

Remember that No Single Country on Earth That developed with Foreign Language.

England Teaches with English
French Teaches with French
Russia teaches with Russian
China teaches With Mandrin
India Teaches with Hindi or Bengali or telegu

only in Africa that Abandoned their Mother Tongue and Became Proud with Explorers/Migrators/Refugees Ones and also make chase beating with it.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hollawayn05:
Waste of resources

If we really want to develop it's important to teach subjects, especially the sciences, in indigenous languages. The western world understand science more because things are explained in their mother tongue. Indians teach with their language, Arabs do and the Chinese and Japanese even have computer programming languages in their language. Trust me, if science is taught in Hausa these guys will do much better.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Awesome edifice we just hope students will not be kidnapped there too....
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Lovelyperson(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hope there will be adequate security in place too

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by nnamdizen(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nice Infrastructure, the only problem is they won't use it, just like so many other similar abandoned and deserted brand new structures built by both FG and international NGOs littering Maiduguri and the whole of Borno.

If I must say, those structures would be much more appreciated and properly utilized in the South south and south east. Some persons are just cashing out big from the destruction and chaos going on in Borno, cos from my findings, 70% of awarded and ongoing contracts in Nigeria since 2015 till date is in Borno state.

Quote me wrong "Boko haram is now a ministry in Nigeria "

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by daddytime(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shame on all past and present leaders of Rivers, Delta, and Bayelsa states.

8 Likes

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by Shellsploit: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Make e no turn refugee camp settlement.
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
na skul be dis abi chicago prison?
Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dragging Nigeria backwards since 2014.

Parasitism...

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by emorse(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2021
oglalasioux:

If we really want to develop it's important to teach subjects, especially the sciences, in indigenous languages. The western world understand science more because things are explained in their mother tongue. Indians teach with their language, Arabs do and the Chinese and Japanese even have computer programming languages in their language. Trust me, if science is taught in Hausa these guys will do much better.
I'm curious. What's the atom called in your language?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by emorse(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2021
daddytime:
Shame on all past and present leaders of Rivers, Delta, and Bayelsa states.
And those of Nigeria as a whole.

1 Like

Re: The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) by padi94(m): 12:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Wow this is nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

16-year-old girl Miss Edem Ekpoawan Irene Tops Jamb Score, 310 / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.