Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,051 members, 7,859,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph (1085 Views)

Job Vacancies For Today 6th- July- 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by chika4real: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2007
THE FIRST INTERVIEW TOOK PLACE THE FOLLOWING DAY.

HAS ANYBODY BEING CALLED FOR THE SECOND STAGE OF THE INTERVIEW YET.

I LEARNT IT IT SHOULD BE HOLDING SOON.
Re: Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by bruce(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2007
Haven't heard from them. Kindly keep the house inform.

Thanks
Re: Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by brainyafoo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2007
WROTE THE TEST AND ATTENDED THE INTERVIEW TOO BUT I'VE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THE KEEP ON PRAYING AND HOPING.
Re: Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by johnsonon: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2007
av not heard from them too. hope they av not contacted those they need. watever we are praying to God for the best for us all
Re: Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by doctorlove: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2007
Did the Test and the interview also, but haven't hear from them after the said 72 hrs. Let us hope that befor the end of next week some thing will surely come up.
Re: Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by chydon(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2007
i did the test and interview,av bin called for the 2nd interview wit the MD which held on 6th july and also for medicals which was on 7th july,but looks like the calling is done by batch, ph interviewees were not more than 6 in number.phone num is 08037444880
Re: Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by bruce(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2007
Also did the 2nd interview with the MD and the medicals on the dates stated above by Chydon.

@Chydon
I think PH interviewees are more than 6. For I recognized and pallyd with lot more than 6. Though we were reliably told it is coming in batches.So Be expectant.

Good Luck to us all.

One Love!
Re: Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by chydon(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2007
@bruce
hey bruce hv u heard frm them so far,they've contacted some guys.infact they've started training but i dont know if it's only those inside lagos.
Re: Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by bruce(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2007
@Chydon
Is it possible that they have invited some persons that did the interview with us, having said they will get to us b/w 1 to 2 weeks? I doubt so. But if true, it must be those from Lagos.

Nobody of all the people I exchanged number with,has received IV for training. Though most are outside Lagos. I can't say more on that.

But which ever, I certainly know i will get mine. I wish you luck too.
Re: Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph by chydon(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2007
@bruce
av replied ur mail bruce

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In Microsoft Nigeria! / This Cool / Another Recruitment From Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.