Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale (27362 Views)

Mini Flat And Room Self Contain To Let In Surulere 15-11-11 / Cheap Letting, Flats, Miniflats And Room Self Contains Ready For Letting! / Flats, Miniflats And Room Self Contain For Letting At Mainland Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by Od31(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
please post your price list!
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Damache Doors
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Damache Doors
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2013
DAMACHE DOORS
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
DAMACHE DOORS
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Thanks
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Thanks for your orders.
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by buzz2010: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2013
woodview: Thanks for your orders.
Kindly send me some information including prices for your imported single security doors and interior doors. Thank you bus89@yahoo.com
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2013
Thanks for your orders
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2013
@buzz2010

Done
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thanks for your orders.
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2013
Damache Doors
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Merry Christmas all!
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Happy New Year
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by peaceland(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Good day;
Please how do you handle possible accidental lock-outs with the doors?.
I noticed they do not have external handles if you mistakenly dashed out and forgot to go along with your keys you could be locked out
how do the turkish makers advice this is sorted out??
thanks
PS; someone said working an extra handle at the front automatically reduces the doors security and unwise
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by peaceland(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2014
peaceland: Good day;
I noticed they do not have external handles if you mistakenly dashed out and forgot to go along with your keys you could be locked out
thanks
PS; someone said working an extra handle at the front automatically reduces the doors security and unwise
still waiting please
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by fash78(m): 3:03am On Jul 05, 2014
Pls can you send me your price list of your security doors both classic types and metal (4ft and 3ft).
Also send me price lists of internal doors PVC, solid core and wooden doors of different sizes.
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Www.damache.com.ng
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
fash78: Pls can you send me your price list of your security doors both classic types and metal (4ft and 3ft).
Also send me price lists of internal doors PVC, solid core and wooden doors of different sizes.
My email address is funsolaw@gmail.com.

Done
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by peaceland(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
peaceland: Good day;
thanks
would still love an answer to above please. thanks.
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2014
Www.damache.com.ng
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:01am On Jul 20, 2014
For your:

Security Doors in Nigeria

Security doors in lagos

Fire exit doors in lagos

Wooden interior doors

Www.damache.com.ng
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 8:34am On Jul 20, 2014
peaceland:
would still love an answer to above please. thanks.

Sorry for the late reply.

You would need to contact the customer service department of your door supplier if this happens.

Thanks.
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thank you for your orders.
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by wholex(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Can you please forward the price list of 4ft and 3ft various security doors(Metal and Classic) as well as wooden doors to fixed inside the house.
My email address is edlove003@yahoo.com
Re: Damache Doors ! Lovely Security And Room Doors For Sale by woodview: 4:18am On Sep 20, 2014
Done. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Dead, 26 Rescued In Ochanja, Onitsha Market Building Collapse (Photos) / BROOKLYN COURT! Buy 5 And Get 1 Plot / Do U Have A Faulty Samsung LCD/LED/PLASMA Tv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.