Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again (886 Views)

CBN Reduces Banks' Loan To Deposit Ratio From 65% To 50% / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Good day Honourables

I lost my Job during the Lockdown due to downsizing, my Wife lost her job late last Year too. fortunately we are expecting our first baby soonest.

Things have been diffiult at the home front , and I have an aged Mother to cater for also. We have a vehicle and I intend to be using it for Uber Business, and also form a transport partnership with an Courier Company here in Lagos, and I also have the plan to be supplying Raw food materials to Restaurants .But the challenge I have now is that I need to renew some documents of the Car and also get the necessary documents for the Uber registrations. And I also need to fix the AC and Shorks of the Vehicle so I can start working with it.

To take care of all these, I'm in need of a loan of 150,000 Naira, I can drop my Laptop(HP ELITEBOOK COREi5 vPRO,8G RAM) as collateral and if possible I can drop my original certificates (Bsc and NYSC) . I intend to pay back the loan with interest.

Thanks as you help out.
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by thesicilian: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2021
It always makes me laugh when people say they will drop their original educational certificates as collateral. Everyone knows you can go 20yrs without ever needing to present your original certificates, provided you have the photocopies. And even those are not usually needed by folks in the business sector.

If you're really genuine about timely payback, then drop your original car documents, the spare key and a transfer of ownership document.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2021
RuthCares:
That's where you youths get it wrong. You don't need to start tooth or big

35000 Documents

Fix only urgent repairs Budget 25000 Naira

Aim for 60,000 Naira. Sell your laptop for it. And few months you'll get enough funds to get an even better one. Go and start your dream and stop waiting for an helper. Be your helper

AC repairs alone : 55,000 ( they will change the compressor and some other parts)
Hackney permit, lasdri and some other docs needed by Uber, driver badge: 15k( this is excluding Car documents)
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by thesicilian: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2021
RuthCares:

If this is your condition, tell the young man, dropping car document and spare key shouldn't be a big deal
I just did madam.
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2021
RuthCares:

Do without user then. A car can work without actually. Spending 55k on. Account repairs for commercial business is too high

Start without ac

It's needed to work as an Uber partner . AC is one of the features they look out for. They check the Car thoroughly before forming the partnership Ma
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2021
RuthCares:

You have an investor above. Speak with him. My hands are full on my end
thank you
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by sunshineV(f): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2021
okay when u eventually get the 150k loan i have 100odds u can stake it on. very sure games
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2021
sunshineV:
okay when u eventually get the 150k loan i have 100odds u can stake it on. very sure games
but sorry I don't gamble.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by wealthgoddess: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2021
sunshineV:
this is a matured thread...please varnish with your childhood exuberance
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by sunshineV(f): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2021
wealthgoddess:

this is a matured thread...please varnish with your childhood exhorberance
i was just tryna help and btw no dey speak big english wey u no fit spell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by Emary(f): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why don't you try ordinary kabu kabu without ac for a while and gather the funds before enslaving yourself by dropping the vehicle's particulars? There's no guarantee that the person will give them back to you easily without milking you dry first.
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by joungblood(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Emary:
Why don't you try ordinary kabu kabu without ac for a while and gather the funds before enslaving yourself by dropping the vehicle's particulars? There's no guarantee that the person will give them back to you easily without milking you dry first.

Why won't they give it back after payment? Which one be without milking him dry. Shey they won dey ask for ransom.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by wealthgoddess: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
sunshineV:
e pain am grin
sunshineV:
e pain am.... nairaland kids as usual.
You need to learn some manners from your pop meehn...
You reek of so much disgusts.
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thanks all. I'm still hoping for someone that will help out
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by sunshineV(f): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
wealthgoddess:

e pain am grin
e pain am.... nairaland kids as usual.
You need to learn some manners from your pop meehn...
You reek of so much disgusts.
lmao i only advice u to speak english u can spell properly and u are shining teeth? lol ur pa na fuuu
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Still expecting
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by wealthgoddess: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
sunshineV:
lmao i only advice u to speak english u can spell properly and u are shining teeth? lol ur pa na fuuu
e pain am....ur mama oo ur Papa ooo them be mumuuu...olosho naso Dem take born werey like you
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by sunshineV(f): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
wealthgoddess:
e pain am....ur mama oo ur Papa ooo them be mumuuu...olosho naso Dem take born werey like you
LMFAO werey u beta go find sumtin chop u hunger finish u and ur hoeing mother
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Still expecting
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2021
Okay
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 7:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Good morning all
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by godsonn97: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Okay
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by wealthgoddess: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
sunshineV:
LMFAO werey u beta go find sumtin chop u hunger finish u and ur hoeing mother
Na ashawo ur mama take born you abi....
I can imagine how wide her pussey don cast lol...
omo ale
Re: Help, I Need A Loan To Start Up All Over Again by sunshineV(f): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Na ashawo ur mama take born you abi....
I can imagine how wide her pussey don cast lol...
omo ale
i never get ur time make i fvck ur mama finish, pay the b!tch den we talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Side Hustle Can I Start With 70k. / RIP Fiverr: Fiverr Is Dead / Edo, Lagos, 5 Others Named As Only Economically Viable States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.