Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Lower Back Pain Treatments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lower Back Pain Treatments (335 Views)

Me And My Lower Back Pain / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Serious Lower Back Pain And I Can't Walk Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lower Back Pain Treatments by Puffywise: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pain in the LOWER BACK or LOW BACK PAIN is a common disorder that involves the muscles, nerves and bones of the back. Pain in the lower back is medically known as LUMBAGO. Back pain is one of the most common reasons people consult their doctor, miss work and leading cause of disability.

Luckily, you can take measure to prevent or relieve most back pain episodes. If prevention does not, NATURAL TREATMENT and proper body mechanics often will heal your back within a few weeks and make you functional. Surgery is rarely need to treat lumbago or back pain.

SYMPTOMS
1. Shooting or stabbing pain
2. Muscle ache
3. Pain that worsens with bending, lifting, standing or walking.
4. Pain that radiates down your leg
5. Inability to work without worsening pain
6. Occasionally, the pain may be worse at night or with prolonged sitting such as on a long car trip, et cetra.

For more information on this post and TREATMENT :https://rainbownigeria.com/2020/07/16/lower-back-pain-treatment/
Re: Lower Back Pain Treatments by Puffywise: 5:54am On Feb 25, 2021
sad
Re: Lower Back Pain Treatments by olowakandis: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2021
stretching helps
Re: Lower Back Pain Treatments by Puffywise: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
cool
Re: Lower Back Pain Treatments by Puffywise: 9:12pm On May 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Lower Back Pain Treatments by Puffywise: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Never Give Up / MRI /CT Scan At Gaits Logistics / Can Someone Help Me With COVID-19 Test Certificate With In Lagos Are Evirons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.