Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms (41651 Views)

Private Jets Spotted On The Tarmac Of The Abuja Intl Airport (pix/video) / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by fergie001: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
It was reported earlier that a military aircraft King Air 350 crashed short of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja runway, after reporting engine failure enroute Minna.

AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT

This is to confirm that a Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Beechcraft KingAir B350i aircraft crashed while returning to the Abuja Airport after reporting engine failure enroute Minna. First responders are at the scene. Sadly, all 7 personnel on board died in the crash.

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), @CAS_IOAmao, has ordered an immediate investigation into the incident. While urging the general public to remain calm & await the outcome of investigation, the CAS, on behalf of all NAF personnel, commiserates with the families of the deceased.

AVM Ibikunle Daramola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivxJar59xJU

*AVM Ibikunle Daramola is the Director, Public Relations and Information Headquarters, Nigerian Airforce*

May their souls RIP, Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by NwaNimo1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2021

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by izzou(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
May the good Lord comfort the families they left behind.

This is so sad

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Righteousness2(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
7 Souls who were well alive by this time yesterday!
7 Soul who Probably had Plans on what to do this Evening..
May GOD Comfort their Grieving Families..

Brothers/Sisters, we do not know who is Next to go!
Do not Joke with your Eternity!
Make JESUS a Pirioty in your Life.
With JESUS, you live or Die , you Gain..

180 Likes 19 Shares

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by ezugegere(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
I hope they never carry Southern officers go kill again. I no just trust these Fulanis

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Chatflick(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Eyah. Orlu to Minna lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Randy100: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin
God rest the soul of the dead.

1 Like

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Okortor: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
I hate to hear military men die but God knows best.
Rip gallants..may God grant the families fortitude to bear this great loss. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Harrykn: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Rip
BUHARI Cares
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by wunmi590(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
May their souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by EmekaBlue(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
They never knew they will die this Sunday morning. Rip

This New CAS starting on a bad note. From Orlu air attack to air crash...what is next?!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Jaqenhghar: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
From the stories I have heard about the maintenance culture of the Airforce. I am surprised more of these incidents have not happened

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Jestin: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why was Buhari not inside the aircraft??

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Petyprince: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by robosky02(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oh

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
The aircraft was said to have reported engine failure at 1039 and crashed landed on the final approach path of Abuja Runway 22 at time 1048UTC.
May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace.

Flackoo:
Sending my condolences to the family of the bereaved!! May God grant them succour in these trying times.
Amen to your prayers.
God bless you for your kind words.

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that only have negative and vile words for our soldiers,
The below is for their empty brains..
Swines everywhere

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Names of d 6 people in d plane please, make I know the 1 I go type RIP for, abeg
Who needs your RIP?
Kids everywhere.

austin2all:
Good news, it's a welcome development. The zoo must crumble. Iseeeee
God bless ESN and IPOB
Shame on your ipob terrorists.
We believe only animals live in zoos and not human beings.
Nigerians aren't animals.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hm.

This is sad news.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by bigdammyj: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Noted

Dark Sunday!

May their souls rest in peace
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
If only He was inside. I mean He

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by MYZOLE: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Bsure: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Really sad news... May God console the families

1 Like

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by 2016v2017: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chatflick:
Eyah. Orlu to Minna lipsrsealed
they paid their dues

1 Like

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by Pavore9: 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sad.
Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by specialmati(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed oh LOrd heal our land we have heard enough of the bad news oooh.may God console the families

3 Likes

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
My sincere condolences to their families at this trying time

3 Likes

Re: All Seven Personnel Die In The Abuja Aircraft Crash - Airforce Confirms by tnerro1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
I remember a time when we had to go to cross River State at short notice and staff were offered a military aircraft to transport us , everybody refused to go with it

With their poor maintenance culture, who wan die

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / Man's Car Tumbles In Lagos After He Fell Asleep While Driving (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.