Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja (75526 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Meet Flt Lt Piyo Piyo, The Co-pilot Of The Crashed King Air 350 In Abuja / Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by ekevwe(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Rip

Somebody ought to be doing maintenance and check on these engines cum approval before flying but no they would all be chewing gworo at the same time

Nigeria government don't have maintenance culture.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
you4me:
yes sir I'm close to his brother benjamin gadzama in Abu zaria and right from his days in Airforce military school jos
This one pain me.

They just killing our Christian brothers with their short circuit approach to occupation
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by abbaashiru(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Trimjos:
Pls what is the equivalent of a flight Lieutenant in the Army?
2nd lieutenant
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Trimjos: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
abbaashiru:
2nd lieutenant

Ok sir, thanks alot
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Litmus: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
zeeace:
imagine comment from a human being on a post like this. you're a disgrace to who ever gave birth to you. goat.

Absolutely.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by r4roty(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
@ OP, They dont drive aeroplanes but fly them. RIP to Gadzama
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by donprinyo(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Incompetence
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Djyucee1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by coputa(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
GOFRONT:
Nigerian Airforce, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Army......They are all a useless and a death trap...
Gworoption brought them down
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by asobo1: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
I don't know why I have no pity for abokis, the terrorists.
Just in case you ain't aware, below were occupants of the aircraft

Flt Lt Gazama
Flt Lt Piyo
Flg Offr Okpara
FS Olawumi
ACM Johnson
This are the people onboard Shadow 01 and they are all dead
Including Sgt Oluka
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by alpharoyalty: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Was he qualified on merit to fly.
If yes, RIP
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by KBEST3(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
I don't know why I have no pity for abokis, the terrorists.
i no blame you,pig in human body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
The OP who wrote this post is a very big foooool!!!! What do u mean by "drove Aeroplane"
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by jonathanking1122: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
the money you are suposed to use to fix the air craft and face bandit's, you gave it to the heads-men and you face the innocent Biafran's (ESN) but there is one thing you dn't know(BIAFRA IS A SPIRIT) if you know you know but who no go no go know. Have you ever ask your self why the bird (pegeon) did not fly on the millitry day
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by ysimeon: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by mu2sa2: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
you are stupid. I Reserved the right to my opinions, my feelings. I don't care if yours different from mine, and you can't force yours on me. I repeat, I have no pity for abok.is. Go and die.
You die first!

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by meccuno: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
abbaashiru:
It's nice to know you acknowledge that it's an IBO man that flies Buhari around... grin grin grin
are you expecting a herdsman to fly Buhari ? You funny Sha
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Ogbuu101: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
who is this unbaptized, unscrupulous and unguarded apparition?
Easy easy bro cheesy cheesy
Unbaptised cheesy
Unscrupulous grin
Apparition wink cheesy
Only one person cheesy
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by abbaashiru(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
majority of abokis are Muslims and all terrorists and kidnappers are Muslims.
Evans the notorious kidnapper that made headlines a while back is a Muslim i guess. You nitwit...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by iamiking(m): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
And we are all Monkeys to White supremacists. Thank You
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Crimrburster: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
asobo1:
Just in case you ain't aware, below were occupants of the aircraft

Flt Lt Gazama
Flt Lt Piyo
Flg Offr Okpara
FS Olawumi
ACM Johnson
This are the people onboard Shadow 01 and they are all dead
Including Sgt Oluka
one aboki implicated them all.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
Bro, next time use northern jihadist o.

It explains the exact Islamabad people you are referring to
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Justice3000(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
JUSTICE!!! Remain in eternal peace
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Crimrburster: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Bro, next time use northern jihadist o.

It explains the exact Islamabad people you are referring to
ok sir, silly jihadists
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by madridsta007(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kolinakano:

Northerners no need pity from Christian.

Both Pilots are Christians.

Gadzama is a Christain name from Southern Borno.
Priyo is a Christain name from Jos, Plateau State.

Southerners pissing on their death should remember that the North is not one monolith in religion and tribe. Fulanis constitute a very tiny minority if we are honest about demographics.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Bolaji26(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Trimjos:

Ok sir, thanks alot

Equivalent to captain in army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by zeeace(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
your stupidity is beyond Buhari, your role model.
for your info, I detest buhari but we should learn to draw a line. when things like this happen. it can happen to you or your Love ones. his family is in pains. and you stay in your hut with your baby Android and free Opera mini data to type such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Ayebakabaruda: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
GOFRONT:
Nigerian Airforce, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Army......They are all a useless and a death trap...

There people in the army currently who will bury ur lifeless body. Useless madafucker. It seems u will live forever. U thinking like an Asshole
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by mvem(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
Majority of Plateau people are not Muslims, same as Adamawa, Gombe, Taraba, Kaduna, Nassarwa, Benue...Also we have kidnappers in the South and hired Assassins...So what really are you saying ?
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by SKYHIGHfx: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Simplyleo:

Rest in peace Flight Lieutenant Chiroma Haruna Gadzama
cry

Blame ipob as usual
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by Kolinakano: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
abokis killings abokis, no problem. Business as usual.

This is your business? If yes, mind your business.
Your hate for northerners is underrated.
Re: Meet Gadzama: The Pilot Who Flew The Crashed King Air 350 Aircraft In Abuja by venger: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Crimrburster:
one aboki implicated them all.
Another product from baby factory on the Loose, all what you wish to happen to them shall come back to you in double fold

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.