Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Father And Son Killed, Innocent Mothers And Children Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father And Son Killed, Innocent Mothers And Children Kidnapped (264 Views)

Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra / Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) / The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Son Killed, Innocent Mothers And Children Kidnapped by Odogwuworld: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Security agencies have reported that armed bandits on Saturday night invaded Baka village, Igabi Local Government Area.

This was contained in a statement issued by the commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan, on Sunday.

The statement noted that earlier, the bandits had attacked a residence of the late Dan’azumi Musa where he was killed alongside his son saying; “In the latest attack, a brother of the deceased, one Sale Musa and his son Amiru Sale Musa, were shot dead.

“The bandits, operating in groups, also abducted a number of persons, mostly women and children,” the statement said.

Troops based in the Sabon Birni general area were mobilised to the location where they engaged the bandits and rescued some captives from one of the bandit groups, while another group had earlier escaped with another set of hostages.

The rescued persons are Aisha Isah, Halima Isah, Hannatu Umar, Hassana Umar, Hadiza Isah, Fadilah Bashir, Zaharau Isah, Maryam Bashir and Mikah Zakari.

Others are Yunusa Isah, Karima Umar, Kadija Umar, Rukaiyah Isah and Sumaiya Bashiru.

However, the statement disclosed that the following persons were kidnapped, Saudatu Garba, Laraba Idris, Auta Mansur, Ibrahim Danlami, and Hauwa Sale.

Others were Fatima Idris. Safara Sale, Shafaatu Idris (infant) and Fiddausi Mansur (infant).

Governor Nasir El-Rufai conveyed his grief over the repeat attack and condoled the family of the slain father and son........ CONTINUE READING BELOW.........
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/2-killed-innocent-mothers-and-children.html?m=1
Re: Father And Son Killed, Innocent Mothers And Children Kidnapped by tsephanyah(f): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Fake news
Re: Father And Son Killed, Innocent Mothers And Children Kidnapped by Spending123: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin
I was using my phone camera as a mirror to shave my private part this morning, everything was going fine not until I started having likes on Facebook.����
Re: Father And Son Killed, Innocent Mothers And Children Kidnapped by dangotesmummy: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bubu call your children to order tobafe shoriburuku
Re: Father And Son Killed, Innocent Mothers And Children Kidnapped by Icyexpressions: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Oh okay
Re: Father And Son Killed, Innocent Mothers And Children Kidnapped by lilvicky68(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Very bad..mehn if you see the kind fine fair girls wey I see yesterday eh.. I no blame Solomon girls no fit reach person oh..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chaos At Ikosi Ketu Video / More Than 16.5kg Of Cocaine Found On Nigerians Instabul / Consumer Stabs Ikeja Electric Staff On Duty, Faces Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.