Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Need Corolla Engine 2zr - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Corolla Engine 2zr (388 Views)

Corolla 2010 2ZR ENGINE / Sold Toyota 1ZZ-FE (corolla ) Engine Available sold / Toyota 2ZR-FE Engine for corrola 2007 till date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Corolla Engine 2zr by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2021
I’m looking to buy the a home of Toyota Corolla 2008 and I went looking with my mechanic this weekend at Ladipo.

Most of the guys there are only looking to sell you refurbished and packaged engine. Thank God I went with my mechanic. How are we going to develop as a nation with this attitude. ?

Anyway if anyone is honest and straightforward that wants to sell souls get in touch.

Thank you
Re: Need Corolla Engine 2zr by greggng: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2021
donbabajay:
I’m looking to buy the a home of Toyota Corolla 2008 and I went looking with my mechanic this weekend at Ladipo.

Most of the guys there are only looking to sell you refurbished and packaged engine. Thank God I went with my mechanic. How are we going to develop as a nation with this attitude. ?

Anyway if anyone is honest and straightforward that wants to sell souls get in touch.

Thank you

Where is your location ? My guy supplies engine ...I have witness where he replaces engine that wasn't okay ....I can link both of you if you are in Lagos ...he has stipulated time line to return engine that is not okay ....
Re: Need Corolla Engine 2zr by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 23, 2021
greggng:

Where is your location ? My guy supplies engine ...I have witness where he replaces engine that wasn't okay ....I can link both of you if you are in Lagos ...he has stipulated time line to return engine that is not okay ....

Lagos, yaba
Re: Need Corolla Engine 2zr by TransZite: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2021
Complete engine is 360k while borale is 320k.Call me on 07067747585.sharp unopened engine.
Re: Need Corolla Engine 2zr by greggng: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
donbabajay:

Lagos, yaba

Whatsap me I will send u his number so that u can interact with him ...he will give u the best
Re: Need Corolla Engine 2zr by greggng: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
donbabajay:

Thank you

I have just contacted him and he said N370k for first grade Japan ....if you want him to supply u then contact me on whatsap for his number 08062593234
Re: Need Corolla Engine 2zr by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2021
greggng:

I have just contacted him and he said N370k for first grade Japan ....if you want him to supply u then contact me on whatsap for his number 08062593234

Thanks
Re: Need Corolla Engine 2zr by olumzzz(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Contact Gazzuzz.
He will even give you warranty
Re: Need Corolla Engine 2zr by greggng: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
donbabajay:

Thanks

I have sent u the guys number his name is chucks

(1) (Reply)

Reg Toyota Camry Big Daddy 2003/2004 1.250M / Car For Sale / Selling Tocks Toyota Highlander 2013 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.