Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,641 members, 7,834,105 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. (520 Views)

I Will not only Write An ATS-friendly CV but also Help You With Job Applications / For Your Cv Review And ATS SCAN / Free CV Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
After almost 7 years of working on hundreds of CVs for professionals across Nigeria and other countries, a lot of hours have been put in place to develop CV templates that match ALL kinds of professions.

For the first time, you can now download an ATS-friendly CV template fully customized to make you an expert in your field.

The download package contains;

Multi-specialty career achievements highlights (ready to be tweaked).

Core competencies with industry-related keywords embedded.

Cover letter writing guide add-on.

Etc.

These templates cannot be found anywhere else. They are premium templates that have been customized to practically do all the work for you and will improve your chances of landing an interview quickly.

Get a copy of a template here www.procivi.co

NB: Please if you do not find a template matching your specialty, kindly notify me by dropping a comment below so we can work on it. Meanwhile, we'll try to upload more templates weekly.

About the Company;
Procivi is a fully registered CV writing firm (one of the top firms in Nigeria) that have over the last 6 years, helped repackage the CVs of thousands of professionals from various organizations including Vodacom Africa, MTN, Saudi Aramco, British Council, Chevron, Airtel Nigeria/Ghana, Oracle Corporation, NNPC, Konga, etc.

So, for those who cannot afford to pay our premium CV rewriting/review fees, we have carefully translated all our work so far into highly professional templates that are customized to go with specific fields.

NOTE: Each template costs just N550 and they are totally worth it.

Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Download yours.
Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
For the first time, you can now download an ATS-friendly CV template fully customized to make you an expert in your field.
Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 5:56am On Feb 23, 2021
Good morning
Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Yesterday when I announced the release of my fully customized ATS friendly CV templates, I was amazed at the positive response I saw.

I have been motivated to keep doing more.

So, three more CV templates have been uploaded:

��

Legal compliance CV template
Marine superintendent CV template
Marketing executive CV template

These templates have been fully customized to project you as an expert in these fields.

If you don't have the money to pay premium CV writers, then you can download any of these templates.

They have been designed to make you stand out and get called for an interview faster.

Download yours here at www.procivi.co
Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2021
Still here.
Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2021
These templates have been designed to make you stand out and get called for an interview faster.
Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2021
Still here.
Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 4:37am On Feb 24, 2021
Good morning
Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Still here.
Re: Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates. by databoy247(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2021
Morning

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executive / Jobs In Osun, Akure / Customer Service Representatives At Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.