Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) (1070 Views)

2012 Upgrade To 2015 Mercedes E350 / SOLD! Reg Toyota Highlander 2008 (2012 Upgrade) Full Option / SOLD! Toks Honda Accord EXL-Navi 2008 Model (2012 Upgrade) (2) (3) (4)

A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
It's very clean and everything is perfect including the papers. I'm Selling because I needed to clear for parking space.

Anyone who buys it will enjoy it.

The AC is very cool. Interior black leather. Alloy wheels. Rev camera.

Price: 1.8million

Call or Whatsapp me on 09051890332 for more pics and inspection

Also call for your other cars(registered and Tokunbo).

Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Very clean
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
The car is very sound, just come and check

Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by EXOUSIAng: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please connect me with your painter....
This spray job is dope
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

This spray job is dope

It's my personal car. Was there a place I wrote that it's first body? Is there no need to make it good if I want to sell? Besides that's not a recent paint. It's been over 8 months. The car has not given me any issue. I maintain it well.

I answered you well, innit?
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by blockgeek69(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
senatrpaichulo:

It's my personal car. Was there a place I wrote that it's first body? Is there no need to make it good if I want to sell? Besides that's not a recent paint. It's been over 8 months. The car has not given me any issue. I maintain it well.

Some people have comprehension issues and it really sucks

Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by BabylonCruise(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
blockgeek69:

Some people have comprehension issues and it really sucks
Honestly ooo
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by BabylonCruise(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
senatrpaichulo:

They ask for painter number..You dey write Novel.

Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabylonCruise:

if you're not comprehensively impaired, you won't write this. He's sarcastically commenting and I ignored by explaining.
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pls, Let's be civil. I know we have hoodlums here too.

This is a well maintained car. Thank you. As clean as it appears
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by Ronzy1990(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
senatrpaichulo:
if you're not comprehensively impaired, you won't write this. He's sarcastically commenting and I ignored by explaining.
He meant no harm Bro

Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by BabylonCruise(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
senatrpaichulo:
If you are not Mentally disoriented you will learn to stop going foul on people.
You can still make your point without acting a fool.
Happy sales sir.
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by replete(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
senatrpaichulo:

Be taking your pill bro...the chill pill.

Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabylonCruise:

If you are not Mentally disoriented you will learn to stop going foul on people.
You can still make your point without acting a fool.
Happy sales sir.
so I'm acting a fool? By explaining to someone who's indirectly telling me the car has been painted before? I took a good time to explain well instead. Is that why you figuratively took a swipe at me?. Thanks all thesame. You keypad is your strength.
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
replete:

Be taking your pill bro...the chill pill.
gimme water pls
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by BabylonCruise(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
senatrpaichulo:
so I'm acting a fool? By explaining to someone who's indirectly telling me the car has been painted before? I took a good time to explain well instead. Is that why you figuratively took a swipe at me?. Thanks all thesame. You keypad is your strength.
I don't know your beef with the supposed 'Someone' and honestly I don't care. I made a statement based on what the person wrote and instead of putting me through you chose to do that with disrespectful words. I returned what you threw at me Simple.
As for 'My Keypad is my strength'....I forgive you for your Myopia.
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by EXOUSIAng: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
senatrpaichulo:

No you didn't answer my question.... I just asked you to connect me with the guy that did the paint job, but all you did was bark around.
No be human being spray the car for you?
If you don't wanna connect me say you won't don't come here acting all voltron and shit....
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by EXOUSIAng: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
BabylonCruise:

See me see wahala... Simple request he started behaving like laycons shoes
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by EXOUSIAng: 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ronzy1990:
He meant no harm Bro
Free the kid bro
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by Ederovie(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
I wish it could go for 1.3 million cos na my total savings at the moment be that.
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ederovie:
I wish it could go for 1.3 million cos na my total savings at the moment be that.
I can give you 1.550 last price.. money is needed
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by andrewbaba44: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
senatrpaichulo:

He asked of your painter because your car body is dope

Why the insecurities?
And Wetin bring first body to this talk ?

Without you saying first body he knows and he love the job of your painter

This is simple okay
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by Ederovie(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Can it go for 1.4 million?
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ederovie:
Can it go for 1.4 million?
no sir, the price I gave you is the last. You will enjoy the car, believe me!!!. Everything is perfect.
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

This spray job is dope
I'm very sorry for my previous outbursts as a reply to this statement. I got it out of context and took it beyond normal. I'm very sorry. To everyone who this mentions might have offended. I tender my apology and take full responsibility

Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by koredebirth: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Good evening. Is your still available?
Re: A Very Clean Registered Honda Accord 2012(upgrade) by senatrpaichulo(m): 8:04am On Mar 03, 2021
koredebirth:
Good evening. Is your still available?
sold

Clean Nigeria Used BMW For Sale Going For #700k / Newly Arrived 2010 Model Honda Accord (toks) / Extremely Clean Like Toks 2006 Lexus GX470 Buy And Drive N3.6m Negotiable(SOLD)