Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability (251 Views)

Drive More Traffic To Your Blog With this Amazing Strategy All For Free / PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" / Fuel Savers The Way To(spend Less - Drive More) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by Frontlindigital: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2021
In my soujourn as a web developer and digital marketing consultant, on so many occassions, when i try to make my clients see why they need starategic digital marketing campaigns after developing and deploying their online platforms (Websites, Web portal, Mobile app e.t.c) majority of them are always initially skeptical because they are not sure if it will convert into sales for them fortunately over 90% of them always decide to give it a trial and they always come back for renewal.

These days almost everybody can run paid digital campaigns but majority fail. Why? Its simple , there is no strategic communication, ad copy does not drive audience to take required action, no plan and target. Thats one of the numerous reasons why that your ad campaigns is like you are just wasting money. Also i noticed that when people run ads they have very high expectations hoping to rake in all the sales with just little ad spend. What that does is that you just keep on spending money without seeing results.

The algorithm of Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin works in such a way that it favours consistency and good ad spend. The longer your ad runs, the better the chances of it converting into your expectation. Also digital marketing is an investment. The more money you put into your ads, the more people you reach and the more sales you will get on the log run

But believe me so many small business are raking in 6 figures monthly from their digital campaign because they understand how the online market for their niche works and are strategic.

Digital marketing if done the right way can grow your business within a very short time in terms of brand visibility and recognition, increase in sales.

What are your needs when it comes to digital marketing? Talk to Frontline Digital today. We got you covered 100%

Frontline Digital is a full fledged Digital media agency with core expertise in the following:

*Web Development
*Mobile App Development
*Enterprise Software Development
*Digital Marketing

Need any of our services? learn more about us >>> www.frontline-media.com.ng
Swiftly reach us on whatsapp >>> +234 - 7.0.3.5.0.5.5.2.1.4
Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by Frontlindigital: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
We are very much open to working with you on that your forthcoming project. Be it web development, Mobile app development, Enterprise Software development, SEO, Digital Marketing.

You are just a click away. Reach us swiftly via contact in Signature
Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by Papapango: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
How can i drive app downloads and sign ups for a new website and mobile app with Digital marketing
Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by Frontlindigital: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
Contact us via signature lets give you a quick fix. We could help you get as many sign ups and app downloads as you want and our charges are are affordable
Papapango:
How can i drive app downloads and sign ups for a new website and mobile app with Digital marketing
Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by oliverwrites: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2021
Frontlindigital:
Contact us via signature lets give you a quick fix. We could help you get as many sign ups and app downloads as you want and our charges are are affordable
Scammer using his own second account to reply himself.

I have done my findings and have found people you scammed. Nairaland will eventually IP ban you and EFCC will take this up.

Next time you won't mess with me.

Below are just some screenshots. Just tip of the iceberg.

Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by oliverwrites: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2021
More

Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by oliverwrites: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Some more

Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by oliverwrites: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2021
He was busy demonising my name when I did him nothing wrong whereas he is a scammer.

I promised you I will get you arrested, I wasn't joking.

@ sharpwriter you were tactfully defending him few days ago, can you still defend him now?

Re: How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business And Drive More Profitability by JavaScript90: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Frontlindigital:
In my soujourn as a web developer and digital marketing consultant, on so many occassions, when i try to make my clients see why they need starategic digital marketing campaigns after developing and deploying their online platforms (Websites, Web portal, Mobile app e.t.c) majority of them are always initially skeptical because they are not sure if it will convert into sales for them fortunately over 90% of them always decide to give it a trial and they always come back for renewal.

These days almost everybody can run paid digital campaigns but majority fail. Why? Its simple , there is no strategic communication, ad copy does not drive audience to take required action, no plan and target. Thats one of the numerous reasons why that your ad campaigns is like you are just wasting money. Also i noticed that when people run ads they have very high expectations hoping to rake in all the sales with just little ad spend. What that does is that you just keep on spending money without seeing results.

The algorithm of Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin works in such a way that it favours consistency and good ad spend. The longer your ad runs, the better the chances of it converting into your expectation. Also digital marketing is an investment. The more money you put into your ads, the more people you reach and the more sales you will get on the log run

But believe me so many small business are raking in 6 figures monthly from their digital campaign because they understand how the online market for their niche works and are strategic.

Digital marketing if done the right way can grow your business within a very short time in terms of brand visibility and recognition, increase in sales.

What are your needs when it comes to digital marketing? Talk to Frontline Digital today. We got you covered 100%

Frontline Digital is a full fledged Digital media agency with core expertise in the following:

*Web Development
*Mobile App Development
*Enterprise Software Development
*Digital Marketing

Need any of our services? learn more about us >>> www.frontline-media.com.ng
Swiftly reach us on whatsapp >>> +234 - 7.0.3.5.0.5.5.2.1.4

hello, you sent me a pm but unfortunately I don't have access to the email linked to this account again. please contact me with the email or number on my profile. you can quite this post if you want me to add you on WhatsApp with your number

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebook Download - Best Side Hustle Ideas To Make Money / Want To Start A New Juice And Smoothie Business? / Who Have Cardano For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.