Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? (1433 Views)

Guns To Everybody Thats Law Abiding Citizens / One Nigerain To A Gun / Is It Normal To Flog(beat) An Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by HotieTima(f): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2011
i have realize in Nigerian movies when the man moves on with someone else
they ex-girlfriend or wife will make the new lady life hell. they even get guns to flog the hell out of them why?

but one thing i really want to know is this only in movies or also in reality undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2011
dont bash nigerian women even if nigerian men are telling you to do so.

you're liberian- face liberian affairs.

one day your man or men will also move on with someone else.

something for you to look forward to.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by HotieTima(f): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2011
tpiah!:

dont bash nigerian women even if nigerian men are telling you to do so.

you're liberian- face liberian affairs.

one day your man or men will also move on with someone else.

something for you to look forward to.

huni can u pls explain to mean wat u are on about

and for ur information this is not a bashing thread is something i see in Nigerien movie
if it's hurting u then don't reply

coz i can see how much u are taking it to the heart
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2011
^^i just gave you a friendly warning because this path you're on may destroy you.

if you need to discuss nigerian movies then haul your ugly azz to the movie section.

i think you can read, though barely.

eni ri nkan he to fe ku tori e.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by fstranger3(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i have realize in Nigerian movies when the man moves on with someone else
they ex-girlfriend or wife will make the new lady life hell. they even get guns to flog the hell out of them why?

but one thing i really want to know is this only in movies or also in reality undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nigerian movies for the most part reflect reality.

Most of them are crazy and ugly though, like Tpiah.

So they take out the frustrations on Nigerian men.

I wouldnt be surprised if , in the future, Tpiah is arrested for committing such a heinous act. She seems capable of doing something like that. if not more.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2011
scammer.

so because you know the ins and outs of american jails, everybody else must be the same way. lol.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by fstranger3(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2011
Nigerian women are devilish too, they do juju/voodoo/jas  to tie down Nigerian men.

Ask Tpiah, nicely though, she'd give you the low -down cool
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2011
^^afi downlow lowdown nah. elefo atan. cheesy

abeg go chat privately with some non-naija nler who you openly ignore after rimming them in private grin

i'm going to enjoy this.

you're the juju expert btw. Nigerian men sef dey do am pass women.

only Jesus can save you.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by HotieTima(f): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2011
tpiah!:

^^i just gave you a friendly warning because this path you're on may destroy you.

if you need to discuss nigerian movies then haul your ugly azz to the movie section.

i think you can read, though barely.

eni ri nkan he to fe ku tori e.

i can message home that's why there are some people going all personal here

and about me been ugly, thank u for the compliment but at least i have the p*ussy  to upload a picture of my self. un like u who has been here for centuries i haven't seen i pic of u.

and easy for disgustingly ugly people to stay behind they computer and hide they face  and they want to come here act as if they are good looking. but it's kool coz i get this all the time from bi*tch. so thankz for the[size=20pt] compliment[/size]
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2011
if you have a sensitive behind, best not start none if you dont want none.

the same nigerian guys propping you up, will undermine you.

so you think of yourself in terms of your p****y.

good for you, if you have nothing else to offer.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by HotieTima(f): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2011
tpiah!:

if you have a sensitive behind, best not start none if you dont want none.

the same nigerian guys propping you up, will undermine you.

so you think of yourself in terms in your p****y.

good for you, if you have nothing else to offer.

who is talking about sensitive here

ur the sensitive one here nonsense

and about Nigerian guy pumping me up, i repeat i don't. don't do Nigerian man i have nothing against them. but they are just not my cup off tea
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Tosinville(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2011
I wonder why diz poster always post with that dirty clit not with her brain, whats this?¿¿
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2011
Hotie Tima:

who is talking about sensitive here

your the sensitive one here nonsense

and about Nigerian guy pumping me up, i repeat i don't. don't do Nigerian man i have nothing against them. but they are just not my cup off tea

yaaawwwwnnnnnnnn

no, i havent heard that before!!!!!

usually from the ones who want to die over nigerian men!!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by HotieTima(f): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2011
tpiah!:

yaaawwwwnnnnnnnn

no, i havent heard that before!!!!!

usually from the ones who want to die over nigerian men!!!

die over Nigerian man

girl the only thing's i will die for it this
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=642101.msg8091913#msg8091913
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Tosinville(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2011
Hotie Tima

huh! who want ur rejected punny anyway? i don't know why this dumbfcuk pretender is doing on nigerian site/romance section? its your type who end up begging nigerian guys to Bleep ur yeye kitty for free & a guy like me would rather spit on it sphh!.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by jerrydate: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2011
Chicks are chicken hearted
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by jerrydate: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2011
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 10, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie Tima

huh! who want your rejected punny anyway? i don't know why this dumbfcuk pretender is doing on nigerian site/romance section? its your type who end up begging nigerian guys to bleep your yeye kitty for free & a guy like me would rather spit on it sphh!.

oh please!!!!!!!

we already know your public face is radically different from your private one!!

lol.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Tosinville(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2011
Not chicks but its this senseless poster lol
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by HotieTima(f): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2011
Tosinville:

Hotie Tima

huh! who want your rejected punny anyway? i don't know why this dumbfcuk pretender is doing on nigerian site/romance section? its your type who end up begging nigerian guys to bleep your yeye kitty for free & a guy like me would rather spit on it sphh!.

ple excuse ur self from here man, u are now a big clown to me, and if u wanna stay here then suit ur self and keep making me laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Tosinville(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2011
Tpiah

whats your problem anyway? is it mandatory u must quote me & talk to me here? besides i wasn't talking to u and i don't even see you here on this site so stay on your lame, madam.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by iv4real(f): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2011
That is why it is called a movie, Angelina jolie kills her husband in a movie does it make her a murderer in real life? There are many movies in hollywood of men killing their wifes, does it make all men in America murderers in real life.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by 190: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2011
bleeping gay stranger  undecided :

Nigerian movies for the most part reflect reality.

Most of them are crazy and ugly though, like Tpiah.

So they take out the frustrations on Nigerian men.

I wouldnt be surprised if , in the future, Tpiah is arrested for committing such a heinous act. She seems capable of doing something like that. if not more.

Oooh my Days

Ohhh my days!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by HotieTima(f): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2011
iv4real:

That is why it is called a movie, Angelina jolie kills her husband in a movie does it make her a murderer in real life? There are many movies in hollywood of men killing their wifes, does it make all men in America murderers in real life.

read the damn thread open ur eyes i know wat is movies

but is it i crime to ask is such thing happens in real life. gosh angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by LordReed(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2011
Because you just had to point out NIGERIAN!

Like ivy said other nationalities do movies why must you single out Nigerian Ones for treatment?

Did you hear about the killings in the high schools in the US did you make an issue of it?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Tosinville(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
hotie, wats funny? u sounds more than a big clown to me wit majority of ur lame threads, mumu.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Wislet(f): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
Poster just loves anything Nigeria, but is unwilling to admit it. Anyways, we should be happy, others have us on their lips and minds *grin*, they can deny till forever,doesn't matter. Don't get mad at her people! If u ain't talked about, u don't matter, remember. LOL. All de way to a Nigerian site. Hmmm. Such love. Hehehehehehe
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Arosa(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
See this daft cuunt saying I don't do naija men. you think say those fake oyinbo get your time? if you like go die for them, they no go send for you. yeye.  angry
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by 190: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
Tima has suffered!!

Dont get Nigerians pissed cos they are always angry

Arosa abeg e don do, it was just some error from her
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Arosa(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
190:

Tima has suffered!!

Dont get Nigerians pissed cos they are always angry

Arosa abeg e don do, it was just some error from her

LOL 190, I no de angry o I just de join the mob. grin grin grin it's more fun that way. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by HotieTima(f): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
Arosa:

See this daft cuunt saying I don't do naija men. you think say those fake oyinbo get your time? if you like go die for them, they no go send for you. yeye.  angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

i they the only man alive that i must love them
Re: Why Do Some Nigerain Ladies Send Guns To Flog They Mates? by Arosa(m): 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

i they the only man alive that i must love them
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Make A Living From Forex Trading / This Is Shameful / Muritala Int'l Airport On FIRE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.