Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Houses For Sale In Abuja Lugbe (Land For Sale - Property For Sale In Abuja Wuye) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Houses For Sale In Abuja Lugbe (Land For Sale - Property For Sale In Abuja Wuye) (324 Views)

Luxury Duplex For Sale In Abuja, Wuye / Distress Lugbe Land For Sale. 4.7million / For Sale : Property In Idimu, Alimosho LGA, Lagos ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Houses For Sale In Abuja Lugbe (Land For Sale - Property For Sale In Abuja Wuye) by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2021
Houses For Sale In Abuja Lugbe, Maitama, Gwarinpa, Lifecamp & Wuye (Land For Sale In Abuja - Property For Sale In Abuja Jabi, Garki, Guzape, & Asokoro)

Please feel free to call Mr Isaac for any real estate inquiries: 0703 450 2124

What sells a house fast?
Here is how to sell my house fast:

- Clean and declutter.
- Pick a selling strategy.
- Set an attractive price.
-Invest in minor repairs.
- Stage and add curb appeal.
- Use professional photography.
- Create a listing strategy.
- Time your sale right.

What paperwork do I need if I want to sell my house myself?
Documents You Would Need to Gather Before Listing Your Home For Sale:

- Original sales contract.
- Professional appraisal, this appraisal should be from the original purchase of your home.
- Mortgage statement (payoff amount).
- Homeowners insurance records.
- Homeowners association documents.
- Home repair and maintenance records.
- Receipts for capital improvements.

Can you leave some stuff in a house when you sell it?
Legally, any of the things left by the seller are still their property, and there is a due process to try to get them to take their property away which you should follow through. You can photograph the items (this is not a requirement, but if you have a date and time-stamped photograph of the item and it actual condition then there can be no comeback on you).

Do appliances stay when selling a house?
Appliances such as Refrigerator, Stove, Wine Fridges, Washers, and Dryer: While it might be customary for a seller to leave a refrigerator or stove in the kitchen, it is actually not required. A washer and dryer can be easily unplugged, and anything that can be unplugged can be removed as well. All of these appliances when selling a house are usually considered personal property.

Can you leave any stuff behind when you sell your house?
Most of your furniture (both old and new) will likely end up coming with you when you sell a home, but there may be some niece pieces you wish you could leave behind. Well, leaving furniture behind when you sell a home is not out of the question because it may even make a seller more interested in buying the real estate property.

What adds most value to a house?
Let's dive right in!
~ Add Beauty: The number #1 thing you or anyone can do to increase house value is to make your home more attractive - literally beautiful.
~ Add More Space: It's known that bigger homes tend to sell for more money.
~ Add Energy Efficiency, it will help.
~ Add Updated Systems and Appliances and remove old ones.
~ Add Technology, today everything is I.T driven.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable House And Land / Pls Which Of These Places Is More Cool To Live In Ibadan / Complete Building Plan/design Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.