Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa (37600 Views)

13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
oz4real83:
Not surprising, one aboki said getting guns in the North was just like buying bread across the street. Unfortunately these people hide under religion, who will even imagine that a 13 year old and a 15year old are even in a relationship in the North of all places? Who will imagine an Hisbah commander being in a hotel with a married woman, also in the north? Hipocrisy at its maximum undecided
Well, I condemn the actions of this boy, but don't you think your assertion is quite Bias!! just last week a 14years old teenager From Akwaibom was caught with a gun in school, which she wanted to use to kill her teacher for making her cut her Brown hair!

The same 14 years old was also sleeping with an old cultist under her mother's roof! And she has also been with the man for almost two years, which means that she started as early as twelve!!

Now, my point is crime knows no region, religion or tribe!!

4 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by rajiedreez: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Peoples comments makes me wonder if people even bother reading posts at all before writing anything

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by pozehnani(f): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
See two people that should be studying for common entrance and waec, dating and cutting short their lives. Pathetic!

Failed parenting.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by oz4real83(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
You not to understand that the term girl friend used in the context doesn't mean they're in relationship as clearly stated they were playing. How do u want it to be stated?
Go and check the meaning of the word "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" in your dictionary and come and tell us what u saw. Na u correct pass dictionary
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by LINTUNE(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
paulolee:
haabaaa....its just too sad even if it can b taken for a mistake going by the report I read BT the questions are..
1..what is a loaded gun doing in that resident? abi fg don finally legalize guns for north only?

2...what is a 12yr old boy doing with a girlfriend of 15yrs alone in their said "uncle's house??
3..what gave him the idea on how to shoot a gun?? bcox at dt age i have never seen or learn now to shoot gun..
the only gun I was shooting was dt computer game dt came wit a long black gun dt we use to shoot flying birds on d t.v screen...
lastly, d case should b investigation, I smell plot to cover up something....
no be shoot bird,mama fly..
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
12 year old boy and 15 year old girlfriend? Sensational junk news at its best. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by abikason(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
this girls aren't loyal
12 years old with this kind mind at 12 I was thinking of how my junior wace go be
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
oz4real83:
Go and check the meaning of the word "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" in your dictionary and come and tell us what u saw. Na u correct pass dictionary
I don't mean u failed to understand the English used but rather the newspaper is very wrong in using the term "girl friend" and put misconception in the mind of readers.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Tomilola360: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
This must be a northern yoruba muslim.

My ipob brothers can testify.

True northerners don't drink or date at such age.

Don't take me too seriously ehn
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by oz4real83(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
I don't mean u failed to understand the English used but rather the newspaper is very wrong in using the term "girl friend" and put misconception in the mind of readers.
the newspaper maybe privy to their actual relationship which made it to call both of them boyfriend and girlfriend. We know that most Nigerian newspapers can misinform a lot of times but lets go by what they said in this case. It is already clear that they are not blood relations. What will make a young boy so jealous or angry to grab a gun and fire at the opposite sex? This kind of jealousy or anger most times comes in relationships that the situations have gone out of control undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
pozehnani:
See two people that should be studying for common entrance and waec, dating and cutting short their lives. Pathetic!

Failed parenting.

Hmmm

Am laughing bkos I know parents who did everything right yet their kids ended up not being useful. Yes

Except God helps, it is difficult to conclude on certain happenings.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by SAGELY2020: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

Juvenile delinquency ....
And all these our bloggers and writers will be writing dog shitt headlines to pull traffic ..
Calling them boy friend and girl friend is dogshitt

They are innocent kids playing as at the time it happened
This is normal among kids
There is nothing romantic and sexual between them
true talk. The headline is misleading.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Neowanskywalker: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
OP fear Oluwa. . Where is gf bf in the story n0w ehn
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Oizee(f): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
qhunlay:
12 year old boy and his 15 year old girlfriend

Am I dreaming or what?
they could be play mates....the headline of any news is suppose to be worthy of captivating the reader's eyes/minds
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by pozehnani(f): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Hmmm

Am laughing bkos I know parents who did everything right yet their kids ended up not being useful. Yes

Except God helps, it is difficult to conclude on certain happenings.

Yes. That's true. God is an important factor here too but I still feel it's the duty of the parents to bring this children up to know God for God to take charge of their lives.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Tillatalk: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
oz4real83:
Not surprising, one aboki said getting guns in the North was just like buying bread across the street. Unfortunately these people hide under religion, who will even imagine that a 13 year old and a 15year old are even in a relationship in the North of all places? Who will imagine an Hisbah commander being in a hotel with a married woman, also in the north? Hipocrisy at its maximum undecided
thank God I'm not from the north
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
pozehnani:

Yes. That's true. God is an important factor here too but I still feel it's the duty of the parents to bring this children up to know God for God to take charge of their lives.

Equally true

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Blackdisciple(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damn niggarr.
Parents should learn how to keep their weapons away from their kids....

Rest on little girl
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Whitecoal711: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Guns really enter north through niger boarders and other boarders
they where aware of it, but didn't stop it, now we seeing the results
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by paulolee(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
extol1:
these are the millions question begging for an answer
d matter tire me
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by danvault: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
paulolee:
haabaaa....its just too sad even if it can b taken for a mistake going by the report I read BT the questions are..
1..what is a loaded gun doing in that resident? abi fg don finally legalize guns for north only?

2...what is a 12yr old boy doing with a girlfriend of 15yrs alone in their said "uncle's house??
3..what gave him the idea on how to shoot a gun?? bcox at dt age i have never seen or learn now to shoot gun..
the only gun I was shooting was dt computer game dt came wit a long black gun dt we use to shoot flying birds on d t.v screen...
lastly, d case should b investigation, I smell plot to cover up something....

So you played duck hunt hee hee. Indomie generation fit no understand.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by dollytino4real(f): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
buhari buhari o!
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Lovelyn451(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
a 12 and 15 year old northern Muslim have enough knowledge on the use of their private parts hence its prohibited for them to be together,so the writer knows what he/ she is saying...don't defend what you don't know, op might even be a northerner
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Walletnaira: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by NaMeAboki: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
hisgrace090:
What is happening, when did they legalize gun use for northerners?

For goodness sake, learn to read and comprehend before commenting in ignorance.
If you had read properly you would have noticed that it was a DANE GUN which is legal and does not require licensing.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by ofiko123(m): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sad, RIP to the dead girlfriend...
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by AMvanquish: 12:30am On Feb 25, 2021
oz4real83:

This is a clear case of Negligence on the uncles part , and unfortunately this happened. The boy is a minor and was obviously playing like children do. But you just had to jump on the thread and show your bigotry. Local hunters use Dane guns , did anyone give them license. Junk news reporting.
Congratulations on your likes. undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by imagrg(m): 3:32am On Feb 25, 2021
For negligence?

But in the South, the police call it 'illegal possession of firearms'. Why the discrimination?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by oz4real83(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2021
imagrg:
For negligence?

But in the South, the police call it 'illegal possession of firearms'. Why the discrimination?
just ignore him, I did same thing too. They will never succeed in suppressing the truth, always double standard in everything. He is a minor but old enough to marry in islam Girls like that in Islam would have been married off long ago and are already mothers. Young boys like that vote during elections in the North but they call them minors now that they have committed crimes. Northerners have beautiful words to colour serious crimes same way the call "terrorists" "bandits"
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by Coolgent(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2021
oz4real83:
Lies from the pit of hell!

That person must be from Niger Republic.
You can't used the action of just one person to judge thousands, can u count the numbers of Pastors that was caught in the act? Let alone ordinary Hisbah official.
Well i dont blame your ignorance
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Shoots His 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dead In Jigawa by onojaford(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

Juvenile delinquency ....
And all these our bloggers and writers will be writing dog shitt headlines to pull traffic ..
Calling them boy friend and girl friend is dogshitt

They are innocent kids playing as at the time it happened
This is normal among kids
There is nothing romantic and sexual between them
Sensible!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper / 21 Year Old Undergraduate Murdered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.