Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Vulcaniser Working Alongside LASTMA Officials To Set Trap For Drivers -man Warns - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vulcaniser Working Alongside LASTMA Officials To Set Trap For Drivers -man Warns (387 Views)

Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vulcaniser Working Alongside LASTMA Officials To Set Trap For Drivers -man Warns by janefblog: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2021
A vulcaniser along Anthony bridge has been accused of allegedly working hand in hand with LASTMA officials to set trap for drivers who park by the roadside to use his services.

The activities of the Vulcaniser was made public by a Twitter user after he claimed he bailed a motorist who fell victim of the trap.

Posting the photos of the Vulcanizer’s machine on the road, the Twitter user @EleeTrait wrote

”PLEASE READ AND RT TO HELP SOMEONE! There is this Vulcanizer on Anthony Bridge, near TREM. He is suspected to be working hand in hand with @followlastma and Taskforce members at LASTMA HQ, OSHODI. Once you park your Car at the side of his Machine, LASTMA or @PoliceNG ‘s

TaskForce wld doublecross & arrest U for wrong Parking. I went to bail someone’s car at the HQ lastweek & saw a number of Victims that their Cars were impounded for the same reason. I asked a LASTMA official there why they haven’t told the Vulcanizer to reposition his Machine.

He told me that the .............. https://janefblog.com/16136-2vulcaniser-working-alongside-lastma-officials-to-set-trap-for-drivers-man-warns/

Re: Vulcaniser Working Alongside LASTMA Officials To Set Trap For Drivers -man Warns by Fahdiga(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Just imagine. and this one will also be saying that Buhari is corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Vulcaniser Working Alongside LASTMA Officials To Set Trap For Drivers -man Warns by espn(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Why dem dey give the guy free publicity. Na make people gather beat the hell out of him...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vulcaniser Working Alongside LASTMA Officials To Set Trap For Drivers -man Warns by LMS1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
I Will Comment Later Just That
The Guy Below Me Seems To Have Lost His Car To An Ex Girlfriend.
his Bitterness Is In Every Goddamn Thread grin
Re: Vulcaniser Working Alongside LASTMA Officials To Set Trap For Drivers -man Warns by Wyry: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vulcaniser Working Alongside LASTMA Officials To Set Trap For Drivers -man Warns by Mayng01(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Vulcaniser Working Alongside LASTMA Officials To Set Trap For Drivers -man Warns by BigYash: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Try that with me,I go destroy that he machine after I bail my car. And heaven won't fall,even if it falls ,it will fall upon all of us. I hate bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Missing Girls / New Born Baby Found Behind College Of Natural Sciences, Michael Okpara Universit / Governor Sanwo-olu Confirms Incidents Of Kidnappings In Lagos, Harps On Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.