Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Have You Been Harrassed By The Custom Officials At The Mma Arrival Terminal? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Been Harrassed By The Custom Officials At The Mma Arrival Terminal? (759 Views)

Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Please I Need A Legal Advice. My People Are Being Harrassed Because Of Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Harrassed By The Custom Officials At The Mma Arrival Terminal? by seechris(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2011
hello fellow nairalanders,i was made to part with a good sum of money on arrival from dubai to nigeria cos i bought some new clothes for my newborn baby,they claimed duty has to be paid on every new item bein brought into the country,i thought it was fpor items more than 10 in number,please the more informed should throw more light on this issue,so we know how to handle this situation next time,thanks.
Re: Have You Been Harrassed By The Custom Officials At The Mma Arrival Terminal? by eghost247(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2011
Subscribing
Re: Have You Been Harrassed By The Custom Officials At The Mma Arrival Terminal? by obowunmi(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2011
Mention the name of an army general and confidently tell them that your uncle will see to the matter --- you must say this confidently like an arrogant person, they'll leave you quIck. Then you say, next time, ill drop your gift with your oga.

Bribery and corruption in Nigeria has trickled dwn through every part of the nation.
Re: Have You Been Harrassed By The Custom Officials At The Mma Arrival Terminal? by eghost247(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2011
obowunmi:

Mention the name of an army general and confidently tell them that your uncle will see to the matter --- you must say this confidently like an arrogant person, they'll leave you quIck. Then you say, next time, ill drop your gift with your oga.

Bribery and corruption in Nigeria has trickled dwn through every part of the nation.
yeah right like that will work
Re: Have You Been Harrassed By The Custom Officials At The Mma Arrival Terminal? by obowunmi(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2011
When last were you in Nigeria ? It does for me.
Re: Have You Been Harrassed By The Custom Officials At The Mma Arrival Terminal? by Dolemite(f): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
Everytime they ask for bribes EVERYTIME.

(1) (Reply)

Does Inefficiency Always Lead To Opportunities? / What Are Your Consumer Rights Regarding Falsely Marked Sale Items? / Why Do Nigerian Leaders Neglect Their Own Country And Serve Other Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.