Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) (46023 Views)

See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall / Mother Elephant Stamps a Crocodile To Death As It Stalks Her Calf(Pix, Video) / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by LMS1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kokaine:

we can do more in Nigeria but the environment is disenabling. we are the worlds most hardworking people. we shine better when we leave to saner climes. do you know a Nigerian played a major role in the design of iPhone?
Lovely
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by heniford2: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
LMS1:

Why U Mumu Like This Sef
So U Where Reading That News With Emotion? Asin U Were Really Emotional Seeing The Guy Merge Plastics Together?
I See,I Wont Reply U Again. U Seems Not To Know Your Left And Right. Grow Up Kid, God Bless U. Bye!
some ppl needs to be motivated even in dark times like this you spill shit about someone creativity catching cruise making him feel he just wasted his time, oh is that good is bad to do so, am not emotional am just correcting you on a bad stand you don't make fun of someone hard pain effort is bad it shows where your coming from and you know the truth
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by sylve11: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nice one @ op. cool
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
It can only be them, Igbo Amaka..
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bampeh:
This is creativity and hard work

Bampeh is happy!

We have heard you

But it will not stop boys from hustling
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
merieam16:
wow...this is pure talent
Seriously lol... People like una be the reason Nigeria dae like dz
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Inkopere:
How I wish he is in another country
What would have happened?
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
CodedMillionair:
Creativity is making out something from where no one thought existed, creative I must say, creative mind In a wrong country.

Creativity, just like my signature, hidden gold mine!
This is pure mediocrity. If someone at such a level with a bsc, while his mates are developing robotics or cutting edge software and he is using plastic bottles to design crocodile and u say it's creativity... LoL... Na people like una way spoil Nigeria I swear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Csami:
Incredible! A few disco light on it and moveable legs.
Tell me what's incredible in this?
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kokaine:

we can do more in Nigeria but the environment is disenabling. we are the worlds most hardworking people. we shine better when we leave to saner climes. do you know a Nigerian played a major role in the design of iPhone?
Yes we know but seriously what he did is a serious insult to Nigerian education system. What annoys me is u people are supporting it.

What he did there is something even a secondary school drop out can do, where ur education comes in is your ability to make it Better
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Coldie(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
juniorstar:

some crazy art collector!
Seriously do u really know what an art collector is?

Na people like una give hope to all doz kids in lagos blocking roads with quack electrical rubbish saying they are showing off creativity and want somebody to sponsor them
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by bleskid: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
#im blesboi mhe deserve toto
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by bleskid: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
#im blesboi ....he deserve toto. sad grin doggy star for that matter
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is a big insult to us Nigerians.

Me that when I was still in secondary school I was constricting bridges across rivers, rafts/boats, and mechanized borex. Secondary school o.

And somebody like dz use plastic container weld ontop iron una say na creativity.

Creativity/innovation is meant to serve a purpose what purpose is this creation?

I'm developed world they can arrest u for this, this creation bus not eco friendly at all
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by merieam16(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Coldie:

Seriously lol... People like una be the reason Nigeria dae like dz
okay sorry diluted talent...lolz
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
merieam16:
okay sorry diluted talent...lolz
That creation na real disgrace to the Nigerian education system, let's hope it doesn't mk international news if not them go use us do skeet
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by dave0450(m): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Burruchaga71:
It can only be them, Igbo Amaka..

He isn't Igbo. He is from Jos
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by simplemay: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
omo see tskenty
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Eruption2: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
At least e for try put some electric work on am were go make am Waka or do any other thing
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by bukxy: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
Why e con tag #hushpuppi

Abi he wants USA authorities to table his slow case
he didn't tag him,
when he posted this about last week, #huspuppi was trending, so to boost the post,he added the hashtag.
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Haddock(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
Zero2Hundred:

That question is only valid because this is Nigeria. Elsewhere, visionary leaders would see this guy has something to offer.
Not visionary leaders but enterprising public!

It's up to you and any other person or organization who needs his services to contact him, period!
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
9jayes:
Nigerian guys are useless all of them
... Only the Useless can Identify the Useless undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sending love from Canada!!
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by 2rez: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
Practically nothing is said to be a waste.
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
LMS1:
Its Sad That After Spending Money And Years In The University This Is Only What We Can Create.
Something Highschool Kids In Sane Countries Create For Fun.
Anywere He Is Still Better Than Me Who Only Dispose My Whiskey Bottles When Am Done Drinking
Without Creating Anything.
grin
You wey d talk WHAT CAN YOU CREATE ?
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Ezidimma(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Act is life
Creativity at its rare peak
Good work
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by femi4: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mikecold:
Why e con tag #hushpuppi

Abi he wants USA authorities to table his slow case
You are not use to twitter

Those tags were trending then and if you want more people to see your tweet, It's just the norm to use trending hashtags at that point in time
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Clinghton: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wow, this looks very real.
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
LMS1:
Its Sad That After Spending Money And Years In The University This Is Only What We Can Create.
Something Highschool Kids In Sane Countries Create For Fun.
Anywere He Is Still Better Than Me Who Only Dispose My Whiskey Bottles When Am Done Drinking
Without Creating Anything.
grin

Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by freemanq(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
I think you will manage our economy better with dis brain
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by ume1000: 1:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Zero2Hundred:

That question is only valid because this is Nigeria. Elsewhere, visionary leaders would see this guy has something to offer.
crap is exactly what he has to offer
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Crocodile Out Of Plastic Wastes (Photos) by ussv: 6:04am On Feb 25, 2021
I pray God opens way for him. If given the right tools and right opportunity in a better society, this guy has every reason to be a successful engineer and make a decent living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's This Light Travelling In The Sky? (photo) / People Share Their Experiences Starting This Generator (Photo) / Download 2go Version 4.0 On Www.2go.im

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.