Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Beware Of These Guys! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of These Guys! (4913 Views)

Do These Guys Have What It Takes To Redefine The Face Of Public Transit In 9ja? / Naija Hotel Scams! Please Are These Guys For Real Please? / These Guys Give Invitation Letters Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of These Guys! by lovemoi2(f): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2011
Beware of  this one, he goes around the travel section talking about helping people get, Us visit visa, malasian visa and even German visa!! Ofcourse with his famous SHALOM  go through the website below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=240241.msg5278977#msg5278977

lets do something about these guys that keep on destroying the already screwed up image of nigerians.

pray for nigeria.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
******Subscribed******
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by tigerpawss: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
****grabs hot curry meal and watches quietly*** cool
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hmnn niceone lovemoi2

****I'm watching as well****

Give us more info

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by dellnet: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2011
suxes2005:

Hmnn niceone lovemoi2

****I'm watching as well****

Give us more info

SHALOM

Guy you are just a joker.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2011
lovemoi2:

Beware of  this one, he goes around the travel section talking about helping people get, Us visit visa, malasian visa and even German visa!! Ofcourse with his famous SHALOM  go through the website below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=240241.msg5278977#msg5278977
lets do something about these guys that keep on destroying the already screwed up image of nigerians.
pray for nigeria.

I never trusted him from day one, i knew that he 'looks' both ways. Be afraid of 'church-boys'.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by dellnet: 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
@justwise, He has to leave.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
dell_net:

grin grin. . thats not possible, its free world. Unfortunately he will get some desperate Nigerians pretty soon with the rate he is going
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by dellnet: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
Well he is worthless here so he is going to get a full stop. I have the time to hunt him.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
dell_net:

Guy you are just a joker.

Serious?

justwise:

I never trusted him from day one, i knew that he 'looks' both ways. Be afraid of 'church-boys'.

Oh serious? Well its bad to trust people shey you know?

dell_net:

Leave to where?

dell_net:

Well he is worthless here so he is going to get a full stop. I have the time to hunt him.

Hunt who? Is that why you were asking for my
passport details? Hmnnn lil wonder my spirit was against it

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by dellnet: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
Don't worry guy I don't have to see you in person. Just stop what you are doing or I will start by bringing down that your one paged website.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2011
dell_net:

Don't worry guy I don't have to see you in person. Just stop what you are doing or I will start by bringing down that your one paged website.

Free world guy. Go ahead and bring it down.
Let's see who will be affected more between you
and I. Never in your life will you try to do such thing
again, Just try it.

Moreover i will give you my other domains
totalling to 15 or so. So that you can bring em down
as well.

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by dellnet: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
Ok, continue making fraudulent posts here.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by suxes2005(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2011
dell_net:

Ok, continue making fraudulent posts here.

LOL fraudulent post? Guy you said you live abroad and I
think your senses are suppose to open to know more about
what I post here. Now if i may ask, point out something i posted
that is a scam in your own knowledge

SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by saintbajar(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2011
@OP
are you talking about suxes2005? i don't know what he has done cause i have been really busy and be out of this site for long. i do busy of booking ticket and some little country like Dubai, Malaysia and even when i wanted to visit Germany last year he helped with almost all the steps cause i got nothing useful from this site after so many post i made about it. i don't know what you guys are up to but his my favorite after vicjustic cause he has always giving me good. i know this guy die.

please please what has he done ohhhhhhh.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by saintbajar(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2011
@suxes2005.
oga do yourthing joorh,one things is haters will always hate once ppl start liking you. me go halla you about that SA level cause am finding it had to trust that user (ogugua1) of a person. Op go die
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by snowdrops(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2011
It's so wrong to bring your fight on a different thread out to a new one. It's awkward to start with as most people won't have a clue what the fuss was about.
However, we should be careful when trying to discredit another individual. We are all human. Just because someone says or does something out of line does not make him an ogre overnight.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by saintbajar(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2011
snowdrops:

It's so wrong to bring your fight on a different thread out to a new one. It's awkward to start with as most people won't have a clue what the fuss was about.
However, we should be careful when trying to discredit another individual. We are all human. Just because someone says or does something out of line does not make him an ogre overnight.

chia oga you will live long for this post, well i will say joblessness cause things like cause if one have something better to do, he will not be posting shit like this,

much love snowdrops
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
snowdrops:

However, we should be careful when trying to discredit another individual.  We are all human. Just because someone says or does something out of line does not make him an ogre overnight.

I have to disagree with u, suxes2005 discredited himself through some of his posts and threads he started here recently, lets not kid ourselves here.
You wouldn't want to be taken seriously when u promised to do immigrant clearance for pple visiting Malaysia, attend visa interview on ur 'clients' behalf, claiming to have a 'link' on how to get asylum in Canada, promising to teach pple how to make $2000 in 3months. . . the list goes on.

Its so wrong to in many ways, he maybe a very nice guy in person but his posts and threads shows the other side of him.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Vicjustice: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
Excuse me, i don't seem to get what's going on here nor do i seem to understand what exactly Suxes2005 is being accused of, is there anything that i'm missing?
   And yes, i visited the link provided but still couldn't find any obvious reason to crucify the guy; it just seems to be the case of two individuals having a trivial fight, and one of them has come to create a media avenue to condemn the other: this is not fair, or can someone please prove me wrong?
   Did you guys observe the title "Beware Of These Guys"? How come the article is about a single individual, what exactly did he do to deserve this sort of mass attack?
@ Justwise, i note your points, but because i'm not fully aware of these development, i'd like to give him the benefit of doubt and focus on the reason that motivated Lovemoi2 to create this thread
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
@saintbajar Dude i don"t need u to trust me, do ur thing and keep my user name out ur damn mouth. Peace

As per suxes2005, met dude in person, don"t cross me as someone who into fraud.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by lovemoi2(f): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
For all the shalom fan. Do you know the saying?

if it looks like a snake, moves like a snake and talks like a snake" then its a high chance it is a snake

look i had nO fight with da shalom dude. But guys need to be careful. I and many other Nlders was always rooting for the shalom dude around 2009  when he was trying to get a Usa student visa, one even paid for his sevis fee before he drop the bomb that made us loose faith in him! He might be a nice guy but his intentions are questionable. CHECK OUT SOME OF HIS RECENT POST

NB
when i have the time i will bring up #2. Yall help
SHALOM
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by saintbajar(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ ogugua1:
Broda am sorry if you got M̶̲̥̅Ƹ wrong. Never meant you fake or something close to that. Just that when I call shalom he said I should call you, he knows you in person.

No hard talks mahn am sorry. Safe
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2011
@saintbajar Its cool .Yeah I met shalom in person and like i said he don"t cross me like a fraudster. U see u guys gotta understand something here, we don"t know each other in person, anybody here online cld be a fraud, it don"t have to be a specific indiviual except u have had some dealings wit that person and all went well or not. Guys lets act matured here and stop the slandering, if u aint got proof , that such person or persons defrauded Mr or Mrs X, pls no need for the alarms. Not cool guys, not cool
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@saintbajar Its cool .Yeah I met shalom in person and like i said he don"t cross me like a fraudster. U see u guys gotta understand something here, we don"t know each other in person, anybody here online cld be a fraud, it don"t have to be a specific indiviual except u have had some dealings wit that person and all went well or not. Guys lets act matured here and stop the slandering, if u aint got proof , that such person or persons defrauded Mr or Mrs X, pls no need for the alarms. Not cool guys, not cool

You know him in person, i don't know him, i judge him by his posts and threads here, and based on some of the things he post here, he is a questionable character, i still maintain that.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by lovemoi2(f): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
The link below was moved to crime section and i can understand why. 250K for brazilian visa and 450k for venuzuela visa! C'mon guys
I dont have to wait to have malaria, to take a prophylasis  why wait to fall a victim before doing something about it!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-634864.0.html
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by saintbajar(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:
Really talk bro. Let's all act matured and have proof before accusing a fella.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
@justwise Well i guess its ur own opinon its cool wit me . But i guess thats wat folks said abt my post too. Maybe he just needs to package himself well thats all, we not perfect. Just like if someone sees ur own post, they will conclude either sometin negative or positive abt u as a person even if they have not met u in person. But I will still say this till someone comes here and say Suxes2005 stole frm them, am looking at the positive about the guy.

@Suxes2005 : keep ur headup, shit happens just do ur thing.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@justwise Well i guess its your own opinon its cool wit me . But i guess thats wat folks said abt my post too. Maybe he just needs to package himself well thats all, we not perfect. Just like if someone sees your own post, they will conclude either sometin negative or positive abt u as a person even if they have not met u in person. But I will still say this till someone comes here and say Suxes2005 stole frm them, am looking at the positive about the guy.

@Suxes2005 : keep your headup, poo happens just do your thing.

Sure its my own opinion about him and i hold that view about him, u are free to conclude wat pleases u abt my posts here, i'm not a stranger to u. i know where i stand in ur issue.
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
@lovemoi2 : Just went thru the link, don"t c wat he has done to deserve this from u. I mean if a man charges a certain amount for a visa high or low its his damn bizness, he has his reasons, so wat d deal ? I don"t get it. Its up to the applicant to say YES i will pay or NO  i dn"t have such funds. If visas were that damn easy to get i don"t think  there will be denials at the first place. Most ppl who go to the embassy to apply for a visa go wit the legit documents , i mean solid bank statements but still get refused but while those who are ready to pay for it wit no damn documents get the visas. Please leave that man alone let him do him, till u got solid proof then come back, till then chill !!!!!! If you continue like this i will only see u as someone who got some personal issues with him, trying to assasinate his character here. Are u an Agent urself, cos the last time i got attack like this was someone who was an agent claiming to b living in europe for 13 years
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
@Justwise; True ur own opinon, can"t knock u off it, but as per my issue and where i stand, "U NO GET MOUTH" remember the Nlder who told u to Zip it. Yeah Zip it
Re: Beware Of These Guys! by justwise(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2011
ogugua1:

@Justwise; True your own opinon, can"t knock u off it, but as per my issue and where i stand, "U NO GET MOUTH" remember the Nlder who told u to Zip it. Yeah Zip it

Absolutely rubbish!! Should we go back to that thread? U told her to apply alone while i insisted that she should apply as a couple AND U DID THE SAME THING I SUGGESTED AND GOT THE VISA? Is that not the case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help With IELTS Study Materials / Tips For Getting Canada Job Offer From Nigeria Faster / Woman Crushed To Death After Her Cloth Got Hooked By A Truck (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.