Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight (84389 Views)

Teni Shows Off Her Curves In A Two Piece Swim Wear After Losing Weight (Photo) / Is Eniola Badmus Sick Or Just Losing Weight - New Photos / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by moseskalu555: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2021

In as much as we buy tight jeans, we expect it to be less tight on us when we lose weight, but this is not the case of Moyo Lawal. Moyo Lawal is a Nigerian nollywood actress whose fashion sense is way out of this world. From the look of things, she likes rocking beautiful Jean outfits

This morning, she shared pictures of herself in a very lovely Jean outfit, where she made it known to her fans that it took her 20 mins to wear the jeans despite losing weight. This is funny right?

If you give a man power to always feed you , that also gives him the power to starve you . ..... .....

Meanwhile... it took me 20mins to enter this jeans despite the fact that I have lost weight , I am not wearing again ... who wants to buy? � I am not dashing anybody... buy �

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLqw-DnpMHx/?igshid=zhwtndk5qnf6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Ryda(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's foolishness!

Modified: What's wrong with NL mods? angry
They even moved the thread to FP. We can stop making stupid things trend if we want to

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by April4th(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
So make we go count all the bridge for Lagos?

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by slawormiir: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
The only thing I cherish is her Bobby....there is no doubt she will be easy going and friendly because I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....

....Be careful on the type of woman you chase..always chose those ones with big boobs....you know why son?
Because women with big breast are soft hearted, kind hearted, friendly and they have a heart of gold
But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges...avoid them son because they have a heart of stone and are very stubborn and wicked

227 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
The number of minutes it took someone to put on a Jean is now a topic for discussion in our nation?!

Despite all the great threads that could change many lives lying fallow in most sections here.

What Rubbish Thread!

(She posted it on her personal page, leave it there for her and let her fans on her page comment on it, STOP creating a thread about each and every tweet or post abeg, so effing annoying!)

Orisirisi something.......

gabazin080:
nairaland is finished
Not finished,
Won't be finished,
can't be finished.
Amen!

Just need Nairaland giving the members what they want to read.

#SimpleSturvs

udomas:

Nairaland is gradually losing it in terms of news making her front page these days.
But the truth is, after comments as this, you will see the next threads move to the Frontpage make absolute sense to human lives, we have noticed this trend for years now.
But all in all, that is cyberspace for you, the news you don't like is what you see some people asking for.
#BitterTruth.

zabuur:
U just wasted 20 minutes of your life time doing rubbish.
Ill say this again. Nairaland should be banned. The rate at which this sites promotes nonsense is alarming. Imagine, how could this make FP.
Make FG do this social media act. By the time they fine Seun a few times, he would adjust.
Now, this is extreme, BANNED for what and by who nah?
Wetin dem carry, wetin u dey throw?

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
The way I distaste tattered jeans eee shocked..

No lady desires wear such and follows me out

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Frankest20(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Now everyone is an actress, its ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Bbbwings: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by petertamtam6(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Yeyebrity grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by FBIBOT(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Overfed Turkey

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by emperorAY(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
nonsense and ingredient

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
pls, how is it our business oo. Nah we tell u make u dey fat.
Op change that curvy to fatty bumbum cos na only fat I dey see oo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Commonguy(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
And this rubbish is on FP now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by BlessedSpirit: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Mokason288(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
20 minutes just to wear a jeans that is not even fine undecided

Hanty it’s because it’s not your seize jare

I’m glad I’m a MAN

if I ever want to come back to this World

I’m still going to be a Man

But not a Nigerian Man

God forbid bad thing

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Phred1717: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
This girl na Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by royalair(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
So Make we fry fish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
This jean

Many are mad truly but few are roaming. This epileptic news no suppose grace FP angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
cheesy.. Your own reached this one ni undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by cassidy1996(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
full option
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by gabazin080(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
nairaland is finished

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by zabuur: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
U just wasted 20 minutes of your life time doing rubbish.

Ill say this again. Nairaland should be banned. The rate at which this sites promotes nonsense is alarming. Imagine, how could this make FP.

Make FG do this social media act. By the time they fine Seun a few times, he would adjust.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by ForeThinker: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Naa must ugo wear Jeans?
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Sonnobax15(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
This is certainly someone's role model.....

Both her and anybody wey go reason her as a role model,I go rather choose empty box than reason them with better mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by sonnie10: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mgbe oso su. . .
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by West2019(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Idoit
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by NoToPile: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Is this not the lady from that old series 'shallow waters'
Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Neowanskywalker: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Pure n0nsense. . Useless gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin grin

Re: Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight by Piboy: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Very good news.
Buhari has finally decided to resign after I presented it to him. I wish to see more of it on frontpage.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.