Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Help, How Can One Start A Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, How Can One Start A Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria? (338 Views)

Setting Up A Cooking Gas Plant: LPG / Is Gas Business Profitable / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Can One Start A Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria? by TiffanyJ(f): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Help, How Can One Start A Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria? by BigDick70inch(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
TiffanyJ:
Hi guys, a friend of mine that lives abroad would like to start cooking gas business. He said he wants to open a shop in Bayelsa state and start selling cooking gas. If possible, he would want to do home services. I mean, when called upon, he would pick a filled gas cylinder to customers' homes and then return with their empty cylinder.
We need information on board registration, where he would buy gas and the risk involved, etc.
By the way, since he doesn't live in Nigeria, he would employ someone here to be his eyes and ears. His budget is 3-5million. I know that there are people that are already into this business here. Please o, put us through. Thank you

Never had bout home service for gas filling......ain't that gon be too risky to get u or anyone involved in......
Re: Help, How Can One Start A Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria? by TiffanyJ(f): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Never had bout home service for gas filling......ain't that gon be too risky to get u or anyone involved in......
Thank you for your input. I mistakenly opened the thread twice. This is the link to the other thread. I have deleted this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/6432190/how-one-start-cooking-gas

(1) (Reply)

She Left The UK To Build First Homemade Ice Cream Company In Tanzania. (video) / Pls Help A Sister / Do You Know You Can Create And Sell Ebooks In 5 Minutes Even If You Can't Write?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.