Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

It Is Still On,dont Tell Story Again This Year,make It Now Before Is Late - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It Is Still On,dont Tell Story Again This Year,make It Now Before Is Late (572 Views)

Why Many Nigerian School Dropouts Never Make It In Life / Pls Tell Me D Salry Scale B4 Is Late For Me Urgent / Can I Submit My Police Recruitment Form Now That It Is Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Still On,dont Tell Story Again This Year,make It Now Before Is Late by ojinkpo: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
Join others now and Become rich now by just meeting that builder,building contractor you know,that building and furnishing company you know, and supply tiles,granite and marbles to them and make 300,000 naira each supply you make to them,I will release goods to you to supply to anywhere before payment,just make out time to look for builders,building contractors even local contractors,building and furnishing company you know or may be you know someone working with them and get the person involve in this profit making if he or she help us to start supplying to their company and he or she will be making the same profit you are making from us also.I import in a large quantity,I have all colours of tiles,marbles and granites.join others and get rich now while the offer last.for more information,
contact me on the below contacts
Samdone61@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Training Services Sales/development Executive (warri And Port Harcourt) / Vitaboitics Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.