Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Face Of A Criminal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of A Criminal (363 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Criminal by Jared09: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2021
This dude sold flash coin to several btc traders and defrauded them of millions of naira. Case is in the police station and a manhunt is on already for him.
Re: Face Of A Criminal by RRodwave(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2021
Wahala grin

Trippin' on people's money grin
Re: Face Of A Criminal by harmargedon: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2021
wahala be like coins.
Re: Face Of A Criminal by Piboy: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2021
harmargedon:
wahala be like coins.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Face Of A Criminal by Piboy: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Update us if you don arrest am abeg. I no go mind if you quote me.

Him type plenty for telegram. Dem too much.
Re: Face Of A Criminal by VEXT: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
If na me dis guy scam ehn,na to report m for one Baba for area..he go start to vomit blood in a week!!

(1) (Reply)

Kagara Students: Our Kidnappers Beat Us Daily, Fed Us Beans / Nigerian Arrested in India for Online Lottery Fraud / Video: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend On Her Cheek, Victim Narrates Her Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.