Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerians Are The Richest People In The World”-davido To His Lapidary In Atlanta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Are The Richest People In The World”-davido To His Lapidary In Atlanta (636 Views)

Davido Jubilates As United States Declared July 7th As World Davido Day / Why Is Davido's Father Adeleke Not On The List Of Richest People In Nigeria? / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are The Richest People In The World”-davido To His Lapidary In Atlanta by nairaobserver2: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2021
30BG frontman, Davido said Nigerians are the richest people in the world while talking to one of his lapidary in Icebox, Atlanta Georgia.

Watch the full video HERE

Re: Nigerians Are The Richest People In The World”-davido To His Lapidary In Atlanta by LoudLord(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ice on my neck Ice on my wrist cool

(1) (Reply)

“burna Boy And His Boys Stabbed Me” – Cdq Releases Disturbing Video Of Encounter / James Brown Emotional After Re-uniting With Sister After 5 Years / I Love And Enjoy All Of Them, I’m Confused About Who To Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.