Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Need A PHP Guy - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A PHP Guy (406 Views)

Building A PHP Framework For RAD / A Php Mysql Server That Works Well On Android Version 8.0 / I Need A PHP Developer Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A PHP Guy by DonTim1: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2021
Need A php developer (not word press page modifier and internet code replicator). need someone who's worked with APIs and RESTfull applications.

Location is Abuja, but if you're solid on remote work and feel you can handle. Please reach out through PM ASAP.
Re: Need A PHP Guy by highbreedtech(m): 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
DonTim1:
Need A php developer (not word press page modifier and internet code replicator). need someone who's worked with APIs and RESTfull applications.

Location is Abuja, but if you're solid on remote work and feel you can handle. Please reach out through PM ASAP.

What do you need developer for?
No.1 can PM you on Nairaland simply contact me on WhatsApp and let's discuss what you need, well Remote Job is the best you can get, WhatsApp me: https:///s/highbreedtechcontact

Or 07033036054 so we discuss the project.
Re: Need A PHP Guy by DonTim1: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Need A PHP Guy by DonTim1: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hello @all that have PM me, i dont think i'll be able to discuss individually with you the project scope. I'll like to schedule a meeting for 4pm today to discuss it at once and identify team members. Anyone who can make it can try, my first option is to work with people i see after exhausting this i can do remote, somethings you cant just convey easily over distance. If you'll be coming kindly state it here, 4PM KFC, Area 11.
Re: Need A PHP Guy by xtainzy(m): 2:46am On Feb 26, 2021
I am an Abuja web developer contact me at 09036369325

(1) (Reply)

Is it Really That Easy To Hack A Website? / Convert MTS Files To AVI With Online Converters / Help! How Can I Create A Website Like Nairaland Using Worpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.