Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Criticise This Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Criticise This Design (2021 Views)

please rate and criticise this designs. thanks a million / Please Can Someone Tell Me The Software That Was Used For This Design / Check This Design Cover I Made (vector Tha Viper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criticise This Design by froggie(m): 12:46am On Jul 06, 2007
I WANT U GUYS TO CRITCISE THIS DESIGN.

C'MON GO AHEAD N LETS SEE WHAT THE MISTAKES ARE LIKE, grin grin

Re: Criticise This Design by Raymond88(m): 6:08am On Jul 06, 2007
The stamp of excellence needs to be worked on. . .good design though.
Re: Criticise This Design by richylaw(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2007
Just use a light shade glow / shadow for your excellence stamp and you should be scoring 65%. Good one anyway.
Re: Criticise This Design by Kemjisuper(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2007
Good job
Parts of the excellence stamp is obstructing a bit of the important information. Not that we can't guess what's there, but I think withe the stamp taking up all that space on the design, the text deserves some privacy (don't u think?)

Cheers
Re: Criticise This Design by froggie(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2007
YEA I SEE WHAT U MEAN, grin grin
Re: Criticise This Design by Rodent: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2007
The main area of the image, the seal is conveying absolutely nothing.
Apart form the fact that the seal is neither realistic looking nor functional, this is, I believe meant to be an advert for a product or service.
The product USP and message have been lost and is not conveyed to the viewer.
The images on the left hand side also do not aid at all in the conveyance of the message.
Better use of the headline and strap is required

More thought needs to go into what the aim of this advert is and how it would be conveyed to the viewer
A quick look/view should leave the viewer with a clear picture of both what the service/product is and what it does.
Try to achieve this both visually and typographically, in an instant, because normally that is all one has to 'draw' in a viewer/potential buyer/client.
On the flip side, i'm aware that time and effort have gone into this piece and those are required factors to creating better and improved work.
Keep up the good work
Re: Criticise This Design by wham(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2007
The Seal doesnt exactly look like one unit. Some parts are too glossy while others are plain. Some parts look more 3D and plastic while some are like simple coloured flat flash shapes.

there is something wrong in this light sha but it was good work.

Keep it up
Re: Criticise This Design by soulstar(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2007
give the excellence text a glass effect
Re: Criticise This Design by sojioguns(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2007
There is a lot of wasted space. The stamp is really bare. It should be a lot smaller, like an actual stamp (about 1/4 the size). More emphasis should be laid on the innovative design of the product (kobian). Increase the size of the main message.
Re: Criticise This Design by beautylash: 6:24pm On May 03, 2011
This design is not balance
Re: Criticise This Design by Madukaele(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2011
the seal took the whole space and the product u have to advertise come carry small room, try again biko
Re: Criticise This Design by Aseye(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2011
guess we have all said dts a stamp because of our creative minds and we could see it dt way but think many people will see dt and call it a stamp, i think replacing dt with a real stamp image and also make your 'excellence' big enuf and engraved in the center of the stamp will do and increase the rating of this job,
Re: Criticise This Design by ugo2u(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
I will be honest and say I dont understand the message you are trying to send with the design, there is so many distracting stuff in it and besides the font placements really are not attractive. surely you can do better. I am not trying to bash ya but try check out some other concepts online and get inspired and remake it. that is if you want to

(1) (Reply)

Promo:3d Animation & Motion Graphics,video Editing And Compositing Training / Some Crazy Art Sketches / Portrait Painting Of Peace Omana, The Multicolored Eyes Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.