Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria (1277 Views)

Otukpo Wooden Mortar Factory: Thriving Local Industry In Benue Community / What Would You Do With 50 Acres / 50 Acres Of Virgin Land For Sale In Ogbomosho At #80000(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by willybaby(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2021
hello everyone, I bring you goodnews, as the topic states we have 50acres of farm land available for sale, an acre goes for as low as 100k while a plot 30k, this land is situated in a community called otada, otada is home to the newly established federal government University of health sciences. There are streams close by during the raining seasons and though it's actually called farm lands while on the land you gonna be able to hear human sounds, music, vehicular/traffic sounds from town to tell you the lands ain't to far away from development and urbanisation..

No omonile fees, no urban development levy etc.. just buy and farm..
if you have a lawyer it's nice but if you don't a lawyer is very much available..

1 Share

Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by willybaby(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2021
no Fulani issues here thanks to God, rich fertile soil, availability of modern farming equipments

Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by habsydiamond(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Is it to buy or for leasing.
Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by willybaby(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
Is it to buy or for leasing.
buy sir
Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by willybaby(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
still available......
Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by billyG(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2021
willybaby:
no Fulani issues here thanks to God, rich fertile soil, availability of modern farming equipments
Which modern farming equipment?
Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by willybaby(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
billyG:

Which modern farming equipment?
this land is at most 6km from the lower Benue basin authority where you can hire tractors, harvesters, boom sprayers etc.

do well to make your own personal inquires if you can't take my word for it
Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by billyG(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
willybaby:
this land is at most 6km from the lower Benue basin authority where you can hire tractors, harvesters, boom sprayers etc.

do well to make your own personal inquires if you can't take my word for it
U dnt mean it,they still has functional tractor?
Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by willybaby(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2021
billyG:

U dnt mean it,they still has functional tractor?
sorry but this question sounds rediculous and says a lot of negatives about you

1 Like

Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by billyG(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
willybaby:
sorry but this question sounds rediculous and says a lot of negatives about you
I dnt know what U mean negative,I have been to lower Benue otukpicho nothing seen to be on ground except one private individual Prof. Kerrol doing his own thing there.d Benue tractor hiring agency beside former benuelinks park can only boast of broken down tractors & scraps unless U are saying things have changed overnight.
Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by willybaby(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
billyG:

I dnt know what U mean negative,I have been to lower Benue otukpicho nothing seen to be on ground except one private individual Prof. Kerrol doing his own thing there.d Benue tractor hiring agency beside former benuelinks park can only boast of broken down tractors & scraps unless U are saying things have changed overnight.
alright you seem to know much about the area, sorry just repeatedly asking same question made it look like you were mocking. I can happily grin tell you things have changed atleast at lower Benue, I was there a few days back
Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by billyG(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2021
willybaby:
alright you seem to know much about the area, sorry just repeatedly asking same question made it look like you were mocking. I can happily grin tell you things have changed atleast at lower Benue, I was there a few days back
It is not that I want to pour sand for yo bizness,I really like to call a spade a spade,Benue government shld have taken d lead in agricultural development in Nigeria,farm equipment should be everywhere,I really like to see farmers associations, co-operatives,communities
assisted by d government to acquire tractors,bulldozers,silos,harvesters.
In d good old days U see tractors everywhere..well I will again pay a visit to see what is on ground.i want to venture into big farming this year.availability of tractor,bulldozer, harvester,thresher,silos will make it easier for me.
Re: 50 Acres Of Farm Land Available In Otukpo Benue State Nigeria by willybaby(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2021
billyG:

It is not that I want to pour sand for yo bizness,I really like to call a spade a spade,Benue government shld have taken d lead in agricultural development in Nigeria,farm equipment should be everywhere,I really like to see farmers associations, co-operatives,communities
assisted by d government to acquire tractors,bulldozers,silos,harvesters.
In d good old days U see tractors everywhere..well I will again pay a visit to see what is on ground.i want to venture into big farming this year.availability of tractor,bulldozer, harvester,thresher,silos will make it easier for me.
lol no sand sand in any business o, Am a farmer before anything else and wear both share same opinions when it comes to how downward Benue is, I even created a thread here on nairaland so we Benue Farmers can come together and help ourselves out.

please I'd really appreciate if we hook-up, we've got same vision. 08062429778

(1) (Reply)

Hass Avocado In Nigeria / I Don't Know The Exact Name,who Can Name This Fruit? / How Many Mudu Of Rice Make A Bushel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.