Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) (57891 Views)

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by skinny419(m): 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Una sure say this guy even dey Jail
Bro this is nigeria and i dont blive anything here
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by zcee: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
The level of brainwashing in the country is quite alarming..
If it's not politicians it will be pastors...
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by mu2sa2: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
istina:

King was never a christian, he was just a fetish con artist
The same way muslims say boko haram leader shekau is not a Muslim.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by semyman: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Only Nigerian Christians can shock the devil with their satanic moves
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Akaegwu(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wait for next year own.
It's an annual event.
His Fellowers behaves like our people from the north.
They are ready to do anything for his sake, including killing.
Ask MURIC.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Pyhonist:

I'm sure this guy is a flat headed person. If you're not ok with the politics of the developing west especially Lagos, hug a transformer or go back to the east to focus on your palmwine and cola nuts.

Thunder fire your SW and that ya SE.

Kaffri
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na wa o from his holiness to his loneliness
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
IamGreen1:

How are we sure that he's even in jail sef, someone that has been sentence to death for years now and he's yet to be killed. Trust our government at your own peril
who dey trust government... I trust only two.. God and myself

1 Like

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:
Happy birthday dude.

More life
Thanks bro.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Officialgarri: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
The images posted are of two different people.

One wanted to contest for President in 2019, while the other is the one who murdered his followers
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by faceland: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kill him now. The quicker the better.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Religion is indeed an opium...
Remove religion, and Africans will have sense
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by zoedew: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
capricornlady:
This is not a Memorial Remembrance Birthday wish post. This is a birthday wish to someone alive , it shows that he's very much alive.

In the eyes of the law he is a dead man! You will do well to ask a correctional officer what they do every morning with prisoners on the death row. State Governors who have refused to do their duties by signing the death warrants or commute the sentences are not just wicked but spineless!
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Pyhonist: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
BlackfireX:

Thunder fire your SW and that ya SE.

Kaffri

Empty brain idiot na u. From your daft response we know you. Keep up your stupidity.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
jazon:
Just as we write codes for computers to execute, beliefs programme people to behave in a certain way.

All the violence and terrorism in this world is as a result of someone believing in a lie.

If a concept or idea is not empirically tested, there's no basis to believe such. It is a gamble to believe in anything without factual or empirical validation.
and u are saying?
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hmmmm, why have they not executed the judgement?
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by mikmash(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Religion is based on Faith not proof of existence.
Faith is the substance of things hope for, an evidence of things not seen.
Blessed is he that believes without seeing. This is faith.
not forgetting, without works, it lacks life.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by mikmash(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
blueAgent:

Have you tested Evolution?
now that's a wow question.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 1:34am On Feb 27, 2021
jazon:
Just as we write codes for computers to execute, beliefs programme people to behave in a certain way.

All the violence and terrorism in this world is as a result of someone believing in a lie.

If a concept or idea is not empirically tested, there's no basis to believe such. It is a gamble to believe in anything without factual or empirical validation.
I need to frame this quote and hang it at a museum.

Eloquently said!!!

1 Like

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 1:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Macphenson:
When and how did we become this shameless, immoral, wicked, foolish and dumb as a society.

How did we descend this low?

This is a man that burning a fellow human being , performed all sorts of atrocities against humanity, and was convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction, today is being celebrated on the pages of a news paper.

Even the news paper company that gave a platform for this show of shame against humanity should.bury their heads in shame.

Never forget that even serial killers like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Fact had and still have people who worship and adore them like Gods. Ted Bundy even had a cult following during his trial consisting of attractive females between the ages of 18-24. Ironically, if he'd met any of those ladies who worshipped and supported him before he was arrested and tried, believe me they would have been on his list of casualties. Humans are a disgusting bunch. There will always be the sick twisted nutcases among the few less disgusting ones
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Ghostrye: 3:26am On Feb 27, 2021
This is what happens when you don't have a personal relationship with your God

1 Like

Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2021
MONEY IS GOOD.......its his money that is doing all these
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2021
devilmaycry:
"the mighty king" lmao...these people are mad

all these praises for a man....smh

If u remember wen them arrest this man that time, u go know say the man get him church members mumu button, they were praising him that tone like say him pass Jesus gan
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by xeju: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2021
istina:
King was never a christian, he was just a fetish con artist
Osama was never a Muslim but just a terrorist
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2021
ethicallyright:

It was a lady that was burnt to death by this man.

Ladies love these religious leaders with all their passion.
A very beautiful girlfriend from a wealthy family became a walking idiot because of religious brainwashing.I gladly severed all ties with her.

I'll love to make an atheist the mother of my children. It will make me live long.

If you marry a Christian lady, her pastor can kill you anytime he wants. It's as simple as telling her to cook your meal with a poisoned olive oil without tasting the meal so that demons will leave your body.
It is only stupid men that will still wish for a "praying wife".
It's only a foolish woman that would wish to sip coffee with you...
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Chinny024:

It's only a foolish woman that would wish to sip coffee with you...

Your problem is that you never enjoyed life as a child. No toys , no cartoons just scary messages that demons will possess you or your parents will get killed by their families before you turned 18.
Attending church at least thrice a week transformed you into a brainwashed girl who cannot reason logically. If you slept during morning prayers or late nights as a child even though you owned those moments of rest, you'd receive slaps and humiliation and subsequently developed Stockholm syndrome which made it worse.
I experienced same my friend, but utilized the power of critical thinking to set myself apart from other products of the mentally lazy society that produced me.
It is also pertinent to add that only an intelligent woman can be with me.

My wife will enjoy:
1. Excellent sexual and sensual experiences ( each week a new Kama sutra style and when we complete the lessons and we'll move on to the modern Kama sutra and then to other pieces . I'll drive her crazy with my own version of mild BDSM and dominate the pretty woman and make her moan the loudest she can. I can't describe how good I can make a woman feel immense pleasure.)

2. Romantic vacations at Earth's finest scenes and even outside Earth if Blue origin's project is completed on time.

3. Expensive gifts (luxury cars , jewelry , bags , shoes etc) and also cheap gifts like flowers, cards , kitchen photographs, ugly sketches of her , pretty drawings for her , piano performances in my living room etc.

4. A prominent surname that will change her life forever and accord her enormous amount of respect at August meetings world class events.

5. A good gene for her children. Perfect biology - a rare combination of handsomeness and intelligence.

6. A non - professional stake in a multinational corporation by virtue of being the wife of the Chairman of the conglomerate.

7. Domestic servants, security details, personal assistants and pets collected from the best sources to ensure that she lives a stress free life.

8. Support to become the best she can in her chosen career.

9. Support for her family and siblings even though they do not lack.

10. A crown because she'll be my queen.
Re: Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) by lovchalice(f): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Insult to my Christian faith

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video) / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.