Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo (68796 Views)

Graphic Photo Of A Decapitated Elephant: Animal Cruelty Should Stop / Indonesia Crocodile Freed From Tyre After Five Years [pics] / Deformed Sheep In Funtua, Katsina Causes Commotion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by nanauju(f): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Get your affordable kids educational android tablets with already installed game and leaning apps, music and videos. Go through my threads for pictures, specifications and functions.
Our prices are among the lowest you can get for the premium quality assurance

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by JosephXavier: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2021
It's not in our culture to shear sheep here

Besides that is not the specie we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Not all sheep only those used for wool production.
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by olisaEze(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2021
This sheep looks like a stoner version of Snoop Lion. grin

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by chukskafor(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2021
spinna:
Sheep need to be shared annually, otherwise their wool continues to grow to the point where it’s hard to tell they are still ship. That’s what happened to this poor ship in Australia, whose wool hadn’t been sheared in 5 years.

From the assaults on Engish language in this first paragraph, i can conclude that this was written about a Nigerian blogger.
Baba you see the matter too?

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Uprightness100:
This is a Pictorial evidence of what Happens to us as humans when we go out and stay away from The LORD our Shepherd.

We become Shapless, Tasteless and Worthless.
Life outside the Shepherd of our Soul completely Changes our Identity.

The Good News is that as long as there is Life we can be Reconciled back to our Shepherd and our lives can be made Whole.

JESUS is the True Shepherd.
you done see Jesus before abi you dey quote wetin pastor tell you.
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by RexTramadol1: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2021
They should be forebears of Hair lockers
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by streetsoldier1(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2021
O.P abeg, edit the topic, sheep in Nigeria don't need shearing... ABI the ones here are not sheep but imeeee

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Anneka101:
Wow 5 years is much!

The sheep be looking like marlins.

I keep wondering why foreign sheep's have enough wool why the ones here in Nigeria don't even have enough. Is it that bad that it even affected our animals?

I'm still in shock!

Don't be shocked! Everything God created is perfect. We have hot weather here in Africa and have snow over there resulting into cold.
You get the gist?
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by meobizy(f): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2021
1. What’s graphic about the pictures?

2. These crazy whites genetically modified the sheep to grow wool faster than normal. A regular sheep would grow just enough to stay warm and nothing extra. How many rams do we see in Nigeria with coats that thick?

3. I can’t imagine the muscularity whites would create using Africans if slavery was still a thing. They’ll join selective breeding with PED use to create humans larger than Ronnie Coleman in his prime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by engrchykae(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Uprightness100:
This is a Pictorial evidence of what Happens to us as humans when we go out and stay away from The LORD our Shepherd.

The Good News is that as long as there is Life we can be Reconciled back to our Shepherd and our lives can be made Whole.

you don't even understand,the sheep is the primordial source of clothing naked mankind.
That's why Abel sacrificed sheep,for him to be clothed.
Jesus the lamb was sacrificed for our Glory.
Respect the sheep
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by hush15: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Vokians(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Good to know. We as humans need to shear our unpleasant habit too so that we can appear good.
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by BennyDGreat: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Uprightness100:

Apt!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by spartan117(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Uprightness100:

Exactly sir!
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Ishilove: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Our sheep here in Nigeria are Different
Very tough Guys.
They are adapted to our climate so don't grow as much fleece as their western counterparts

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Daum: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Ugandatales:

I wanted to ask...cos I know no one has time to be doing that for sheep here, and I don't see them turn to what I am seeing in this picture.

By nature they can't be like that here in Africa, if not, heat will kill them

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by ibuildstuff(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2021
femi4:
The wool provides covering...Infact their wools are used for sweaters/cardigans.

Removing all isn't a wise decision
It will grow back na
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by JastSiryin(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Uprightness100:

Guy, you get mental issues grin
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2021
spinna:
Sheep need to be shared annually, otherwise their wool continues to grow to the point where it’s hard to tell they are still ship. That’s what happened to this poor ship in Australia, whose wool hadn’t been sheared in 5 years.

From the assaults on Engish language in this first paragraph, i can conclude that this was written about a Nigerian blogger.
By. Not about

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Anneka101:
Wow 5 years is much!

I keep wondering why foreign sheep's have enough wool why the ones here in Nigeria don't even have enough. Is it that bad that it even affected our animals?

I'm still in shock!
They are different breeds na
Are all goats the same?

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Kobicove(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2021
What about wild sheep that do not belong to a farm? How do they get rid of excess wool?
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Hustle19975: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2021
The thing is that sheeps naturally shed their wool themselves but due to selective breeding by man, those oversea sheeps lost their ability to do that naturally, na why our own naija sheep no dey get all these kain wahala

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2021
Our Lord Jesus Christ is the good Shepherd and we are his sheep. You can call me Jesus sheep.
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Mcreloaded(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Anneka101:
Wow 5 years is much!

I'm still in shock!

Our weather here is hot and naturally the sheep here don't need the wool to warm their body unlike the sheep in cold region need to grow wool to always keep warm especially during winter.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:45am On Feb 27, 2021
femi4:
The wool provides covering...Infact their wools are used for sweaters/cardigans.

Removing all isn't a wise decision

Yeah.....though in this case, they had to, in order to check its skin and totally get rid of parasites.

Plus, if the poor sheep got its wool all shorn off in cold weather, it would need to keep warm somehow.

That's why sheep shearing is done in the summer.
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by spinna: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

By. Not about

chukskafor:
Baba you see the matter too?

lol.. err well that's just one ..that guy was just shipping and sharing sheep like a father christmas importer.. i will correct it now thanks
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Ugandatales: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2021
Daum:

By nature they can't be like that here in Africa, if not, heat will kill them

Lol! Yeah.
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Zetty177x: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2021
meobizy:
1. What’s graphic about the pictures?

2. These crazy whites genetically modified the sheep to grow wool faster than normal. A regular sheep would grow just enough to stay warm and nothing extra. How many rams do we see in Nigeria with coats that thick?

3. I can’t imagine the muscularity whites would create using Africans if slavery was still a thing. They’ll join selective breeding with PED use to create humans larger than Ronnie Coleman in his prime.

It's very graphic

I'm still regretting why I opened. I'm still having goose bumps

1 Like

Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by pacespot(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Omoh, this sheep need correct barber who give am low cut
Re: This Is What A Sheep Looks Like After Five Years Without Shearing (Graphic Photo by Draslo(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics) / The Sciences Discussion Thread. / Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.