Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

50 Cent The Massacre (ZIP DOWNLOAD) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent The Massacre (ZIP DOWNLOAD) (10579 Views)

Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent The Mongol Comes From Royalty Yet Family Is Messy / Zip Download. Jaden ERYS 2019 Full Album / {zip Download.} 21 Savage I Am > I Was 2018/album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent The Massacre (ZIP DOWNLOAD) by boltitirak: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Updated link here! 50 Cent The Massacre Full album download and stream, free hq offline songs, pc mobile 2005 release.
The Massacre is American rapper 50 Cent's second studio album. It was written by Shady Records, G-Unit Records, Aftermath Entertainment, and Interscope Records on March 3, 2005.

DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://sites.google.com/view/50centthemassacredownload

On the US Billboard 200, the album debuted and peaked at #1, shipping 1.15 million copies in its first week. The Massacre received largely favorable reviews from music critics following its release. The album was nominated for a Best Rap Album Grammy Award, but lost at the 48th Grammy Awards to Kanye West's album Late Registration.

For every track (with the exception of 'Gunz Come Out'), The Massacre has a music video on the limited edition version of the song. The original title for the album was unveiled as the Slaughter of St. Valentine's Day and was set for release on February 14, 2005. It was delayed, however, and the album title was merely shortened to The Massacre.

Track list:
1. Intro (The Massacre)
2. In My Hood
3. This Is 50
4. I’m Supposed to Die Tonight
5. Piggy Bank
6. Gatman And Robbin” (Feat. Eminem)
7. Candy Shop” (featuring Olivia)
8. Outta Control
9. Get in My Car
10. Ski Mask Way
11. A Baltimore Love Thing
12. Ryder Music
13. Disco Inferno
14. Just a Lil Bit
15. Gunz Come Out
16. My Toy Soldier” (featuring Tony Yayo)
17. Position of Power
18. Build You Up” (featuring Jamie Foxx)
19. God Gave Me Style
20. So Amazing” (featuring Olivia)
21. I Don’t Need ‘Em
22. Hate It Or Love It (G-Unit Remix)” (Bonus Track) (featuring The Game, Tony Yayo, Young Buck and Lloyd Banks)
Re: 50 Cent The Massacre (ZIP DOWNLOAD) by raystar96(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2021
boltitirak:
Updated link here! 50 Cent The Massacre Full album download and stream, free hq offline songs, pc mobile 2005 release.
The Massacre is American rapper 50 Cent's second studio album. It was written by Shady Records, G-Unit Records, Aftermath Entertainment, and Interscope Records on March 3, 2005.

On the US Billboard 200, the album debuted and peaked at #1, shipping 1.15 million copies in its first week. The Massacre received largely favorable reviews from music critics following its release. The album was nominated for a Best Rap Album Grammy Award, but lost at the 48th Grammy Awards to Kanye West's album Late Registration.

For every track (with the exception of 'Gunz Come Out'), The Massacre has a music video on the limited edition version of the song. The original title for the album was unveiled as the Slaughter of St. Valentine's Day and was set for release on February 14, 2005. It was delayed, however, and the album title was merely shortened to The Massacre.

Track list:
1. Intro (The Massacre)
2. In My Hood
3. This Is 50
4. I’m Supposed to Die Tonight
5. Piggy Bank
6. Gatman And Robbin” (Feat. Eminem)
7. Candy Shop” (featuring Olivia)
8. Outta Control
9. Get in My Car
10. Ski Mask Way
11. A Baltimore Love Thing
12. Ryder Music
13. Disco Inferno
14. Just a Lil Bit
15. Gunz Come Out
16. My Toy Soldier” (featuring Tony Yayo)
17. Position of Power
18. Build You Up” (featuring Jamie Foxx)
19. God Gave Me Style
20. So Amazing” (featuring Olivia)
21. I Don’t Need ‘Em
22. Hate It Or Love It (G-Unit Remix)” (Bonus Track) (featuring The Game, Tony Yayo, Young Buck and Lloyd Banks)
were the link na

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Meet The Stars Behind The Biggest Boobs In Nollywood / Simi Is Really Ugly - Fans Pick Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities / More Trouble!! Tapjets Vows To Prosecute Dammy Krane To The Fullest Extent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.