Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Lockdown Bedroom. Married Couples Come And Learn O! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Lockdown Bedroom. Married Couples Come And Learn O! (622 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lockdown Bedroom. Married Couples Come And Learn O! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
This is a thread about my marriage and sex life during the lockdown.
It's not all about sex, but the sex parts are going to be very graphic.
I'll recommend some stuff that I used. Watch out!

Let's do a brief introduction.

You can call me Ibukun. Most people around me don't know it's my name, so I can use it freely here. I'm a writer and I work from home.

My husband is Alex. He's self employed.

We got married September 2018. By mid 2019, we were already drifting apart.

I will sincerely take my share of the blame because I'm this kind of person that doesn't really like socializing.

You may be thinking, "Socializing ke? With your own husband?"

Sounds weird right?

Well that's me. I like making money, reading books, being by myself or absorbing useful information or admiring fashion on Instagram(my mumu button�) so I no dey really give an face.

Anyways, back to Alex. He's a nice guy, like life of the party kinda guy, caring. My husband fine die!�

No go trip o, he get faults too.

Anyways, around that our anniversary time, na eye service we just dey give friends and family.

When we get home, I cook, serve his food, take it to his home office where he's working and go and eat mine in the sitting room.

Inside life!

We talk one in a while, like 1 - 2 weeks.

Sex was...

Let's say we do our things by ourselves.

Then once in a while we do it, maybe around my ovulation when I'm easily aroused we do it.

But when you don't really have a relationship outside sex it fades.

So that's the long and short of how my marriage was before the lockdown.

Actually, by that time he was sleeping in another room and we had sex only once that year. New year sex.

Update tomorrow
Re: The Lockdown Bedroom. Married Couples Come And Learn O! by anthonyuncle(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: The Lockdown Bedroom. Married Couples Come And Learn O! by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 01, 2021
Slept off writing this.

Happy New Month guys.

So you may be thinking "These ones are not normal o"

It may seem that way as a single, but when you get married and you were not so close to your spouse before you married, it's easy for things to become this bad or worse.

We were friends before we got married. At least enough for me to know what he liked and didn't.

That's what we talked about mostly during the romance and very short courtship blah blah.

But we have independent spirits and different views on so we had lots of misunderstanding after our honeymoon.

They were little things that could have been easily, but either because we weren't close enough or communicated enough or both. They became something else.

So instead of me to start having headache, I did what I could for for peace.

Anyways, when I heard about the lockdown. I wanted to cry.

Like, me that I've been enjoying peace all this while, I'll.now be bumping into Alex upandan. Kole work o.

The next morning, I woke up early around 2am as usual and worked till around 6am, then j showered and cooked.

I took my food and left a note for him. I wasn't ready to face him yet.

Around 8am, he came and stood by the guest room door I converted into my workspace and I turned to look at him.

He was looking sexy in his boxers. His chest and arms well well built and then my eyes went up and caught his watching me.

"Good morning" he said with a smile

"Morning" I answered with a blank face

"I saw your note. Thanks for the food."

I managed a smile and nodded in response.

But I guess he saw through it because he frowned a little.

He released a deep sigh and came to sit beside me on the couch. Really close. And stared at me.

I stopped breathing for 2 to 3 seconds and then started trying to normalize my breathing.

I was also pissed at him. In my mind I was like don't even try any of those your alpha male moves an me.

Impatient he hadn'tsaid anything. I leaned back to rest on the sofa.

Before I could, he caught me and pulled me to the position I was before.

He sighed again. " Look Honey, I see you're busy now, but I need to speak with you."

"Okay..." My eyes darted to his, eyebrows raised.

I shrugged "Okay, meet me by 1pm, during my launch break."

He smiled again, squeezed my arm warmly and left.
Re: The Lockdown Bedroom. Married Couples Come And Learn O! by efighter: 2:26am On Mar 01, 2021
Okay oooo
Re: The Lockdown Bedroom. Married Couples Come And Learn O! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Happy new month guys!

TLB Continued

I couldn't work after he left.

I tried to force myself to, but my thoughts kept going back to him.

Angry thoughts, thirsty thoughts, round and round in a circle.

By 12, I was tired. Of the thoughts and not being able to do my work.

When I saw the mess I was making of my work and how far time had gone, I laid down on the bed.

Thankfully I slept off.

The next thing I remember was someone shaking my shoulder.

When I managed to open my eyes, I looked around. It was dark.

I looked up, it was Alex. He was sitting at the edge of the bed with his hand on my shoulder. God no!

"Hey"

"Hey"

"You must be really tired."

"Yh. What's the time?"

"Close to 7pm."

I stared at him in shock. Na that time my eyes open. What was wrong with me?!

"I got some fufu to eat the vegetable soup in the fridge. Will you like to eat now? It's warm." He looked concerned.

I nodded as I yawned widely and stretched.

I almost fell as I stepped off the bed, but he quickly held me up.

Dinner was good but quiet. It'd been ages since we had dinner together at home.

He watched some tv while I washed the plates after we ate.

As I walked past him to the guest room, his voice stopped me.

"Can we talk now?"

I turned to look at him "Okay"

I went to sit at the far end of the sofa he was sitting on and looked everywhere else but at his face or in his direction.

The leather fabric of the sofa squeaked as he turned to face me.

"Ibukun" his rich voice called softly

"Hmm?" I didn't trust my tone if I opened my mouth to reply him. His voice sexy, one of the things I loved about him whether we were on good terms or not.

He cleared his throat, "Look at me"

I looked up at him for a second and then looked away.

He came close and took my hands and I flinched, "Honey..."

He cleared his throat again. He palms were a bit damp and I could see traces of sweat on his face.. "I'm going to try my best to say this so please just hear me out."

Hi guys,

By now, you may know that this is a story.

I'm Ibukun and a writer as stated, but there's no Alex. Ibukun in the story has most of my attributes, while Alex is gets his attributes from an ex.

During the lockdown, there were so many divorces between disconnected couples.

If your marriage survived it, congratulations!

I wrote this story to teach you how to keep your marriage or relationship together and make it a happy one.

I'm going to be asking questions after each post, point out some lessons, give tasks or recommendations starting tomorrow. So let's make this lively.

Drop your questions about the story or your own relationship on this thread or my inbox. I'll address them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Home Appliances / Back To School Items Available At Affordable Prices / Fairly Used House Hold Items For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.