Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Oluremi Tinubu Declared As First Female Senator Elect. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oluremi Tinubu Declared As First Female Senator Elect. (629 Views)

Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano / Former Lagos State Driector Mrs. Oluremi Jaiyesim Decomposing Body Found / Oluremi Tinubu Declared As First Female Senator Elect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluremi Tinubu Declared As First Female Senator Elect. by badesco(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2011
Mrs. Oluremi Tinubu, Wife of Former Governor of Lagos Stae, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been officially declared Winner in d just concluded Nass Election held in Lagos Senatorial District. Thereby, be the 1st Female Senator to be Elected in the country. What an irony of fate.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Declared As First Female Senator Elect. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2011
wasnt iyabo obasanjo a senator?

likewise gbemi saraki and florence ita giwa.

or do you mean the first female senator elected in this particular election.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Declared As First Female Senator Elect. by obowunmi(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2011
another crooks wins office and so ?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Declared As First Female Senator Elect. by ragdollz: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2011
I guess it means she was the first to be assured of victory ie her's was the foremost clear win of this election. I'm sure she got a lot of "sympathy" votes, for some reason pple seem to admire/feel for her. She was one of the "decent" first ladies anyway, as far as I can remember

(1) (Reply)

Confess Your Sins / Raptured 2 Pics / Large Quantity Of Sugar For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.