Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California (37599 Views)

My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California Part 2 (video) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2021
For my wine lovers, please don’t sleep on Napa Valley, California. It’s about 75 miles north of San Francisco and offers some of the BEST wines in the world. Just another location to consider for anyone vacationing here in the future.

For travel tips or if you have questions, please follow me on: Instagram:@MsTravelinDiva_
TikTok: MsTravelinDiva_
YouTube:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9

Below are pics from my recent trip there (pic 2: is a wine cave at Hall Wines, very cool!)

Safe Travels and Be Well~

25 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2021
Modus Operandi Winery

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Elizabeth Spencer Winery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2021
Clos Du Val Winery

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2021
More from Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2021
Opus One Winery

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2021
Domaine Carneros and I even had a chance to do some pruning!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by longetivity(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2021
Op you look like my runaway Girlfriend

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Idamond: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2021
Wine country grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Legalcriminal: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2021
longetivity:
Op you look like my runaway Girlfriend

Na you run away na when u give her belle

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by longetivity(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Na you run away na when u give her belle
gerara hear boy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Private Tastings, Wine Caves, Underground Barreling, and beautiful views of Hall Wine Vineyards!

11 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by LMS1(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Nice Exotic Wines Tho,
Ma' Pls How Much Are There?
Let Me Just Price It
Even Tho I Won't Buy It.
You Know Our Culture In Nigeria Na grin

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Idamond:
Wine country grin grin

Yes, I absolutely love wine. And it’s such a beautiful experience in Napa!

I’ve had the pleasure of wine tasting internationally in Italy, France, Greece and Hungary. Spain is on my list next!

18 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
LMS1:
Nice Exotic Wines Tho,
Ma' Pls How Much Are There?
Let Me Just Price It
Even Tho I Won't Buy It.
You Know Our Culture In Nigeria Na grin

Napa Valley area alone has over 400 wineries. Tours and tastings range in price, but some small wineries offer FREE tasting while others start around $25 USD for a wine flight and can go upwards into the $100’s price range depending on the vineyard and/or winery. However, I find that there is always something for everyone’s budget.

You can also find several 2 for 1 tastings (one price for two people to taste). Many of the hotels/lodging provide wine tastings discounts and coupons upon checking in and during your stay.

The most expensive bottle of wine I saw during my visit was a vintage Cabernet at Opus One for over $1,000 USD per bottle. All I could do was admire the bottle, lol! They had more wine even pricier, but I just stopped looking at that point. grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
We enjoyed a lovely brunch at Grace’s Table, a Michelin ranked restaurant. Napa dining scene is just as amazing as it’s wine!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by gnykelly(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
I love wine. but too costly.
it's something I can do low key as the process is very simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
This op dey drink something O grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
gnykelly:
I love wine. but too costly.

it's something I can do low key as the process is very simple.

I agree, in fact my rule of thumb is to drink what tastes good for your own palate. Just because it’s expensive doesn’t necessarily mean it tastes good or that you’ll even like it. Some of my favorites are inexpensive and simply made.

Cheers!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
ZIINI:
This op dey drink something O grin

Lol, yes! When you come and visit wine country you must be prepared to sample and drink lots of delicious wines! It’s such a great and fun experience! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Damian457: 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Lol, yes! When you come and visit wine country you must be prepared to sample and drink lots of delicious wines! It’s such a great and fun experience! grin
you based in California?

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Damian457:
you based in California?

No, I’m in Arizona which is a neighboring state.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Damian457: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oh great... I’m in far away NH
Mstravelindiva:

No, I’m in Arizona which is a neighboring state.
Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Damian457:
Oh great... I’m in far away NH

Nice, New Hampshire is such a beautiful state on the east coast!

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Damian457: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Nice, New Hampshire is such a beautiful state on the east coast!
yeah.. it is! What took you to AZ? Work or Family or both?

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Damian457:
yeah.. it is! What took you to AZ? Work or Family or both?

Both, I’m from the states (my husband is Nigerian). Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. My family and parents moved to AZ almost 20 years ago and I followed shortly after. I love it here, beautiful warm weather year round and I’m close California, Vegas, Mexico and Hawaii. Lots of non-stop flights to places around the world (and the east coast) so I’m able to travel fairly easy.

45 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Damian457: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mstravelindiva:

Both, I’m from the states (my husband is Nigerian). Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. My family and parents moved to AZ almost 20 years ago and I followed shortly after. I love it here, beautiful warm weather year round and I’m close California, Vegas, Mexico and Hawaii. Lots of non-stop flights to places around the world (and the east coast) so I’m able to travel fairly easy.
cool.. I saw pictures from your Prague trip too. It was great. Keep up the good job

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Mstravelindiva: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Damian457:
cool.. I saw pictures from your Prague trip too. It was great. Keep up the good job

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the support!

Take care and be well!

17 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by Commonguy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
enjoyment at its fullest

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To “Wine Country” | Napa Valley, California by sofeo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Congratulations

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Ekiti State. . . . . / It’s Not Our Responsibility,brt Staff React To The Dirtiness Of Their Bus(photo) / Any Other Nigerian Here In Barbados?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.