Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months (22272 Views)

DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada / Who Is The Most Famous Person You Ever Spoken With? / #EndSARS Protest: Why Has Buhari Not Spoken To Nigerians – Nse Ikpe-etim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Yankee101: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wetin women sabi do
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by careytommy37(m): 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:

Actually the press too hasn't been too nice to Willie boy...let's start with the allegation of an affair with a woman who was too old for him,...

They are Royals. It comes with the territory.His step mum has gotten far more abuse...

Have you seen that woman? she's fine o and comes from old money. The type of people you hear about but never see. If not for the press, I'm sure no one would have ever heard of her
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Walletnaira: 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oh
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Yankee101: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Peter and Paul Okoye part 2

If you can, don't marry a woman wiser than you

If you do and are lucky you've struck gold, if not sorry

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by jesmond3945: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:

Actually, they did not. That;'s a conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly refuted.

First, Diana was not pregnant, and was infact on contraceptive pills, as testified to by witnesses

Second, Diana was not really in love with her muslim boyfriend, and saw the thing as a fling.(Plus Dodi was not the first Muslim BF...it was a Pakistani doctor who even broke up with her because his mother did not accept the relationship.)

Third, let's assume Diana married Mr Fayed. Any kids they have won't be in line for the English throne...and even if a space could be found for them , they would have to convert to Anglican Christianity first...and they would be very very far behind in the pecking order...somewhere like 10000th in line to the throne...especially as Diana was a royal by marriage, not by descent.

Fourth....the driver of the car Henri Paul was drunk , and had a high alcohol content in his body. And he drove at a high speed.

Finally, Diana was not wearing a seatbelt. That even made things worse for her. Her bodyguard was the only one in the car wearing a seatbelt and the only one who survived.

Kill wetin.? If there is someone the royals would want to get rid off...there is the Duchess of York whom the Duke of Edinburgh hates.
just look at your last item, how is it possible that seatbelt saved the man with such a terrible head on collision?

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Juanmike(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:

Actually, they did not. That;'s a conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly refuted.

First, Diana was not pregnant, and was infact on contraceptive pills, as testified to by witnesses

Second, Diana was not really in love with her muslim boyfriend, and saw the thing as a fling.(Plus Dodi was not the first Muslim BF...it was a Pakistani doctor who even broke up with her because his mother did not accept the relationship.)

Third, let's assume Diana married Mr Fayed. Any kids they have won't be in line for the English throne...and even if a space could be found for them , they would have to convert to Anglican Christianity first...and they would be very very far behind in the pecking order...somewhere like 10000th in line to the throne...especially as Diana was a royal by marriage, not by descent.

Fourth....the driver of the car Henri Paul was drunk , and had a high alcohol content in his body. And he drove at a high speed.

Finally, Diana was not wearing a seatbelt. That even made things worse for her. Her bodyguard was the only one in the car wearing a seatbelt and the only one who survived.

Kill wetin.? If there is someone the royals would want to get rid off...there is the Duchess of York whom the Duke of Edinburgh hates.
Thats what they made you believe.

2 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by tolijascro(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Abeg how this news take concern nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Emu4u2c: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
chukwugoziegi:

Harry has always been a bastard. Meghan will stay with him for 5years, file for divorce and use the children as pawn.

She is a Z-list actress who is only using Harry and the RF to boost her fame.
The tell all book she will write after the divorce ehen!
I actually predict Meghan divorcing Harry soon

Women don’t love unconditionally
Only men do

She will get tired of Harry soon because the palace was her initial destination and since its gate was shut against her she will make use of the spotlight she is getting..

5 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by ponziponzi(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
gypsey:
Absolutely what they say, but is it true?

I doubt if they will say you are white if your are 1% white.

"People look at the mistake. If you have gone black, you can never ever go white" - Trevoh Noah

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by chukwugoziegi: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
parkervero:

I thought her parents are both black. thanks.

Nah! She just decided to alienate her father's side of the family just to form black.

Those ones were the major reason Birtish Tabloids won't leave her alone as she discarded them immediately she met the prince. They kept granting interviews and speaking to the press because they didn't know what they had done wrong to deserve that kind of treatment. Trust the British press to take advantage of the situation.

Her black mother was the only family member she invited for the wedding. Every other black person or Celebrity at that wedding, she didn't even know. Harry's dad even walked her down the Aisle instead of her own father.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by maestroferddi: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Reference:

And even if they did so what? It is called a monarchy for a reason. Try what Diana did 500 years ago and she will have ended up in the Tower. Make no mistake about it. When you associate with such a huge institution, overnight your dreams can come true....unfortunately so can your nightmares. Harry better watch it. Royal blood is thicker than Hollywood water. The Americans will simply look the other way.
Stop ventilating ignorance...

It is not the first time a royal had bucked the trend and nothing happened.

In the past recent history, Kings have abdicated the throne and heirs and heiresses who were first in the line of succession had spurned their rights....

The monarchy will end some day:It is anachronistic .

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Beblessedbaba:
This Meghan just came to destroy this family.

Nuclear family is good but the better if you have your extended family too in love.

Look at PSquare family...Well loved both nuclear and extended had mutual love until the devil introduced a vagina person to destroy the family. Assuming the devil introduced you to destroy you will at least have sense and close the relationship with your inlaws. Rather you are creating and buying more enemies for your husband and immediate family then you will do cameo sensation on socials media thrice a year in the name of brotherly love.
You destroyed a brand, a business so many people means of livelihood cos of only my husband and I syndrome.

Why not at least humble yourself

In fact, I felt so sad for Psquare because the duo took almost the spotlight in Africa back then, especially due to the fact that they were twins. That even assured major companies that they wouldn't go their separate ways, unlike lesser popular duos before them. I mean, these guys were expert in evolving, and collaborating. They are among those who proved that the music industry in Nigeria can be very profitable.

These guys kept gaining international recognition faster than others in Africa, even better than Dbanj back then. Their brand was so unique. Their twin status, love songs, dance steps and very creative/inspiring videos formed their real mojo. In fact, I respect their brother (Manager) for the concept.

I'm not sure Africa ever produced such for the world prior that period. That brand could have actually lasted much longer, such that when they would eventually retire later in life (due to old age, raising a family and other factors), that brand (label) itself would never have ended. Their brand had so much potency, that upcoming artists can easily leverage on for decades. All it takes is just for the twins to merely feature for few seconds in their videos. Look at Snoop's Model. Look at Jayz's model. Psquare had better chances than both of them but they ruined it. They and their brother think they are rich, what they don't know is that, they lost billions of naira. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Daum: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:

Sad reason why it won't be over is because tourist dollars....millions of besotted fans come over to London to see the queen....and spend money while doing so.

Also, the monarchs upped their game from the 19th century...especially since that little incident in France where a king lost his head literally cut close to home. Diminished powers, reducing the ostentation, etc...

I don't like the British Monarchy, but they have been very clever to adapt to the times very well. Many other European monarchies didn't.

The Monarchy is still in Spain
It's still in Denmark
Still in Sweeden
Still in Luxembourg or Liechtenstein

The British monarchy is not leaving soon, those who don't like the monarchy are not really more than those who like the monarchy. It will take time for the Brits to do away with the monarchy. Their lives revolves around it, their politics.

I see no reason why people hate the Monarchy. In Japan the Monarchy is revered.

I am from Edo state, if we are to go on our own, we will keep the monarchy and reduce her powers. But we will never throw it away.

2 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Jakumo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Marrying any divorced woman is a terrible mistake. It is utterly baffling to see Prince Harry settle for this B movie divorced actress, especially when one recalls all the truly beautiful women that graced Harry's arm over the years.

Megain is a classic gold-digger with a mean streak as wide as a California freeway, Every single blood relative of that woman that is alive to comment, hates her guts, for one reason or another. The fact that Megain had been ostracized and totally isolated from her entire family, ought to have tipped Harry off very early, that the Mona Lisa smile always playing on Megain's lips, concealed a bitter, greedy, selfish and arrogant personality.

Harry is royally phucked now, because with two anchor babies already hurriedly popped out by Megain, any divorce down the road, will enrich that calculating woman, to the tune of HALF Harry's net worth, in accordance with California divorce laws.

Can't say I pity Harry though, because he consciously chose to be pussywhupped by a washed-up 2nd rate actress/divorcee, without considering the final cost of that monumental blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Juanmike:
Thats what they made you believe.

Okay, so why is Fergie still alive, despite her ex father inlaw hating her so terribly that they can't be in the same room?

Plus if Diana married Dodi...so what? Willie boy and Harry babes man will have half Muslim stepkids...who won't be in line to the throne, and won't even get a civil list...plus the Royals having Muslim relatives? Them royals have catholic relatives that cannot be in line to the throne...so it is Muslims?

Plus you have a driver who was drunk, and driving at high speed, plus Di did not put on her seat belt. The only one who survived the crash put on his seatbelt.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
just look at your last item, how is it possible that seatbelt saved the man with such a terrible head on collision?

I used to tell one of my then adult relatives when I was young to put on his seatbelt when driving. He used to laugh at me...until he was involved in one bad accident that nearly took his life....

Seatbelts have saved lives. Even in head on collisons...one does not get thrown out of the car, or thrown forward

As one expert has commented

Dr Shepherd wrote that the biggest "if only" from the fatal crash in the early hours of August 31, 1997, relates to the seat belt.

He wrote: "Had she been restrained, she would probably have appeared in public two days later with a black eye, perhaps a bit breathless from the fractured ribs and with a broken arm in a sling."

SAUCE: THE IRISH MIRROR.

You see?

Or why is FRSC wasting their time telling us all to wear seatbelts?
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by fredoooooo: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wetin con concern us
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
careytommy37:

Have you seen that woman? she's fine o and comes from old money. The type of people you hear about but never see. If not for the press, I'm sure no one would have ever heard of her

If you mean the lady Willie was accused of having an affair with, yes. She is good looking.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by pacespot(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
That williams cares more about his ascension to the throne than any brotherly love

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Jakumo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
pacespot:
That williams cares more about his ascension to the throne than any brotherly love

The throne happens to be the destiny of Prince William by ancestry and custom, for better, or for worse. That great honor and privilege of being a royal family member, is counterbalanced by tremendous personal sacrifices, including notably a complete loss of privacy, along with a societal expectation that specific "codes of conduct" must be followed by all royal family members that are in the public eye.

"Never explain, and never complain" ranks very high up the order of precedence, in the British royal family's unspoken code of conduct, therefore, by granting a frigging SERIES of tell-all interviews with the press and TV, Megain and her pussywhupped, dominated, hen-pecked husband Harry, have committed unforgiveable affronts to tradition and family, that may, even in the fullness of time, never be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by saintokwuluora(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

It's called royal silence

But Harry is unapologetic SIMP.

He's such a disgrace to all real men out there. I wouldn't want someone like Harry as a brother, God forbid it.
I have a different opinion. If really Megan is a gold digger, she wouldn't find in the lifetime of her generation a bigger mine than the British Royalty. Yes, she found it but let it go. There is more to their decision. Harry married her because she was ready to take the walk away with him.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
We want privacy. It's because of the press. The British press is suffocating. My mental health. Yen. Yen. Yen.
Yet they give a tell all interview to Oprah and have netflix and Spotify productions.
Influence peddling
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Juanmike(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:

Okay, so why is Fergie still alive, despite her ex father inlaw hating her so terribly that they can't be in the same room?

Plus if Diana married Dodi...so what? Willie boy and Harry babes man will have half Muslim stepkids...who won't be in line to the throne, and won't even get a civil list...plus the Royals having Muslim relatives? Them royals have catholic relatives that cannot be in line to the throne...so it is Muslims?

Plus you have a driver who was drunk, and driving at high speed, plus Di did not put on her seat belt. The only one who survived the crash put on his seatbelt.
Everything was stage, to suit the gullible like you.
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Idaytesj29(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Godarz:

Kill wetin.? If there is someone the royals would want to get rid off...there is the Duchess of York
whom the Duke of Edinburgh hates.

Are you a Britton?
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by alexola20(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Are you a Britton?

I am a Nigerian, resident in Nigeria....and also quite glad we stopped referring to the Queen as our head of state in 1963 thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Juanmike:
Everything was stage, to suit the gullible like you.

Well, thanks for calling me gullible, and also thanks for offering zero points to refute my points.

Get rid of them conspiracy theories...from personal experience, it does one no good.
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by aalangel(f): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2021
Godarz:

I don't believe you.
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2021
aalangel:

I don't believe you.

I didn't recall requesting that you bow down and worship me and believe my every word, my good fellow.

I just presented my points to refute a point made by someone else.

Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. But facts is facts.
Re: Prince William Has Not Spoken With His Brother, Prince Harry For Months by aalangel(f): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Godarz:

I didn't recall requesting that you bow down and worship me and believe my every word, my good fellow.

I just presented my points to refute a point made by someone else.

Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. But facts is facts.

I still don't believe you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) / Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife / Photo Of Omoni Oboli's Husband And Sons - Cutest Photo Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.