Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

“Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals (58214 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Agadaobo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Shoe of the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Born2Breed(f): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
The guy be like fidi dido.

2 Likes

Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
naija yeyebrities and nonsense is 5&6...
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Reelmii: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
cant someone wear what he bought with his money in peace again.....

abeg make una leave off LaLa for me oo

even kanye west dey wear rubbish too, so let us say he is the kanye west of Nigeria
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by bewla(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Baawaa:
Does this make any sense
yes when you want to trend

after miss headlines
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by bewla(m): 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Baawaa:
Does this make any sense
yes when you want to trend

after miss headlines
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Who remembers Fido dido
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Lionofthedesert: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU DEY MADT....FOOTPATH KOR VILLAGE ROAD NI
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by medriano: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Laycon has a great sense of humor.
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Kingzjayzee: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Telegram234:
How is this one news now? Mtcheeew. Me minding my business
which one u post?
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Akaegwu(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
KingAttitude:
this FTC is dedicated to Chelsea FC.. i hope we defeat the Red Devils today & a big shoutout to the great O.G Oliver Giroud✓ Ktbffh<3
Chelsea 1-2 MUN
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by nkemoma(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ogun Kee any Iconian that says it's grace!!
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Rubbish! Hear wetin celebrity dey talk
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Walletnaira: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Baawaa:

Does this make any sense
No... All nah joke
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Giant strides is what it's called
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by bigtt76(f): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Damage control cheesy cheesy cheesy

wale377:
Laycon finally reveals why he wore those bogus shoes to headies
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh40C8p0BdU

The footwear Laycon wore to the Headies was being dicussed on Twitter by viewers.

The winner of the last Big Brother Naija show performed at the award ceremony and viewers say he gave a wonderful performance.

However, his performance isn't what was discussed on Twitter after the show. The size of his shoe became the topic of conversation.

He said that he wore the shoes in order to make a foot path for other people.
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Funkeshuga(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
RealGboy:
Layccin. ny guy.. I remember that year I use to knock his head and send him to buy me recharge cards.... lol.. I still do it even up till now .. he's just a SIMPle guy

this utme kid won't cease to embrace their dumbness in public

Ericalicious idiiots

1 Like

Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na you get time to shalaye. People were only catching cruise cheesy
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by efighter: 6:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Baawaa:

Does this make any sense

No, it does not to low IQ people
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
wale377:
Watch here

The footwear Laycon wore to the Headies was being dicussed on Twitter by viewers.

The winner of the last Big Brother Naija show performed at the award ceremony and viewers say he gave a wonderful performance.

However, his performance isn't what was discussed on Twitter after the show. The size of his shoe became the topic of conversation.

Oga OP please check the meaning of "Bogus" cos it doesn't mean oversized

1 Like

Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Flexherbal(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
flackoFlint:
My guy wan put Erica inside.
Lol!
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Aklee4994(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
After nairalandian go say dem no dey watch bbnaija say na dirt show... Y comment on his shoe.

Damn nigga.
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Kaymansion(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Who ask you? on your own..
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Aprishyn06(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
nairalander2020:

he said he wore the shoes in other to make a foot path for other people grin

incase you are a lost sole grin
Wisdomgringringrin
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by ajimotoke(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
Footh path, my guy don't even know what to say to defend himself cheesy grin
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by nairalander2020(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Aprishyn06:

Wisdomgringringrin
grin

1 Like

Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by zubimete(f): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
easyboycom:
na this kind shoes Moses wear and God told him remove that shoes ���
u be comedian. Laughing hard
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by seyz91(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
foot path indeed! he should have just keep quiet amd not come out to speak out or defend his absense dress sense undecided

him coming out to spit this trash is like bandits coming out to tell is why they have been kidnapping up and down in the north undecided
wale377:
Watch here

Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by Bucky001(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
xpressionx:
His money his shoe his choice.

Abeg who know which site I fit download Afang soup Eka Udoh no open today and I didn't eat last night. grin

Eka Udo place at Aka Road?

I hope not that diabolic restaurant...

What I read about that woman using mutuary water to cook in other to attract more customers to her shop was so appalling
Re: “Why I Wore Big Shoes To The Headies”- Laycon Reveals by seyz91(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin
Celestyn8213:
He didn't wear the shoe, actually the shoe wore him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.