Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life (67643 Views)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by GeneralPula: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
Japan, South Korea.. When it comes to making durable things, those 2 nah confirm for Asia..

For say nah China made now, everywhere for don burst..
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
But but I thought wearing of seatbelt is simply doing road safety a favour? grin

2 Likes

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Kayberg: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
GOD saves lives.

That's an advanced machine on wheels there….
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by KingAzubuike(f): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
vastolord4:
See marketing strategy!!! They're now talking about the car than the victim
The Genesis GV is an Hyundai product.

1 Like

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by wingmanIII: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
KingAzubuike:
When I tell naija Benz fanatics this Hyundai model is far better than any Benz model out there, they keep arguing. The Hyundai Genesis series is one of the best things out there.

Hyundai is doing well but not yet to mercedes level. Please don't compare

1 Like

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
osamz007:
NA CAR BE THAT SHAA

UNFORTUNATELY NA MOTOR WE POOR NIGERIANS DEY TAKE MANAGE LIFE

GOD DEY

Abegi!

If na G-Series, e for no even break legs sef.
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
GeneralPula:
Japan, South Korea.. When it comes to making durable things, those 2 nah confirm for Asia..

For say nah China made now, everywhere for don burst..

Oga, maybe he would've walked away if he was driving a German Machine.
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by BareFacedLies(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Free publicity for the car manufacturer! grin
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by koyyess: 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mr wavering d1ck tiger, seems you were born with 9 lives. At age 45, you have just one life left.

Continue with your midlife tantrums.
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by brandsoncharlie: 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Religious Africans be like: no it's not the car that saved his life, it's their God

The day I fear all this well-made money car was when one Prado (ordinary land cruiser Prado Jeep) collided with a pure water truck head on collision

even though the truck is bigger in size all the occupants of the truck are terribly injured, while Prado people only have scratch, see airbag saving lives like it's nothing

If it's an ordinary can, the Prado people will probably all be dead

My friend, money can save
That's same thing with airforce one air plane � used by USA �� president, even if it crashed there's parachute and other emergency support systems to save lives.

1 Like

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by charli5(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
How did a car save his life? It's only God that can do it..and it's not his appointed time to die..

The thing weak me... They would have paraphrased it.

The car prevented serious injury but it was GOD that saved him.
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by zoedew: 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
its no reason to abuse cars
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by sunshineV(f): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
africans are delusional people. they won't give credits to the car nor the manufacturer but to their god. when they have cancer they dont go to church but to hospital and when they make it out alive, they praise their god. are the doctors a joke to you?

2 Likes

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by redcliff: 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
osamz007:
NA CAR BE THAT SHAA

UNFORTUNATELY NA MOTOR WE POOR NIGERIANS DEY TAKE MANAGE LIFE

GOD DEY

genesis is kia or hyundai. one of themm...so stop yarning dust

1 Like

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by BestMan001: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Wonderful shocked
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Isrealg:
Staged

If you know you know

Don't mind them. Intentional marketing.
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Religious Africans be like: no it's not the car that saved his life, it's their God

The day I fear all this well-made money car was when one Prado (ordinary land cruiser Prado Jeep) collided with a pure water truck head on collision

even though the truck is bigger in size all the occupants of the truck are terribly injured, while Prado people only have scratch, see airbag saving lives like it's nothing

If it's an ordinary vehicle, the Prado people will probably all be dead

make container like those ones for ojuelegba land ontop the land cruiser make we know who be oga
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by peter6441(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Before fight go start grin

Let me state it this way

God use the car to save his life....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
peter6441:
Before fight go start grin

Let me state it this way

God use the car to save his life....

lmao.. You get luck, them for don come bash you. cheesy
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Farki: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Tomorrow when your right leg hang for air inside one hospital you will even invite Early morning Call preachers to pray for you.

Una Sabi vomit trash for cheap likes.

The prayers won't heal the leg, if not they should have just rubbed anointing oil on it.
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by blank(f): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
It's a Hyundai. They've come a long way.

1 Like

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by RulerIAm(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Isrealg:
Staged

If you know you know
me sef de think wetin u de think.
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by just2endowed: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

If it's an ordinary vehicle, the Prado people will probably all be dead

LOL but we are too religious in this country. They will keep saying its only God. Is it not the same God that give Solomon wisdom that give these oyinbo wisdom to build safety car....?

1 Like

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by 3kay945(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
naijadrivablog:
So na car una wan say save am?

But truth be told, some cars are safer than others, eh Mercedes Benz, BMW and Volvo are safer than Toyota etc.

I had a mutual friend who refused to sell his X5 before he relocated to Dubai for work because he hit a road divide one early morning and the SUV reversed itself on impact.

Niqqa was happy like...

Can you please explain better on the car reversed itself on impact. I don't get it.
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by paafin(m): 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
NudeProducer:
For people saying it was not the car that saved him, do you think every car will survive every accident?

omo

I made a movie guys, and it's so interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVAOjRDpZho

What do you think?

If you wanna waste some data, watch his useless video!

Don't say I never warned you!
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Imma go buy some of their fractional stocks,shit is about to rip.
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by Kingrefreshed: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Farki:

The prayers won't heal the leg, if not they should have just rubbed anointing oil on it.

Anointing oil is not Prayer!
Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by bigcasava1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oyibos will be praising car while Africans will be praising God
that is why God has protected us from covid-19 than he did to oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by GENES11S: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oyibos will be praising car while Africans will be praising God

Most white people also praise God. They might even understand God more than we Africans.

Most Africans are religious intolerance.
A white man see a fellow white man, the first thing he will aknowledge is that "this is a human being".
A black man see a fellow black man, the first thing he think of is "He is a Christian, she is a Muslem" etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life by lilvicky68(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Toks2008:

The thing weak me... They would have paraphrased it.

The car prevented serious injury but it was GOD that saved him.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bida Man And His Wooden Car At Expo 2016 In Abuja (photo / ® ⬆️ ⬆️ Autocheck® Vehicle History Reports Powered By Experian. ⬇️ ⬇️ ® / Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.