Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,942 members, 7,841,621 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) (1294 Views)

Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by gistsmill04: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Canada has placed travelling restriction on her Citizens from travelling to 18 States in Nigeria Over heightening insecurity in the country.

Recall that the Canadian government its latest travel advisory has warned its citizens against non-essential’ travels to Nigeria due to the high level of insecurity and crime in the West African country.

Canadians who happened to be in Nigeria were advised to exercise a ‘high degree of caution. The travel advisory on Nigeria, issued on February 16, 2021, was rated as ‘Still Valid’ on February 21, 2021.

Canadians were advised in the travel advisory posted on travel.gc.ca, a website of the Canadian government, to “avoid non-essential travel to Nigeria due to the unpredictable security situation throughout the country and the significant risk of terrorism, crime, inter-communal clashes, armed attacks and kidnappings.”

States in Nigeria listed in the travel advisory by Canada for its citizens, are:
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Sokoto
Zamfara
Plateau

More: https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/03/see-18-states-canada-restrict-citizens-travelling-nigeria-full-list.html

2 Shares

Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by yanabasee1(m): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2021
It'll be all the states in Arewa region.....

This is how their backwardness will deprive other regions from benefiting internationally.

People who claims to be practicing PEACE, yet their region isn't peaceful.

1 Like

Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by agulion: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2021
They should include Ogun and Oyo state I have my reasons

1 Like

Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by LMS1(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2021
Dear Canada No Nigerian State Is Save For Your Citizens.
Just Like Some Of Your States Like Ottawa And Quebec Is Not Save For We Blacks

1 Like

Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by Ekemeze: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by LMS1(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Ekemeze:

AKS is 100% safe.
Lol, A K S That I Know? Which Part Exactly?
Eket? Uyo? Ibeno? Oron? Where?
A K S Boys Are Keen Cultist,
Infact I Heard There Are Bike Snathers At Nite In Eket, I Also Read How Cultist Executed Some People During Ibeno Day Last December, Even In Uyo There Are Part U Cant Walk Alone At Nite Before Guys Go Snatch Your Phone Or Rob U Wit P O S. Especialy Itam Market Area, Oga There Is No Nigeria State That Is Safe Now, U Can Mention Another State I Bet I Wil Tel U All About It!
Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by Ekemeze: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by LMS1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ekemeze:

Tell me one country that is completely free of all that you've mentioned?

I was thinking u would mention bombing, genocide of some sort. There is no clime completely free of those minimal crimes u listed.
I Quoted That Mainly Because U Said "100' %,
What U Mean By 100% Means A K S Is COMPLETLY Crimeless
Which U Know It Is Wrong.

1 Like

Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by Ekemeze: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by LMS1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ekemeze:

well, if that's how u take it. I know its wrong.
Ok Then. do U Stay In Aks?
Re: See 18 States Canada Restrict Citizens From Travelling To In Nigeria (full List) by Ekemeze: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Is Traveling Out Of Nigeria A Achivement / Britain Will Issue Up To 10,500 Temporary visa / How I Book �for #6,500 From Ibadan To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.