Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents (34032 Views)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Son, Joey 9th Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Shares Adorable Photo With Her / Alex Iwobi Celebrates His 22nd Birthday With His Throwback Photo In Arsenal Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by NwekeUG(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2021
Nigerian International footballer, Alex Iwobi, shared lovely family photos on his Instagram handle as he wished his mum a happy birthday on Sunday February 28, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the photos, he wrote;

"Happy Birthday To My Mum"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL2NFoSAFmc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Baawaa(m): 7:26am On Mar 01, 2021
Family is matter,good one

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Happy birthday mummy Alex, live long and enjoy.

This Alex sister is beautiful... Damn!!!

27 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by LMS1(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2021
See As This Iwobi Don Add Weight And Height,
But That Iwobi The Nigerian Brewery Snap Put For Their Vehicle Still Dey Look Like Jonzing Man grin

6 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Kriss216: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2021
embarassed

The mother and daughter should learn to cover up.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by LoudLord(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2021
Happy people

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2021
He's my future husband, someone help me with his number

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by daddytime(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2021
Cute

Beautiful family portrait.

Na him mama JayJay resemble. Blood na blood.

Na so Jay Jay go be like if e wear wig.

Happy birthday Mum..

33 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Liposure: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2021
His sister is cute

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Odunolumide(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:
embarassed

you shld learn to mind your business

25 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by damichibuzor: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2021
Oh lovely
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by BlessedNuel: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2021
Beautiful family...more life and upliftment.

That his sister fine oh...she looks exactly like my future wify

Uwa bu nke na akpaa onye...oyoba chukwu

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by samwheel(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2021
Mom carry okocha face.
HBD to her.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2021
That his sister
I know what I can do to those lips
And what those lips can do to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
undecided So the future is no longer Female abi ?

5 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Agadaobo(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Look at the resemblance
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by pretydiva(f): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Pretty sist and dad. Happy Birthday ma'am
Jay Jay and Alex Mama na carbon copy

6 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by DamnnNiggarr: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2021
grin
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by sogaaw: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2021
him mama still dey dere o
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Moferere: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:

This early morning kpekus don dey scratch you? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by DropsMic(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Cute
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Agadaobo(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2021
Him sister fine sha
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2021
She get okocha facial features, happy birthday to you ma long life and prosperity.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by samuel19222(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2021
iwobi too resemble him mama
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by samuel19222(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:
embarassed

wetin concern you for the matter

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Kriss216: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2021
Odunolumide:

you shld learn to mind your business
They're in my space already, so it's my business.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by mu2sa2: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:
embarassed

Very apt observation. The men in the pic dress decently - ironically it's the women that dress indecently.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Agadaobo(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:

Come take
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2021
Happy birthday and best wishes to her.
Re: Alex Iwobi Celebrates His Mother's Birthday; Shares Cute Photos With His Parents by samuel19222(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:

What do you have to offer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. / Arsenal Makes Final Decision On Signing Suarez From Barcelona / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.