Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa (36489 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by promise4wonders: 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
lionness:
Cousin schooled in Ilaro Fed Poly. Die hard cultist and their hypeman. He was almost vocal and power drunk and even threatened his in-law. In 2018 during the governorship election, his members clashed with another over the late Senator Kashamu giveaway when that one went there to campaign. Cousin was shot in the thigh and spent months been moved until leg was amputated. He said he never saw one single member of his fraternity visit him where he was abandoned. Even the guy that shot him later became good friends with his supposed frat brothers. The guy is now totally angry, hates cultists and a total liability to families. Once said he’s thinking of killing himself and I think no one cares—he’s there, his entire life a total waste.
LEARN HOW TO SAVE ONLINE AND AVOID SOME OF THIS AKAWAO HUSTLERS WHOCART AWAY WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY THROU THIS LINK http:///3dVhwTN. PIGGYVEST will gv u the answer
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Mightyhaiz: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
kings59:
Politicians protected him from getting arrested again.

This country is bleeped. Now I know that the same politicians are sponsoring Boko haram and staging kidnappings.
and cultism/gangsterism in the south
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by tit(f): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
lionness:
Cousin schooled in Ilaro Fed Poly. Die hard cultist and their hypeman. He was almost vocal and power drunk and even threatened his in-law. In 2018 during the governorship election, his members clashed with another over the late Senator Kashamu giveaway when that one went there to campaign. Cousin was shot in the thigh and spent months been moved until leg was amputated. He said he never saw one single member of his fraternity visit him where he was abandoned. Even the guy that shot him later became good friends with his supposed frat brothers. The guy is now totally angry, hates cultists and a total liability to families. Once said he’s thinking of killing himself and I think no one cares—he’s there, his entire life a total waste.

RIP
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Mightyhaiz: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Incognito403:
Imagine if this happened in the North, this thread would have been filled with all sorts of unprintable statements.

When something bad happens in just one state of the North, they profile the whole North but when something happens in a the south, they don't shout South wahala, they say Nigeria wahala.

Hypocrisy everywhere.
But una no dumb now,u dont have to wait for others to spin the narratives for you na.. speak up,tell your own stories

for instance ,on this forum una no pass 5 or 6 active members..compare with over a million southern users..who do you think will be more visible/audible
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by oyeb15: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Thou shall not covet
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by jelel6: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
A cultist (killer) killed another cultist (killer). What's there to worry about? Hopefully, this incident will give the police the needed motivation to finally nail the living killer.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Kingrefreshed: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Died as a Cultist!
Died dragging for a sin partner
Died without JESUS
What a Mess of Living!
Wasted Life..

No!! Wasted Sperm

Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by chukwuibuipob: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
sad IpobareCultist
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Jackmj(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Igbo people and crime 5&6
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by vickydevoka(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
kimefax13:
Hi
Anybody way buy data from dis person na mumu. Pure fraud
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mumu people. Na their way.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Whytelyon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
kings59:

This country is bleeped. Now I know that the same politicians are sponsoring Boko haram and staging kidnappings.

what were you thinking before?
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by tamunobello: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Blackdisciple(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Dem for even put the picture of the girl make I see her ugly face wey pussyass niggarr dey shoot another person for.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Inotherwords the killer was not arrested but rather celebrated
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by AsawanaDgreat: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
North get there own and South get there own problem for Naija
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Stupid lazy guys disgracing themselves since 1900
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by chukxie(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
lionness:

Your cousin can still make something positive out of life. He may become a motivational speaker telling youths about the dangers of cultism. He may even go back to school or acquire some much needed skills that do not require him to move around much. There are endless possibilities for him out there. But before he can move forward, he must learn to shed every bitterness in his heart; forgive himself and learn to love himself the way he is. Good luck to him. There are abilities in every disability!
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Mandela27: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na who no get sense go kill person because of woman when e be say women plenty skara for this world even plenty pass men

toto no fit sweet me till my brain turn I swearugad.

meanwhile fuel price is increasing Naija is decreasing
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by yusluvad(m): 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
You might be surprised that the girl the fools are fighting for which led to the demise of one of them is hawking ice fish all over Azikoro town.

A pussy that have been fúcked by customers, rival cultist, bunkering boys, potential militants and local fishermen.....

Killing your fellow man because of a community pussy is a sin against the Order of heaven.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
They never learn..smh. Dem no dey fight for love. It only happens in the movies. Person go come threaten me over woman...na me go give the girl transport with gala money go sef. Very anyhow news.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by subcbouy: 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
cowtist killed for pussy, imagine wasted life.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Awoo88: 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Don't they have code in unless frat! That is not a frat but assemble of touts.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Incognito403: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
But una no dumb now,u dont have to wait for others to spin the narratives for you na.. speak up,tell your own stories

for instance ,on this forum una no pass 5 or 6 active members..compare with over a million southern users..who do you think will be more visible/audible

Firstly, your comment tries to justify the wrongs on this platform. I believe it's unintentional. Read your comment again, you'll see.

Secondly, Imagine if northerners were also on every front page article arguing and counter-arguing with southerners. The whole platform would become something else.

You don't stop a wrong by asking the wronged person to fight back. At least that's not the best way to correct a wrong act. The best way is to tell the wronging party to stop.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
These stupid cultists should go and see how cheap pussies are at some brothels, maybe them go know say pussy doesn't worth fighting over, let alone dying or killing for.

Rest In Hell to the dead.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by PHijo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
KunleAkingbadeh:
The problems of Nigeria just reduced by one.

It just increased!
If cult related deaths was reducing Nigeria's problems the country will have none today.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by stawarts(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sorry for your lost
Incognito403:
Imagine if this happened in the North, this thread would have been filled with all sorts of unprintable statements.

When something bad happens in just one state of the North, they profile the whole North but when something happens in a the south, they don't shout South wahala, they say Nigeria wahala.

Hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by oluwabunmi61010: 4:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
Concluding part is a different story entirely. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Mightyhaiz: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Incognito403:

Firstly, your comment tries to justify the wrongs on this platform. I believe it's unintentional. Read your comment again, you'll see.

Secondly, Imagine if northerners were also on every front page article arguing and counter-arguing with southerners. The whole platform would become something else.

You don't stop a wrong by asking the wronged person to fight back. At least that's not the best way to correct a wrong act. The best way is to tell the wronging party to stop.
You are unnecessarily veering too far. Silence is consent my friend. If sb calls u a thief (perhaps out of his ignorance) and u keep mum, anything that happens to you is ur fault.Nobody told u to be a nuisance.. but when a wrong narrative is being peddled ,its ur duty to atleast try and throw some light to dispel it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by walkingshadow911: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
kings59:

all Nigerian politicians deserve life imprisonment , all of them

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Polyglot7pointO: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
You might be surprised that the girl the fools are fighting for which led to the demise of one of them is hawking ice fish all over Azikoro town.

A pussy that have been fúcked by customers, rival cultist, bunkering boys, potential militants and local fishermen.....

Killing your fellow man because of a community pussy is a sin against the Order of heaven.
my dear u couldn’t av said it better
Re: Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa by Incognito403: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
You are unnecessarily veering too far. Silence is consent my friend. If sb calls u a thief (perhaps out of his ignorance) and u keep mum, anything that happens to you is ur fault.Nobody told u to be a nuisance.. but when a wrong narrative is being peddled ,its ur duty to atleast try and throw some light to dispel it.

You can't change a hateful heart. Only an objective mind can be debated with.

Many of those saying thrash here have lived in the north, they know how wrong most of their statements are.

What do I know? Even Lagos that hosts all tribes in this country is still rubbished on this platform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nudes: Sherifah Zarma "Ibrahim Abubakar Lajada Trying To Release My Nude Photos" / 2 Men Who Stole Community Power Cables To Buy Xmas Dress For Girlfriend Arrested / Boy Caught Stealing Female Underwear. Left Bloodied (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.