Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out (61533 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Srinivasa: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FZjoRNEtCM

Commotion as man donates his family house to Christ Embassy, leaving his family members at risk of being homeless

A family has come out to ask for justice after their son donated the family house as a seed to Christ Embassy in Warri, Delta state.

The abroad-based man, identified simply as Shedrack, is said to have returned to Nigeria last year and became serious with religion, to the approval of his family.

Last year, he sowed his car as a seed to the Church and his family members had no problem with it.

However, he went on to donate the family house to the church not long ago.

His family members were not aware their home had been donated until Shedrack's father noticed men going around, viewing the property.

When the older man made enquiry, he was told the property now belongs to Christ Embassy and has been valued to be sold at 25 million Naira.

The house was built on land owned by the entire family and with money contributed by the whole family, though Shedrack contributed the lion's share.

The house is occupied by Shedrack's father, cousins and 4 tenants who paid rent.

The father of Shedrack said he has written to the senior pastor of Christ Embassy in Warri and he promised to take action but a month has passed and nothing has happened.

The father has now lawyered up after reporting to the police, and so has Christ Embassy.

In a statement, Shedrack's father pleaded with the General Overseer of Christ Embassy, Chris Oyakhilome, to intervene.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/3/commotion-as-man-donates-his-family-house-to-christ-embassy-leaving-his-family-members-at-risk-of-being-homeless-video.html

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Righteousness2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
If it is a Family house, the young man is absolutely wrong to do so without carrying the Family along!
The Church should do the Needful by returning the Said documents to the Family!

If the House belongs to the young man, then he can do whatever he wants with his house..

247 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by thorpido(m): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Odikwa egwu.
Person just carry family house take sow seed.The church should do their investigation and return the house if he is not a sole owner.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Spending123: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Its their family matter not mine.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Lubumbashi: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
If we love our neighbour the way we try to love God, our society will be a much better place to live in.

285 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by medicares: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
May God bless him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Uyi168: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021

Indeed, religiosity is stupidity on steroids..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by slawormiir: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Shedrach the pussy asss niggarrr
I can bet my balls shedrach is gone.. his soul is already coaxed and hypnotize by one fuckkking god of man called pastor

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by cyborg123(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
I'll be surprised if the church accepts such a seed. This makes no sense.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by EndureLife: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Beautiful gesture

9 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Professorcplus(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
If it is a Family house, the young man is absolutely wrong to do so without carrying the Family along!

If the House belongs to the young man, then he can do whatever he wants with his house..
But its not wrong if its cheque, cash money or brown new Prado. I pity some gullible members who have been hypnotized by their con artist called pastorprenue. I can see he has been grilled and roasted by CE preaching on seed sowing and there is nothing you can tell this man, he won't listen. After spending his last penny the spell will be broken.

If at all I learnt one lesson, is that you can always fool many people for long time. Na people wey get sense they teach those wey no get lesson. Let him keep up with is good work. His reward is in heaven cheesy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by delpee(f): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Why should a Church accept a family house as "donation" ? They'll confidently eject a whole family because of one man's indiscretion? Perhaps he wasn't even of sound mind at the time.

Pastor Chris should do something about this quickly. It's embarrassing and most disheartening.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Givers never lack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Bampeh: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
The church should offer another Abode for the family or return the house to the man. Christianity doesn't promote conflict.

Bampeh don't like modern religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Drew13: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Foolish man

na so one of my neighbor carry jeep give pastor, pastor wer Don get like 3 cars angry

My neighbour now de ride one old Toyota Camry cheesy

Africa needs serious help I swear

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by sammysmiles(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
The young man took a very foolish and wrong move...
House that's not your personal property...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by investorMK(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
G

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Ojukwubucket(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Iberibe o di uzo ole? grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by potbelly(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Take care of your family first sir...

The church can take care of itself...

10 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by tutudesz: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Who do we blame for this problem The stupid son we doesn't care about family undecided or the stupid pastor for accepting the house paper undecided undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
What

The state government is supposed to step into this case with immediate alacrity.

Things dey happen o

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Maybe he is till waiting for the 11th hour miracle.

Awon die hard!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
I am a Christian infact a prophet.... but I will say that, that boy is either stupid or mad... infact both... to use his family house to sow a seed....
Second, that so called christ embassy church in warri and infact almost all of them are fraudulent.. they are fraudsters, yahoo pastors and olosho members been brainwashed into "doing things for the Lord" church carry lawyer sef to defend themselves even wen Dem know say nor be the ediiot son get the house...

If I be the old man/ family members... first things first...

1. I disown that inglorious bastard of a son
2. I get better lawyer wen get mouth n connections
3. I call out the so pastor of the branch, and general overseer on social media
4. I use police arrest the pastor and him goons for stealing my deed of property... in connection with the son a yahoo boy in order to sell the house to finance their yahoo business
5. I use a higher supernatural power against them

Prophet GaGa

21 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Sakobaba(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nawa ooo, nothing wey we no go hear for this country

1 Like

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by HORLADY(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Be like say na jew men full that family. Make them carry better planks go flog all the members and Pastor of that Church then tourch the Church join. I don't like what I hate.

7 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Amb1045(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
the church and the donor are mad.

7 Likes

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by koolaid87: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Shut the fvck up

Theif!! So church doesnt care what happens to the potential homeless family members.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by deeway200(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
I doubt the circumstances
Re: Man Donates His Family House To Christ Embassy, Family About To Be Thrown Out by Innobee99(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
Righteousness2:

Even if the house is his, he shouldn't have done this rubbish without informing his family who are still occupants of the house.
Inform them prior to this time so they'll know where to head to afterwards

This one pass Prodigal son for Bible ooooo

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.