Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

The AFIDE Story — The Narrative - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The AFIDE Story — The Narrative (587 Views)

Financial Inclusion Of Daily Earners — The AFIDE Story / How AFIDE Put A Smile On Mama Alalubusa's Face — The AFIDE Story Episode 1 / The Saving Culture And Financial Inclusion Of Daily Earners — The AFIDE Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The AFIDE Story — The Narrative by Inuayo007: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
THE AFIDE STORY
The Narrative

In a bid to create an enabling avenue which allows daily earners enjoy the benefits of Agriculture and basic social needs via their daily contributions for a better life and a way of including their finances which enhance the nation's economy, FarmKonnect Nigeria, an agribusiness social enterprise and the first Agricultural Real Estate in Nigeria has created a project named AFIDE; which means Agricultural and Financial Inclusion of Daily Earners.

The new initiative aims at improving lives and conditions of daily earners, that is, those who don't earn salaries in large sums, but earn daily profits or commission from sales commodities and or services rendered.

Harnessing the market, AFIDE is a cooperative management system which includes mini, micro and macro cooperative societies in the country in cohesion with the administrative structures of the cooperatives and Trade Unions in target markets and catchment areas (which are currently located in Lagos State and Ibadan metropolis respectively).

As a registered cooperative society, FarmKonnect Multipurpose Cooperative liaises with cooperative representatives and leaders of trade unions to promote the interest and financial security of their members.

In a nutshell, AFIDE exists to help Daily Earners entrust their daily funds into agriculture and enable them to make profits while their contributions become security for them to secure loans from banks in partnership with AFIDE. The banks directly disburse the loan to the subscribers while AFIDE under the supervision of FarmKonnect Nigeria gives them cooperative guarantee.

In conclusion, The AFIDE project is designed such that Iya Sikirat Alata, Abeni Alagbo, Baba Jamiu Oni Micra, Chukwudi Spare part seller, and Garuba mai tea etc operating in the local markets under a cooperative society or a trade association can be part of the mission to achieve food security and zero hunger while they earn sustainable income from agriculture.

#NaWeGetAm

Re: The AFIDE Story — The Narrative by VMpi744: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Kindly avoid FarmKonnect.

They have been delaying payouts.
Re: The AFIDE Story — The Narrative by Adewaleatanda12: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
VMpi744:
Kindly avoid FarmKonnect.

They have been delaying payouts.

I do not think your claims are valid, as a farmkonnect subscriber, i was paid a week after my due date and i recieved a mail to this effect. Quite surprised to see this here. Have you tried to contact them because i find it quite hard to believe.
Re: The AFIDE Story — The Narrative by VMpi744: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2021
E n le Mr Hard-To-Believe.

E be like say dem don pay you social media defender fees join abi?

Pls just mind your business... na beg I dey beg you.

Adewaleatanda12:

I do not think your claims are valid, as a farmkonnect subscriber, i was paid a week after my due date and i recieved a mail to this effect. Quite surprised to see this here. Have you tried to contact them because i find it quite hard to believe.
Re: The AFIDE Story — The Narrative by VMpi744: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
see your life in 4D.

you basically signed up to comment on my post.

Lemaoo...

I bet you work @ farmkonnect and not a 'subscriber' as you claim.

wtf is a subscriber?

(1) (Reply)

Essence Of A Well-prepared Farmland / How To Make More Money In Tomato Farming / Buy Your Quality Rabbits In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.